Postings by Duchess 7/21/03-1/14/12 Love U's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Senior Dogs > Circling constantly
Duchess- 7/21/03-1/14- /12 Love U

Sleeping Beauty- needs her beauty- sleep!

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '14 5:00pm PST 
Duchess did the same thing but her situation was different because she also had a brain tumor. She had a few seizures as well. 2 years after we sent her to the Bridge (after being assured from our vet that there was nothing else that could be done), I came across the below article on Dogster and now I wonder if we gave up on her too soon. Either way my heart is broken but I will never forgive myself if that is the case.

http://www.dogster.com/lifestyle/dog-health-idiopathic-veti bular-disease-patia-dizzy

I would definitely get a second opinion and I would ask about the above article if you feel that it applies to you.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Beasley , Jun 24 6:31 pm

Saint Bernard > My Saint is a pawer

Barked: Sun May 4, '14 12:03pm PST 
My Saint never did that but my Great Pyrenees does. It is so adorable but not so much when you get woken up to it.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Duchess 7/21/03-1/14/12 Love U, May 4 12:03 pm

Saint Bernard > 6 month puppy growing too slow?

Barked: Sun Apr 6, '14 11:53am PST 
Duchess was small for the St. Bernard breed too. She maintained a healthy weight just under 100lbs for most of her entire adult life. Once she got to maybe 107 lbs. but then she lost those few extra pounds. The vet said she was fine. Duchess was always a picky eater. I used to joke and say she is a typical girl and likes to watch her weight. As long as the vet isn't concerned and you can't see any bones, I think she is fine. Good luck with her. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Duchess 7/21/03-1/14/12 Love U, Apr 6 11:53 am

Saint Bernard > Joint Supplements

Barked: Sun Mar 30, '14 9:57pm PST 
We use Pet Naturals of Vermont Hip & Joint Extra Strength. We buy it at Petco.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Apr 9 8:20 am

Saint Bernard > Joint Supplements

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '14 1:04pm PST 
Would Gatsby eat the powder joint pills if you tried putting them in those pill pockets or pill wraps?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Apr 9 8:20 am

Grooming > What is the best and safest way to clean a dirty backside?
Duke

THE GREAT WHITE- HYPE!

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '14 9:35am PST 
Thanks everyone. I do clip her backside myself in between her being groomed but no matter how much I trim it, she seems to put her entire backside down in her mess. I guess I will just have to wipe her every time she goes. I just never had a dog that did that before.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Onyx & Ruby, Mar 30 6:45 pm

Great Pyrenees > What is the best and safest way to clean a dirty backside?

Duke

THE GREAT WHITE- HYPE!

Barked: Tue Feb 25, '14 4:13pm PST 
I have a female GP that when she goes to the bathroom, she sits her whole backside in her mess so her otherwise white fur is not so white back there. What is the best and safest way to clean that area to get it clean and white in between baths? I am constantly brushing and spraying it with a water bottle but she hates being brushed and doesn't want to be sprayed either and the water kind of smears some of the mess making it more difficult to clean. I was wondering if baby wipes would work and if it is safe to use? Or if there are any other better suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Duke, Feb 25 4:13 pm

Grooming > What is the best and safest way to clean a dirty backside?

Duke

THE GREAT WHITE- HYPE!

Barked: Tue Feb 25, '14 4:11pm PST 
I have a female Great Pyrenees that when she goes to the bathroom, she sits her whole backside in her mess so her otherwise white fur is not so white back there. What is the best and safest way to clean that area to get it clean and white in between baths? I am constantly brushing and spraying it with a water bottle but she hates being brushed and doesn't want to be sprayed either and the water kind of smears some of the mess making it more difficult to clean. I was wondering if baby wipes would work and if it is safe to use? Or if there are any other better suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Onyx & Ruby, Mar 30 6:45 pm

What I Love About Dogster > How did you find Dogster?

Duke

THE GREAT WHITE- HYPE!

Barked: Thu Feb 6, '14 5:03pm PST 
My mom told me about an article she saw in the newspaper about Dogster. It seemed like a really good site to meet other dog lovers, get good advice and support when needed. I am very sad to see it shut down.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Wesley, Feb 10 12:29 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Sad News Today **Dogster and Catster Communities Closing**

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 3:18pm PST 
I'm sad at this news. I really will miss everyone. How do you save pics and diary entries?
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Pasha, Jan 19 11:33 am

(Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.