Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 5:16pm PST 
Oh well... I thought it was cool! shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sunny & Buster , Jan 9 10:18 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Dogster Calendar
Skittles

I'm not spoiled- ... I'm a- Princess!!

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 5:33pm PST 
cheer I think it would be pretty neat if Dogster made a calendar that "Dogster Lovers" could buy if they wanted one? I wonder how that would work? Anyone have any ideas? Just having some fun thinking of new things for the site.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sunny & Buster , Jan 9 10:18 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > The Dog Chapel

Snickers - (We Miss- You!)

Gone, but always- remembered!

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '08 7:25pm PST 
Oh I love that book! I'd love to visit the actual place. It's just too far away from us. But I heard about it after getting the call about Snickers passing over. I had to get it. The book was just beautiful! I cried while reading it.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bear and Bambi - Mommys Angels, Oct 8 7:29 pm

Shih Tzu > Who thinks that his/her Shih tzu is the cutest???!!! I will choose the 1st,2nd and 3rd.

Skittles

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '08 6:48pm PST 
All Shih Tzu's are cute ... so we're all #1!! puppy hee hee
(Dogster needs a "Shih Tzu" Emoticon!)
[notify]
» There has since been 65 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Apr 23 2:17 pm

Dog Health > Do people tell you you're too skinny??

Skittles

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '07 2:58pm PST 
I wish someone told me I look skinny!! People always tell me that I'm too fat! I'm not! I just have a lot of fluffy hair!! My mom has to tell them to feel me to see that I'm not overweight! It shocks them everytime!! They always say! "Wow that is a lot of fur"!! Fur? It isn't fur!! It's hair! Shih Tzu's don't have fur!! And is it hard for them to say "Shih Tzu" the right way? It's pronounced "SHEED ZOO"!! Oh I also get that I'm not a Shih Tzu!! They Say oh what a cute Lhasa Apso!! Lhasa? Just because I'm big doesn't make me a Lhasa! My sister Reeses is a Lhasa and shes tiny so They'll probablly say she's a Shih Tzu!! People these days!! That's like me telling a person that's European and saying to them oh what a cute American!! Ha ha see how they feel! Dang if only I could talk! Thank goodness my mom understands me!! hee hee
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by UR01 UAGII - Toby - RN, Aug 12 6:27 am

Dog Health > 200 ticks!!
Reeses

Where's My- Cookie?

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '07 2:47pm PST 
My Human Mom just got me from the animal shelter here in Arizona on Aug 2nd. (Mom's Birthday). As Mom was driving me home she looked over at me and saw a tick crawling on my hair on my back and another one on the seat of her car. Mom called her vet and the vet said that since I was just spayed that I couldn't have a tick bath and so Mom's only option was to spray my coat with some 2 & 1 flea and tick spray. Then mom got out some scissors and then using the sharp edge of the scissors she eased out 200 ticks (yes she counted them)!! All different sizes! Mom said that I had a family reunion of ticks on me!! There were some Tiny tiny ticks on my feet some she could barely see and because of that Mom is affraid to let me be around Skittles because she doesn't think they're all gone, or dead. Although every tick she finds on me now is dead. Mom is worried about how long they were on me. She found a big huge red tick in between my eyes on my forhead that made me cry when she pulled it out. But I let out a sigh of relief after it was out! That one really bugged me! Mom said it looked like a crab spider! Mom wants to know if I got any disease from them! Is there a way to tell? I scratch myself all the time and mom will look where I'm scratching and around that area but she doesn't find anything! What causes that? I also sneeze a lot. Is that normal for a Lhasa Apso? Or am I sick? I was just given a flea and tick preventative on July 28th. (My Birthday) I got my shots the same day. Or at least that's what the place said! Do I really need to wait 10 days before i can have a bath? That is way too long! I need to be groomed bad! I stink! Mom dry shampooed me but that didn't help! I still look gross! Mom has removed all of my mats, but now my hair in the back stands strait up and is all fluffy it's not laying down against me like it's suppossed to be!
Mom also thinks that I belonged to a puppy mill Because of the way I act to different things.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Cagney, Aug 7 6:23 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Why go Dogster Plus?

Skittles

Barked: Wed Feb 7, '07 8:31pm PST 
You can have 50 pictures of your doggies page ... I only get 10! That's the one thing that makes me want to sign up for it.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Daisy (2004 ♥ 2007), Feb 10 6:02 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Which breed/s do you favor and why?

Skittles

Barked: Tue Dec 5, '06 11:08pm PST 
This could get long smile But here goes....
My most favorite is of course the Shih Tzu!! I also love the Lhasa Apso just as much!...(Shih Apso's too)!!! I also love the Affenpinscher, Brussels Griffon, Bulldog, Kyi-Leo®, Mi-Ki, Pug, Tibetan Terrier and the Yorkshire Terrier
[notify]
» There has since been 163 posts. Last posting by Georgie, Jan 4 9:10 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Add your Birthday Here!

Skittles

Barked: Sat Nov 25, '06 8:27pm PST 
January 10
[notify]
» There has since been 55 posts. Last posting by ~Emma~ RL1, Oct 31 10:02 pm

What I Love About Dogster > The Dogster Christmas Song- Come all Ye Doggies
Skittles

Barked: Sat Nov 25, '06 8:18pm PST 
Ha ha! That's adorable!! I love it!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by Roxy, Dec 27 7:45 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.