Postings by Boris Boo, Russian Toy Terrier's Family

GO!

Russian Toy Terrier > My RTT\'s have become very fuzzy

Natasha,- Russian Toy- Terrier

Hey give me that- now!

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 9:49pm PST 
Thank you very much for a response. I did not know that about the coats but figured something changed both their coats since it was right after being spayed/nuetered. FYI: There is a Russian Toy Terrier group on Facebook now.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kip & Oogie, Feb 21 11:06 pm

Russian Toy Terrier > Just wondering
Boris Boo,- Russian Toy- Terrier

Boris Boo Yelp'n

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 9:42pm PST 
If anyone knows how many of us are in the USA now? We came in 2005 and there wasn't many then but I think there just might be a lot more now than then. ?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Boris Boo, Russian Toy Terrier, Feb 17 9:42 pm

Russian Toy Terrier > My RTT\'s have become very fuzzy

Natasha,- Russian Toy- Terrier

Hey give me that- now!

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 11:35pm PST 
wave Since mom had to have me, Tasha, spade (emergency pyametra) I have become very fuzzy, cute but fuzzy. So then she got Boris fixed since there was no reason any more not to and he became very fuzzy. Does any one else have a fuzzy RTT? We used to be very smooth and shiny long coats before. We look kind of funny now... in a very cute kind of way. Plus Boris got fat! He went from 4 lbs to 6 lbs after his operation. He looks like a little watermellon with legs now. hehehe, don't tell him I said that though. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kip & Oogie, Feb 21 11:06 pm

Russian Toy Terrier > RTT's are the best!

Boris Boo Yelp'n

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 11:28pm PST 
Sally looks very pretty to me from the one picture. I've never seen one that light of color before but she is certainly very pretty!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Charodei Gold Heart, Jan 21 1:11 pm

Russian Toy Terrier > Training a russian toy terrier

Boris Boo Yelp'n

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 11:14pm PST 
Well Felix, mom thinks I seem to be a lot like you...but probably much worse. She says this about me "He just likes to mark a lot of stuff in the house to claim it for his own. Since he got fixed it isn't quite as often but still he does and he has acess to a doggie door all day to go outside! He never does it if I'm right by him but if I leave then does this...at least a few times a week and he is 4 years old. He is afraid of most people. He is a one person dog. If I leave him with someone they become his best friend till I come back. He is a momma's boy for sure with a high pitch bark and whine. He is as cute as can be with me and exagerates about everything, call him my drama king. To me he is still so cute and loved but some others see him as my psyco dog. smile" but what does momma know anyway? lol
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Boris Boo, Russian Toy Terrier, May 6 11:14 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.