Postings by ♥ The Golden Snitch's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

German Shepherd > If you have a GSD, look inside.
♥- Krycek- ♥

Wanna play? I- gotta work on my- game!!!

Barked: Sun Apr 6, '08 2:59pm PST 
Kisses
"(quote)Already there!(end quote)"

Hey kisses & mum! You're all over the place. big grin

Effie-Bahnhof
"(quote)We joined, can't wait to see the GSD photos!(end quote)"

Be sure to post some, we'd love to see your baby!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kisses 8/6/05-11/16/11, Apr 7 9:38 am

Dog Health > Success post-Rimadyl??
♥- Duchovny- ♥

I'm not a dog- I'm a German- Shepherd Dog!

Barked: Sun Apr 6, '08 2:54pm PST 
♣- Samuel Jacob- ♣:
"(quote)♥- Duchovny- ♥, I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience. I'm sure you know what a rarity that is. If Winston is already on it, then you know he won't have that side effect.(end quote)"

♣- Samuel Jacob- ♣, I send out the best of luck to you & others on this drug. Unfortunately it's not such a rarity. There are a large number of folks whose dogs have suffered similar cases & worse, death. Pfizer drug company has been well known to pay-off people who create websites sharing their dogs stories (paying them off to remove their stories) that might be why you seem to think this sort of reaction is rare. Run a google & you will still find a great number. Check out yahoo group Doghealth2; http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/doghealth2/ too. I will post our story where ever I might find my girls story helpful to others. I think it's only fair for people to hear the dark side too. You just never know how a dog will react (even in delay reacting only once built up in the bodies system) I don't think it's worth the risk myself, I wont dose another dog. There are healthier alternatives (without side effects). Cheers.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Duchovny ♥, Apr 6 2:54 pm

♥- Krycek- ♥

Barked: Wed Apr 2, '08 12:07am PST 
If anyone with a GSD wants to check us out we now kennel the first full GSD smiley set. Which is really cute! (we're not bias at all) wink
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Kisses 8/6/05-11/16/11, Apr 7 9:38 am

Dog Health > Success post-Rimadyl??

♥- Duchovny- ♥

Barked: Wed Apr 2, '08 12:02am PST 
My girl had a very serious allergic reaction that caused brain damage & is still causing various other problems (newly hyper sensitivity being another biggie) We would be elated if this drug ceased to exist so that others do not suffer the same fate.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Duchovny ♥, Apr 6 2:54 pm

Dog Health > To vaccinate, or not to vaccinate... that is the Question

♥- Krycek- ♥

Barked: Tue Apr 1, '08 11:58pm PST 
I only give puppy shots, then one year boosters. Other then the rabies that is mandatory that's all mine get. From my research (I lean to a more holistic lifestyle) that's all they need. A healthy diet & happy home does wonders to an immune system.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Fungi, BH, Apr 2 5:47 am

German Shepherd > Oprah goes after puppy mills.
♥- Krycek- ♥

Barked: Tue Apr 1, '08 11:54pm PST 
Good for Oprah!
[notify]
» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by Medea, Apr 10 5:53 am

♥- Krycek- ♥

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '08 12:27am PST 
Hope to see you guys over there having fun. We by no means want to remove anyone from here. I have 12 message boards bookmarked that I frequent myself, all different types of boards, all for different things. We hope our new board stands apart from other GSD specific boards mostly on all around respect of members but a lot of other things too. Join & check us out to see the full board, most of it is hidden to guests.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Kisses 8/6/05-11/16/11, Apr 7 9:38 am

German Shepherd > Can't believe I am asking this but....

♥- Duchovny- ♥

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '07 5:47am PST 
Dilute some white vinegar with water & dab it clean (with a paper towel or sponge). The vinegar neutralizes the urine, so your dog won't even smell it in the end. Vinegar odor will disperse in no time.
[notify]
» There has since been 113 posts. Last posting by Medea, Jan 5 5:53 am

♥- Duchovny- ♥

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '07 5:08am PST 
I've been given permission from dogster to share a new German Shepherd Dog board with all of you. It's just a forum for now, but soon to be a website too.

The German Shepherd Dog Information
http://www.thegsd.info

I was apart of a GSD board that was happily around for many years when admin suddenly shut down without notice (even to the staff). I created this new board to re-group the members. We are a family friendly board free of flame wars & personal attacks. We already have lots of knowledgeable GSD owners from all walks of life.

We are still new, come check us out & start some topics!

(Many thanks to you dogster!)
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Kisses 8/6/05-11/16/11, Apr 7 9:38 am

Behavior & Training > Save this toy! \"4\" Sergeant\'s Buddy\'s Glow Ball\"
♥- Krycek- ♥

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '07 1:46am PST 
Only a mere 18 votes away now! This is planned to be sent in at 500, but the petition will be kept open for other fans of this toy to sign too (up to 1000) so the company can see the loyalty. Check out not only all the great votes but the touching stories attached too. This toy is loved! I hope they bring this beloved toy back for all of these deserving dogs of ours. dog If you haven't signed yet & your dog loves this toy, please do! Maybe you'll be the 500th signature?! cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Rosie *FOUND*, Apr 15 4:41 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.