Postings by Mollie Jo CGC's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 53: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Lighting CFL vs. LED
Mollie Jo- CGC

*LICK* *LICK*- *LICK* *LICK*

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 1:18pm PST 
I am wanting to do more indoor shots with my dogs. We have a 100-watt bulb in our room now but the pics turn out yellowish. Hate it! I want to know if CFL or LED would be better. Which would provide a brighter "white" light. Don't like using flash on my camera due to red eye and it just looks terrible. thanksdog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sanka- I'll Miss You, Jan 16 7:44 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Need help with doggie holiday gift
Mollie Jo- CGC

Barked: Mon Nov 14, '11 7:51am PST 
I am making a gift for a dog neighbor and wanting to do something along the lines of "Snowman Soup" but all doggie safe items and doggie themed. Any ideas know of a recipe? thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Nakita Mae Angel Girl, Nov 15 8:43 am

Dog Health > Food and poop...Hmmm...

Bobo CGC

Pay attention- to....ME!

Barked: Fri Nov 4, '11 6:57pm PST 
Bobo is odd boy! He has been on blue buffalo for a few years now and eats it well. He has to have a topper (something my grandmother started back when he was a baby and he won't eat just dry kibble) So we put a tiny bit of Hills science diet ID wet food (only a table spoon) on top. After a few weeks he will stop eating it we put a new topper on (simply nourish wet food still only a table spoon over teh blue buffalo dry food) and he eats. if we switch up the topper he eats like a champ!! Usually has good poops a few soft ones but mostly good. Now he went to "Doggy Nanny's" house today and she fed him pedigree dry food (after many times of me telling her not to feed him) and now he has diarrhea. Why would switching dry food make his tummy upset and not switching wet food.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Nov 6 8:23 pm

Dog Health > Dogs in cars?

Mollie Jo- CGC

Barked: Fri Nov 4, '11 6:45pm PST 
I would NEVER leave my dogs in a car...heat or not. They could be stolen or harmed. I see dogs left in cars all the time. Why put them in harms way for no reason. I don't get it. Either my mother stays with them in the car or we don't go in somewhere. Its never given another thought.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Nov 6 11:56 am

Dog Health > Fleas

Mollie Jo- CGC

Barked: Fri Nov 4, '11 6:36pm PST 
I swear by comfortis. We had a big infestation...one pill 24 hrs later never saw another. then we got them again almost a year later to the date, did comfortis never saw another flea and its been a year and a half. Its good stuff!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mollie Jo CGC, Nov 4 6:36 pm

Dog Health > Food question
Bobo CGC

Pay attention- to....ME!

Barked: Sun Mar 13, '11 1:51pm PST 
Would putting them on a senior food such as natures recipe senior lamb be better than continuing Blue Buffalo. I know senior foods have less protein.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Mar 13 2:32 pm

Bobo CGC

Pay attention- to....ME!

Barked: Sun Feb 27, '11 7:11am PST 
For about a year now...I hardly ever give treats just small crunchy bone(milk bone type...not actually milkbone but the petsmart brand) I would say less than 5 bite size (we break off one bite adn give each dog. Thanks for the advise.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Mar 13 2:32 pm

Bobo CGC

Pay attention- to....ME!

Barked: Sun Feb 27, '11 6:12am PST 
Well they get 1/4 cup in the morning and 1/4 cup in the evening (which equals 1/2 cup a day). Is that a good amount one is 11# and one is 15#
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Mar 13 2:32 pm

Bobo CGC

Pay attention- to....ME!

Barked: Sat Feb 26, '11 8:18pm PST 
After my Bobo quit eating Pro Plan Shred blend....We think due to the corn cause he was quite itchy for months. We went to Blue Buffalo small breed. They (my two poodles) eat it good but have noticed bouts of soft stool....They are on HW preventative (interceptor), have regular fecels (always negative), show no signs of being sick or sluggish, have no other symptoms. They eat 1/2 cup of food split between two meals with a bite of turkey on top for flavor (something my mother started). Is it the blue buffalo that could be causing soft stool (usually formed but very soft)?
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Mar 13 2:32 pm

Dog Health > Have you ever had a bad experience at the vet?
Mollie Jo- CGC

Barked: Fri Oct 29, '10 5:35pm PST 
Never had this particular experience but I have a good relationship with my vet and the staff and my dog is very anxious and they allow me to walk them back and put them in the cage then from there they are fine. Some vets may not allow this but some will make exceptions. Sorry Pepsi had a bad experience. *wags and licks* to Pepsi!
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Nov 27 1:18 pm

(Page 1 of 53: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.