Postings by Beatrix 's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 41: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Plus Power of the Paw > Prayer for Murph..
Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 7:42pm PST 
Oh yeah!!hamster dancehamster dancehamster danceMurphy one good lookin' woof huh? Love you Murphy!! hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Cheena (12-21-97 to 9-24-10), Aug 25 11:41 am

Grooming > How to brush a dogs teeth????
Suzy- ♥- Dreyfus

Gramma Suzy

Barked: Fri Feb 6, '09 10:31am PST 
Call around...we have a vet in the area that offers hand scalings with no anesthesia just like a people cleaning. This can be done every six months.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Peter Parker, Feb 11 3:20 pm

Plus Contests > Confess something and you could WIN A PRIZE

Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Mon Feb 2, '09 8:43am PST 
*Beatrix runs in pokes Sparky's tummy*

clickbig laugh clickbig laugh

Sparkey you ROCK!!hamster dancehamster dance
[notify]
» There has since been 63 posts. Last posting by , Feb 24 8:44 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > injury

Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 6:35pm PST 
hughughughughughughughugMe send kisses for bad leggy!! Me sorry you fall down but glad woofs there help out!!hughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Sati, Jan 16 8:09 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Where does your dog sleep?

Suzy- ♥- Dreyfus

Gramma Suzy

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 11:26am PST 
We does allows the humans up on our bed but we requires them to showers...humans can have such odors!!

laugh out loudlaugh out loudOUR house, OUR bed, OUR TV...you gets the pitcher!!
[notify]
» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by , Jul 30 10:57 am

Grooming > Need suggestions for grooming
Suzy- ♥- Dreyfus

Gramma Suzy

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 6:10pm PST 
hughugOh thank you God you are okay Koji my dear!!hughug

What you need is a really stunning necklace and perhaps a lovely hoodie!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudI always believes a lil' bling cure up anything!!

Your photos are stunning and by the time it's swimsuit weather it all be growed back in!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Webster's Icing on the Cake- , Jan 6 12:09 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > This is just a little TOO pampered...

The Fun- Loving- Family

The- FLF...forever

Barked: Tue Dec 30, '08 8:20am PST 
FLF has a small dog couch...It has been recovered several times and needs another recovering. We LOVE the couch!! Very nice for us guys.

We also have a toddler bed for day use. Very comfortable...
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by The Wonder Weenies, Dec 31 10:16 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > My foster mom is now my forever mom!

Suzy- ♥- Dreyfus

Gramma Suzy

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '08 2:43pm PST 
Congratulations my dear and VERY clever work too I might add!! I myself was a "foster until a suitable home could be found"big laughbig laugh Humans!! I telled my mom this IS my home!! I beened here 6 years!!
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Tucker , Dec 25 5:35 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Have you looked at your dogs ashes ?

Johnny- Thunder CGC

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '08 9:02am PST 
All our passed pack is in beautiful containers in a memorial cabinet with beautiful little doggy statues. Our mama do look at the ashes and yes, it seems like such a tiny bit. Two of our dogs that were bestest friends, who both haved real hard life share an urn...that's how they would be happiest, together.

Our humama do begs her childrens to please nestle all these urns in her casket when her goes!! LOL

We still loves each of our passed members and looks forward to the day when God bring us all together never to be parted ever again...so Loves to Rubbles, Tidy, Cleo, Max, Charlie, Lucille, Winston, Baby and LilyAnn...you are right here in our heart always
[notify]
» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by Seela, May 8 12:15 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Sabrina is retiring today
Suzy- ♥- Dreyfus

Gramma Suzy

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '08 6:37am PST 
Sabrina my dear, rest on your laurels and go out as a legend in your time!! You my dear deserves all the best and I sends you my conwoofulations!! Your legend will grow after you retires, don't worry...laugh out loudlaugh out loud

NOW, it's your time!! Demands the bling bling you deserves and gets those humans to waits on you paw and paw my dear!!
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Nov 8 4:05 pm

(Page 1 of 41: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.