Close X

Postings by Bunny's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 785: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '17 3:01pm PST 
Happy belated birthday to Jay and Toto! partypartypartyparty

Our weather is a little warm for Jan but not too crazy. Snowstorm coming our way Tuesday.

Got the slowpokes together for the snowshoe group. Was able to go with them today. It was so much fun checking out the beautiful trail with people who werent in an all fired rush!

An acquaintance is looking to rehome a rabbit. NO idea of breed or sex. We shall see. Also, my groomer has female lionheads and is looking for a buck to breed with them. She was interested when I told her Caramel wasnt fixed. Will see about that too smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:01 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '17 7:43am PST 
hug sorry for everyone's crazy weather frown

I am getting a little frustrated with the snowshoeing group but have taken matters into my own hands.Yesterday one of the group leaders stayed behind with me but I told him I feel like I am slowing everybody down. He suggested doing the nature reserve group hike. I told him that is fine but I like to check out other trails with someone who knows them. I wound up going back with an acquaintance who happened to be on the trails with her dog because the section we were on was way too challenging ( steep icy hills everywhere). So now I have put out a call for a group that may like a more leisurely pace and have a few people interested. Hopefully we can get a hold of a guide who is OK with that and not busy with the other group.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:01 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Jan 13, '17 6:15pm PST 
So sorry about your neighbor/friend, Flicka I remember you talking about him hughughug

Kali, thanks lol They are starting to clue in. Saturday we were a huge group. 133 . Lots of coming and going so I was fine. Sunday I think he had asked his wife to keep an on me laugh out loud There was a different group tonight but I had to work at the booth. Not sure when next outing is.

Tenants sold us their pallet shed, so I want to move Caramel in there and give him access to an outside run too. I also found a Jersey Wolly breeder happy dance Tenants are still here, their closing date keeps getting put off , I suspected that would happen. I feel bad for them , she is due in March. If they leave at the end of Feb that is going to be so hard on her frown
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:01 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Jan 6, '17 2:43pm PST 
hugwave

Well, I am going to try a group snowshoe hike again tomorrow. Its supposed to be for novices and "its not a race", quote from the guy who left me behindconfused Anyway, he seems to be involved but not the leader this time, so fingers crossed. We had a snow storm on Wed so I broke a small part of the trail by my house with my snowshoes Thurs. I had no idea it was such hard work to break a trail relieved
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:01 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Jan 1, '17 3:36pm PST 
party Happy New Year!

Got a pair of snowshoes on Kijjii ( Canadian version of Craigs list)and went on an organized snowshoe hike today. Also got left behindconfused I am way too slow for groups, apparently. Thankfully I grew up in those woods where the trail was. Also someone had a dog and I was able to follow which way the group went by the dog tracks. There were 2 turn offs where I could have went the wrong way. Was not too pleased. Next time I will just go with Bunny. I didn't bring him because I hadn't been on those particular trails since they have been more developed and wasn't sure how they would be.

In other news, our tenants are giving their noticefrown We knew it was coming because they are having a babyflowers ) They were good tenants. Its always nerve wracking to get new ones meditate
[notify]
» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:01 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Dec 25, '16 4:04pm PST 
hugall. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We had 2 of my adult children over for supper and the opening of a couple of gifts. Very quiet, just the way I like it lol. Tomorrow we will go visit hubby's parents, haven't been down their way in ages! We tried to go to Christmas eve mass last night, we weren't sure which church and which time and wound up at the right church when the service was almost overlaugh out loud I don't usually go to church any more, but the Christmas eve mass brings back memories of my childhood cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:01 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Dec 18, '16 4:25am PST 
hug for John and rainbow Wesley

It was incredibly cold here Tues as well . -35 C with wind chill.
blue dog Today they are announcing freezing rain. Weather shrug

I have the whole weekend off big grin Yesterday was errands and today maybe I can finally get the tree up and get holiday cards ready!

Took Bunny and Princesse to see Santa Paws last weekend.Neither seemed overly impressed. Bunny was like "get me away from this weird man" and Princesse looked petrified laugh out loud Ah well its nice to have the pictures and the money goes to our local spca/shelter, so I think the couple of minutes of discomfort they may have had was worth it puppy

Our TNR group had an online auction. Our volunteers who organized it and ran it did an amazing job and our first quick tally shows a very nice amount of money raised. I won a dog/pawprint welcome mat and a silver pawprint necklace made a local artist.I really wanted both because I have been wanting a welcome made and my heart necklace I wore broke quite a while ago. I dont wear much jewelry as a rule but I like a symbolic necklace to wear everyday and a pawprint seemed quite appropriate smile
[notify]
» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:01 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Dec 11, '16 11:57am PST 
hug and healing thoughts for your hubby, Sonja. rainbow Jasper.

hug Get well soon , Flicka hug

eek and way to go Koby!

Today is my first day off in 21 days! shock I must say it feels really good!
[notify]
» There has since been 69 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:01 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Dec 1, '16 2:34pm PST 
Oh dear, Flicka!shock Glad you werent badly hurt hughughug

Toto ! shock Hope its not as bad as they were making it look! hug

Kali,naughtysheep!

Snowstorm here. Was so cool , just walking across the street to work , not worrying about driving home during a storm big grin I have been working hard there though, since the client just moved there and there is obviously a lot of extra work. Also, my youngest child is coming to work for us at the booth but they have to work their 2 weeks notice at their other job, so I am working 6 evenings week in addition to Sunday 12-5 at the booth. relieved
[notify]
» There has since been 85 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:01 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Nov 23, '16 3:35pm PST 
No snow here yet! hamster dance

Yay , rain!

So, in the end, turns out the 12 hours a week on my street is actually going to be 20 big grin I should have trusted the universe! naughty to me laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 100 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:01 am

(Page 1 of 785: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.