Postings by Hanna Belle's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 161: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '15 7:33am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, post got "squished" ??? Glad you got things cleared and tidied. We are having another gorgeous day! Enjoying it before the horrid heat gets here. Well, have started on my new round of bruises....hit my knee on chair yesterday....like the funny bone in your elbow....OUCH!

Rocky, thinking of you on your Rainbow Bridge Day little angelrainbow

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:27 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '15 8:17am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, sorry about your bad weather that left work for you to do! Our weather has turned beautiful with sunshine and cool temps. Hopefully we will have a few days to dry out again! Hanna has gotten spoiled thinking that everytime I go to the store I have something for her! Jim's follow up went well. The doc upped his diabetes med and he also has an enlarged prostate and got some meds for that, too. Otherwise, he is feeling pretty good. Is Jay doing better?

Hi Purple Girls of Oregon! Don't think I've ever met you. wave

[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:27 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '15 7:42am PST 
Mornin'all

FlickaMom, did you get to eat out while grocery shopping? Yes, saw about the tornadoes on the news. Thankfully nothing near you. Well, our beautiful weather has ended. Had a storm move through earlier and it's drizzling now. I am going with Jim for a follow up doc visit later on. Read Redford's diary, Esther said she would be taking a break from Dogster. It is such a sad story.

A funny about Hanna. Yesterday I went and bought some stuff for the girls Easter baskets and came home and put the bags on the table while I turned around to do something. Before I know it Hanna had her head in one of the bags and pulled out a stuffed bunny. I chased her down to get it away. I do bring her stuffies sometimes so bless her heart, she thought it was for her!

[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:27 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '15 8:13am PST 
Mornin'all

FlickaMom, did you see that Redford went to the bridge. Such a sad story in his diary.
little angelhughughug

How cool to have so many woodpeckers. Too bad about the limb. Was it a big one? Our weather has been so nice and maybe some rain tomorrow. Enjoy grocery shopping.

Son and girls are coming for Easter.

[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:27 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '15 7:59am PST 
Mornin'all,

MaiyahDad, Annie needed to lose a few pounds but Hanna Belle is very petite. She only weighs 41 and was 37 when we rescued her. A little too thin. Doc said she is at a good weight now and no ribs showing.I don't play computer games but do watch TV. My husband usually controls the remote and flips around a lot. Recently flipped on a show about classic cars and how they find old ones and restore them. I am really enjoying learning about engines...who woulda thought! laugh out loud Of course always love the animal shows and found two new ones about vets...one takes care of farm animals and one is in Hawaii, really interesting stuff.

FlickaMom, my sister keeps a diary. I jot down a few words on my calendar. If I didn't do that I would never know what I did or what I'm supposed to be doing! It will be 80 today and the sun is shining! Saw a Woodpecker, don't see that too often. Got to go to the pharmacy and pick up some refills today.

[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:27 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '15 7:46am PST 
Mornin'all,

Maiyah....yaay....cookies for all! I didn't realize you needed to lose weight, sweetie! I bet you meet some new friends at the doggie hotel! Have a fun time!

FlickaMom, we had a beautiful day yesterday and this morning is also. So nice to see the sun shining again. My oak tree is almost fully filled out and producing shade. The back yard is still a swamp and at least another day to dry out. Jim's dental office called this morning to confirm his appt. on March 31st. I thought that was tomorrow until I looked at my calendar and saw it was next week...so that means the ladies luncheon isn't until next Wednesday! red face What would I do without my calendar!!!! How nice you saw some deer. I know you don't watch TV, but have you ever seen National Geographic Wild? We watched a show about dragonflies yesterday and it was super. I think you would have loved it.

Smooches fore each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:27 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Mar 22, '15 7:45am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, leaving cookies is a good idea. Sorry you are achey. I am better today. Used ice and heat and Tylenol and that helped. Just rested all day yesterday. This crop of bruises are about gone........until......the next batch! We have weeds that grow taller than the grass and makes it look awful!

Maiyah, how nice to hear from you sweetie! Sounds like you will be staying at a first class hotel while mom & dad are gone. Hope they have a fun time in Cuba.

Cloudy day, rain finished I think! Sun in the forecast. Wednesday is my lunch with the neighbor ladies.

[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:27 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Mar 21, '15 8:03am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, yes, she was an angel on earth. She had said to another friend that she wasn't up to visitors yet. I did e-mail her that I was here for her if she needed me. I will give her some more time and then go over....or better yet, if I would see her outside feeding the cats I could go over and say Hi. I don't have any idea if she will stay in that big house or move someplace smaller. We have a rainy morning and supposed to rain until tomorrow. I have towels by the door for Hanna. Already had one wipe-down! How is Jay doing? My leg is bothering me this morning. Must have pulled it somehow. What are you doing today?

[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:27 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Mar 20, '15 7:57am PST 
Mornin'all,

Glad you will get a day off from outside duties at least. I have a ton of inside things I need to do....clean out pantry & fridge and under my kitchen sink. I have lots of things that could be combined. I have to get motivated, though, and not quite there yet! We will have rain thru Saturday and it's warm and humid!

Yes, we did go to the memorial service. I learned a lot of things about her that I didn't know. I knew she was a psychiatrist (specializing in addiction) but didn't know she also had a PHD in Neurology. I also knew she was compassionate and generous but didn't know she also had a patient in the hospital that was worried because her dog wasn't going to be able to get heartworm treatment. She pulled out her checkbook and asked how much it was. Some of her patients were there and spoke. Some were on the verge of suicide because of addiction and she brought them through to live productive lives. I just saw her partner feeding the cats. I know she will be lost for awhile rattling around in that huge house by herself. She does have a dog and some cats so maybe that will help. We decided to donate to the Daschund Rescue of Houston in her memory instead of giving flowers. She was passionate about animals.

[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:27 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Mar 19, '15 7:50am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, yes, I saw the light Faerie. Beautiful! Too bad you have so few pictures of Cleo. I have a ton of Annie and Hanna but only a few of our other Golden, Rusty, and poor King only has a very few. We didn't have the digital camera back then. It makes a big difference on making taking pictures and downloading them so much easier. It is cloudy this morning but no rain. I think Saturday will be a rain soaked day. Glad the yard got mowed. Hanna stepped on the top of my foot and have a big bruise. Put some arnica on it. Tonight is my neighbor's memorial service. Have a nice day!

[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:27 pm

(Page 1 of 161: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.