Close X

Postings by Bunny's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 778: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Feb 12, '16 1:41pm PST 
I'm afraid I might be running out of time confused There is a black cat too, and a grey one and they were both visiting Puss tonight.shock Fingers crossed its just the lighter longer days and they are both female!
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:04 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Feb 11, '16 6:39pm PST 
wave Thanks everybody. Unfortunately, I had to abort operation Puss Puss for today frown She was just staring at the trap and I wound up having to go to work due to a slight emergency. At least I got a trial run. The "black" cat is actually grey and the tenant says it lives in the apt building across the street. I am not so sure but I cant go check, they are not supposed to have pets so they may not admit it .
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:04 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Feb 8, '16 6:18pm PST 
cloud 9 Deacloud 9

Sounds awesome, Flicka!big grin

OHhhh Sonjacryhughughug

Weather not cooperating with my Tues trap plansfrown BUT I found a mentor who has done this several times and she is willing to drive me to vet on Thursdaybig grin
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:04 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Feb 6, '16 3:52pm PST 
I was almost afraid to read that update! relieved

Thanks, Flicka, I think I needed to hear that todayhug Got the trap , the driver ( roped my close friend in lol) and the vet. Send good vibes Tues, cause thats trap day!

I dont think black kitty is suitor, because I saw it in late summer/early fall. I think he/she lives in neighboring shed ( same property) and someone from apts across the street is feeding him/her.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:04 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Feb 5, '16 2:20pm PST 
wave everyone!

Happy birthday, Sonja, thats awesome!party Get well soon, SonjaMomhug

So still a couple of hitches with the TNR plan. I talked to the receptionist and she didnt seem to "get" the whole idea. When I asked if I could get Puss micro chipped her response was "why, if you arent going to keep her?" Ummm because if the SPCA is called by someone else, I want them to know she has a caregiver?

As an aside,looks like Puss has a more feral companionshock I saw tracks going through our driveway from house next door and said to hubby, looks like Puss is going across the street. He said no, its was a black cat ( which looking back, I have seen at least twice,both times in the dark) I am thinking it might be Puss' grown kitten? First things first, Puss should be easier to trap, she seems to be waiting for me in the morningsnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:04 pm

Dog Health > Dog itching but no signs of fleas
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Feb 1, '16 6:28pm PST 
Bunny has food intolerance's and he scratches like crazy when he gets a hold of a food he shouldn't eat. The fleas could still be there as well, they are tricky little critters! A vet visit is in order for sure if you cant figure it out.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Feb 1 6:28 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jan 30, '16 10:27am PST 
cloud 9 Dea cloud 9 she is beautiful!

Poor Jaycry Hope it will be better now that they have the meds straightened out. hug

Weather is beautiful here too, just took Bunny for a walk and it was so nicecheer

Finally found a vet clinic who seems to know what they are doing regarding feral/scared stray catscheer They said just call and let us know you are bringing her. One more hitch, its 45 minutes away and due to anxiety issues, I dont drive anywhere but around my area. Looks like hubby's about to be drafted laugh out loud Still in the process of hopeful starting that chapter of the TNR group smile
[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:04 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Jan 27, '16 4:21am PST 
cry yet another blow to dogster. cry

way to go to Koby

Glad everyone likes the namesmile She remains Puss Puss until after the vet visit because if the vet finds anything major , she will be put down, due to it being too hard to do ongoing treatment in this situation. If, however, she gets a clean bill of health, back she comes with the intention of coaxing her at least in my backyard, although safely away from Bunny smile
[notify]
» There has since been 41 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:04 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Jan 24, '16 3:31pm PST 
Ouch, Flicka!frownhughug

Yay for Sonja being better!snoopy Love the name choices!

Miss Autumn is nice too , Flikca smile

wave Kali

I am thinking maybe Esmeralda because of her beautiful green eyes and because she has bewitched me!

Today was a breakthrough day with her smile She was waiting for me at breakfast time , ate in front of me , then took a few steps toward me and sat down and groomed herself knowing I was watching! cheerkitty
[notify]
» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:04 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Jan 18, '16 3:17pm PST 
hughughug Sonjahughughug

Managed to get a distant pic of Puss Puss. Her name will be changed after vet visit , so name suggestions welcome.For those who cant see the pic or find it not clear enough,she is a fluffy tortie cloud 9

http://i64.tinypic.com/ddzzly.jpg
[notify]
» There has since been 63 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:04 pm

(Page 1 of 778: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.