Close X

Postings by Bunny's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 780: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '16 6:35pm PST 
Havent seen the news but everyone stay safe! hug

wave and hug to all

Mama Puss has been out sunning herself the last few days. It does my heart good to see her. I think she was around even before Puss and I may have mistaken her for Puss from a distance a couple of times. I saw her watching Bunny from the rose bushes last night. She has his number bol. She is skittish but starting to understand that I mean her no harm. kitty
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 1:55 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Apr 23, '16 12:24pm PST 
hughughug Kali and Flickahughughug Wish you two could switch weather!

Finally got good pic of the cat. It's not Puss frown However, I think it may be her mother. She is more bedraggled than Puss, especially the tail. It definitely is not Puss,the wrong fur coloring and the wrong color eyes.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 1:55 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Apr 22, '16 3:32am PST 
Glad the pond has stopped rising!

So, I pondered the most likely path for Puss ( if it's really her) to come home. My first thought was she would have to cross a pretty wide river , then it dawned on me that river was still frozen when I lost her , so she could have just walked across. OK, first hurdle, second one? I live downtown and she would no doubt be avoiding people. Also, another fairly wide river to cross. So, I pondered that last night. Most likely way for her to do it? Follow the current and abandoned ( now walking trails) railway tracks! That would bring her to a very narrow part of the river and back to one of the current walking trails that form part of her territory.

If it is her, she is walking proof of why relocating ferals is not a good idea. I am glad I have witnesses that saw me lose her and date stamped pics on my phone, because no one would believe me!

PS, I think she brought the Spot look a like back with hershock
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 1:55 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Apr 21, '16 1:26pm PST 
Get well soon Hershey!Hope the rain stops soon Flicka.Still not sure about the cat but took fuzzy zoom pic and this one appears to have a piece of ear missing just like Puss!
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 1:55 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Apr 20, '16 3:04am PST 
shockshockshock

I was taking Princesse for a walk last night and she started barking at something in the backyard. I walked over to the water and there was a fluffy tortie!!!!! shockshockshock Tenant says its been there a few days but he says its too dark to be Puss. I couldn't get close enough to tell, but I will be trying my best to get closer! It couldn't be!? Could it? If its not her, its no doubt some relative but where did she come from? thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 1:55 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Apr 18, '16 6:28pm PST 
hughughug Flickamom hughughug Glad he is ok!

Now it looks like I am getting into dog rescue as wellsnoopy A friend who lives 2 and 1/2 hours away and fosters for a rescue was looking for someone to do a home visit here , so I offered and told them I was willing to be their contact for here big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 1:55 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Apr 17, '16 4:47am PST 
wave all! So glad to finally get in here!snoopy

Happy everyone seems to be doing fairly wellhug

Still missing Puss, but kept leaving food out, because I was sure there were more kitty cats. Thought grey kitty was the one eating the food, but saw a cat who looked a bit like my Spot shock a couple of nights ago and again this morning. Definitely seems feral, streaked off to watch me from a safe distance then took off when I tried to approach. Also has the lean look of a feral ( unlike grey kitty, who stuck me as awfully well fed lol). I will not be attempting to catch this one. After the disaster with Puss, I will be waiting till our cat rescue chapter is up and running.

In other news, dogs are fine. Princesse is starting to go for walks now that is nice and Bunny is thrilled that I am home all day. My client has been in hospital for the last 2 weeks. She went in for one thing, they fixed that, something else cropped up, they fixed that, now a third thing has popped upeek Caramel is his usual adorable self cloud 9 and I think I saved hubby's betta from slow starvationshock His food was sinking to the bottom, he was spitting out what didnt and getting more and more lethargic. Finally, I went to the pet store, bought him a different kind of food and he is once again prowling the tank and making a bubble nest big grin I am still sort of looking for a lady friend for Caramel, but the budget is tight with my not working, and want him fixed first. Also found out I can get quail from the place where I buy my rabbit foodcheer Got to order by May 15, so looking into accommodations for them . Hubby didnt say no, although he did say "who will look after them when we are at the trailer?" umm, the same person who looks after the rest of the menagerie? ( aka, my son) laugh out loud

Sorry such a long post, but I havent been here in exactly a month!
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 1:55 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Mar 17, '16 3:14pm PST 
Happy birthday Kobi!!!!!!partypartypartyparty

yay for non leaking collarhappy dance

Speaking of things going wrong... I finally caught Puss last night. I had to bring her to a clinic 45 minutes away and to make a really long story short, she escaped when getting her out of the carcry She ran to a barn across the road and I had to leave her there cry I am going to miss her cry
[notify]
» There has since been 78 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 1:55 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Mar 13, '16 7:23am PST 
No, I sure don't deserve a medal. I think Puss might wink She is the reason I brought the whole problem up , other people were there interested in the same issue. The universe provided the people with the various talents needed smileNow comes the fun part, all the hard work!

Glad you have a back up plan in place, Flicka. hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 89 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 1:55 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Mar 12, '16 6:53am PST 
hughughug Flickahughughug Bunny will go in his crate on his own but freaks if the door is shut. But I have never made a dedicated effort to change that like you arehug

Got good news. We have been accepted to become a chapter of this organization www.ca-r-ma.org party
[notify]
» There has since been 91 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 1:55 pm

(Page 1 of 780: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.