Postings by Turner - Gone Too Soon's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 389: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '14 9:33pm PST 
Honey is one lucky girl. cheer you did a great job of fostering her. As did Kato!!

My mom had me drive her to a funeral home this year. She said she wanted to get information about handling her demise. Little did I know,,, we walked in and they guy had a clipboard. Asked her all kinds of questions. Creepy listening to your mother say now when you pick up the body do this and when you have the body do that. Creepy!! I'm all for planning, both of my parents did for us, BUT, do not take one of your children along. It's not good. Alright?! laugh out loud. Pouring here, saw another magnificent buck just up the road from the house. They are so beautiful. Last night hubby said they were shooting rifles, in the dark! Ugh! Poaching season is here. Worked on some photos today, I need some beach time. wink. Ty congratulations on the new place. Have a great night all. meditate
[notify]
» There has since been 175 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 3:37 pm

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Mon Oct 13, '14 8:41pm PST 
Helllooooo! wave. Popping in to say hellllllloo!! Flicka, I went to Chincoteague and got a photo of the full moon with the newly painted Assateague lighthouse. When I get prints I'll send ya one for sure!! Pinched my sciatica pretty good while on vaca. Steroids aren't doing much need to find a chiropractor and get snapped!! Pups are good, hubby and I are on different shifts because of the haters at work, but we're good. Hope everyone is doing great miss y'all!! Since I actually got on tonight I'm going to try and read back a bit. Hugs!!!!big hug
[notify]
» There has since been 202 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 3:37 pm

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 4:50am PST 
Natasha red face. Live and learn. Sanka cheer let's get ready to foster!!! Congratulations!!! Taking mom home today cry. Connot believe it's that time already. Boy time flies!! It's cold but sunny so our ride should be a smooth one. big grin. Have a great day all!!flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 1070 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 3:37 pm

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '14 8:43am PST 
Howdy crew! wave Natasha it must be nightmare season! A dehumidifier should help! Cash is so kissing Yea for Mack! snoopy Sooo happy for him! Got a call back from a rescue. They're looking for people to do home checks and I'm more than happy to help (I'm also very nosey!) Winds are crazy here! Calling for snow tonight and tomorrow! meditate Mom is still hurting - hurts when you cannot help someone. cry Had to cut some jagger bushes out. Got shredded along the way but they are gone! snoopy Pups got to get their run on in the playground. Darcy got the zoomies and was zig zagging all over the place. That girl is just plain silly! laugh out loud Pollen has arrived! applause I can feel my eyes itching and I'm not complaining - yet! laugh out loud Stay safe everyone! Have a great day! flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 1108 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 3:37 pm

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '14 9:50am PST 
Afternoon all! wave It's in the 70s here! snoopy we've got crazy winds though! naughty Talked to hubby, he's on his way back from Dad's. Mom isn't having a good day again. Her shot is wearing off. confused She's comfortable here and loving the pup time! Flicka, I had an in ground pool snakes and gators loved it! shock Hubby would use the weed wacker and slice the bottom of the screens, never fixed them so the critters had an open window! silenced We're not totally ruling out SC, just looking at other options. I agree, I need the sea and sand, BUT... we will see... Work today, vacation is over until May 2nd confused Thanks for the link I'll look into it tonight. Grunt was laying on the floor and I got another tick off of him. At least they're moving and not attached! Just hate them! naughty Had a crazy dream last night. I was transporting and inmate with my mother in the van. He said some stupid things to her. I cussed him out and put him on the ground, cuffed him and said, "that's what you get for being stupid to my mom!" Woke up with a headache! What??? I don't know what I ate yesterday to bring THAT dream on! laugh out loud Hope everyone has a great day! Flicka be safe! I see the winds are headed your way! flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 1116 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 3:37 pm

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '14 6:21pm PST 
Cherry blossoms are so pretty! Have fun at the festival big grin I'll look at the tax laws in NC tomorrow. TX wasn't bad. We had the best time bass fishing there. Plus we will be retired so we will have time to enjoy it this time. Yes it's hot but the -20's here is too much! We had a pool in Fl loved it! I would just get one of those above ground pools. Nothing fancy just something to float in meditate. It's still all up in the air so we've got time to decide. Jewel I cannot believe you got snow again! Geez!eek. The sun was out and so were we. I've got to post the photo of today's art. Mom loved it!!!! Darcy went outside and came in with a tick on her face!!! Here we go again. I use Frontline all year. I've got to put chemical down for them. I do it when I take them to the kennel for vaca. Hate the boogers!!! Ellie I've never been to the west coast. I want to go to Oregon when I retire. I want to see the sun set over the pacific on a rocky coast. Have a great night all flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 1119 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 3:37 pm

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '14 7:42pm PST 
So the retirement class was exhausting! thinking It's great that I work for the Feds as a LEO! snoopy Learned tons! And I do think Texas is where we are going to end up. Flicka the biggest reason is taxes. SC taxes are strange to me. I've got an appt for vacation in May with a tax person to explain the laws. But they tax retirements! shock After the -20+ weather here I'll deal with hurricanes, besides TX is nearly as bad as FL! big grin That's my reasoning! We're not going to be as close as we were last time. We're looking in the Lufkin area. Great doctors, medical, shopping and restaurants. way to go I know it's not the ocean, but I do know a few places we could check out along the gulf that isn't too bad! big grin So I guess next fall we'll be vacationing in TX hi5 Spring time we're still hoping for 3 weeks off together so we can ride the HD's to Sturgis SD for our 50th birthdays! THAT's going to be a trip! laugh out loud Tired, got up at 6 am (why do people do that?) for class. No work tomorrow. Mom wants a 8X10 dog paw painting so we're painting and making pineapple cookies for the dogs! party Hugs for all the owies! Night all! flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 1125 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 3:37 pm

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '14 6:55pm PST 
Howdy all! wave Booted hubby out bright and early this morning! hi5 Me, mom and the pups are rockin the house! laugh out loud I took mom to see the elk tonight. Got some cool photos and had a good show. Then I stopped and got mom and elk burger. She like it way to go Gotta get up early tomorrow. Training at work for RETIREMENT!! party It's getting closer and closer. We're starting to look at tax laws in different states. Starting with SC then TX. Lookin like TX may win out. That means I'll be your neighbor Flicka - THAT means we're going to the beach!! cheer But first we must talk to a bunch of folks in SC about flood ins, taxes and other things. Pups are awesome! It was sunny and windy today but we managed to remove the snow fence and chill in the sun for a bit. It felt soooo good. Managed to take the pups for a walk in the woods for a bit. Pulled off about 20 ticks total! So no more woods! I'm so scared that Darcy will have another flair-up. And after treating her for Lyme I'll stick to the yard and walking on the street! eek Mom's having a rough night. The burning in the hip, thigh and leg is back. Figures! After a great day! naughty Well, have a great night all! flowers hug for everyone who could use one!
[notify]
» There has since been 1131 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 3:37 pm

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 7:26pm PST 
Hey everyone! wave Totally nuts here! I took my Disaster Animal Sheltering class this weekend. It was awesome!!!!! happy dance I had a flood of memories during the euthanasia part. The 2 hour drive to my parents after the class was a blur! I loved it! big grin I've got swallows in bird houses in the playground! snoopy Mom is with me until next Thurs hamster dance Took her shopping and to Applebees tonight. She's wiped out! We got her one of those walkers with 4 wheels and a seat. She's movin now! Anything to help her move! dancing My dad's brother (my uncle) died late last night. I don't feel sad though, he wasn't a nice person. He's been very sick and fighting it for 1 1/2 years. Glad mom is here with me, she didn't like him either. silenced Gotta go read back posts. I'm so out of touch with this gang! laugh out loud Flicka, hope the weather is maintaining. I know your bad season is coming up. Only 24 more days until we go to Chincoteague and then Myrtle Beach! dancing I need some salt air bad!! Hugs to everyone! Have a great night all! flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 1146 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 3:37 pm

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Thu Apr 3, '14 9:32am PST 
Woke to the sine now the clouds are here. Hubby and I went out for breakfast cheer the swallows are back. cheer they're fighting over the 5 houses around the playground. There is hope for spring!! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1197 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 3:37 pm

(Page 1 of 389: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.