Postings by Hanna Belle's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 163: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '15 7:29am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we have a most gorgeous morning and so thankful to look outside and see it so beautiful.....except for the big pile of limbs near the curb! We had more rain last night but it wasn't bad. Did you get any of the storms? Wish we could send some to those who have the awful drought in CA. My backyard will take a while to dry up. I am sore all over from all that raking and lifting. Son's girlfriend works for Southwest so gets free tickets. He couldn't afford to fly that much otherwise. We went to see him yesterday. He is doing better and starting to eat jello, etc. Haven't talked to him yet this morning. FlickaMom got lost on Dogster!!!!puppy

SandyMom, we retired at about 65 and are loving it. At first I was a little depressed because I always enjoyed the socializing at work but after I settled in to my routine here at home I love it. It was about that time that I found Dogster, too, and meeting so many new friends was so helpful to me. I know you will be glad to get home.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:29 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '15 7:37am PST 
Mornin'all,

Got to be quick this morning. We had a MONSTER storm last night! Jim & I are headed out to clean up....limbs and twigs all over the place. A really big limb from the oak tree came down. Also, son from NC is in the hospital for pancreatitis. He just happened to be here visiting his girlfriend when he had an attack. He will be OK but could use some POP. I will go see him later.

[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:29 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '15 7:54am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we had a big storm here right about bedtime last night! There was a lot of lightening and mega rain! The sun is out this morning! yaay! I love ladybugs! I know they are around but we rarely see one. Once when the girls were here, we were out on the patio and one landed on Rissa's hand. It was so cute!

Happy Birthday, Abby Grace! partypartypartyparty

Sandy, thank your dad for his service to our country! Moving around must be hard. Son that lives in North Carolina now has moved several times. We have lived in this house 40 years except for one year in 1978 we lived in Fairfax VA. They will have to pull me out with the roots to get me outta here. Already doing a load of laundry and have the dishwasher going.

[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:29 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '15 9:30am PST 
Mornin'all

FlickaMom, no popcorn.....BOL! Haven't seen any hummingbirds yet. We still haven't gotten the feeders up. Just hearing the weather....we are in for several days of rain and some storms. WOW, we have 2000 posts! cheer Oh, I forgot to tell you that when the girls were her we got in the car and there was a ladybug on the seat. What do you think of that? I swhooshed her out the window so she would be free. Guess the window was open a little (we don't usually leave it open) and she got in.

SandyMom, sorry Ridge gets scared during storms. My Annie used to be so scared but thankfully Hanna does great! If there is a loud clap of thunder we both jump! I love Cardinals. We have Cardinals, Blue Jays, lots and lots of Dove, Mockingbirds, Hummingbirds, Sparrow....but not near the birds FlickaMom has. You mentioned when you move home. Are you somewhere else now? I think it's fun when the dogs talk to each other!

Smooches for each and every one

kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:29 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '15 7:56am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, Sorry for Lucas being scared of storms. Hanna does really well and that is such a relief. Yesterday it was pouring and she was taking a nap. Now, she does take notice of thunder & lightening and likes to be close to me. Today is supposed to be rain-free but starting again tomorrow. Your picture of the bluebird is pawsome! Yea, I'm still recovering from the "visitation". Finding little pieces of popcorn around. Enjoy grocery day!

SandyMom, glad you are stopping by even it is to say Hi. I do now remember Sandy from Plus Fun. I have stopped by there a few times. Buhens is one of the few groups I have seen where humans talk as humans and not as their dogs. I enjoy the dogs talking to each other but this is nice, too! I haven't been on Dogster as long as FlickaMom but I have enjoyed it and met so many wonderful friends and also have lots of fun.

[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:29 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Apr 14, '15 7:34am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, yes, I know you are all too familiar with bruises, too! I am taking Plavix so that makes them extra bad looking! It sounds like Lucas didn't like the storm! Hanna does pretty well through them...much better than Annie did. Poor thing was petrified and shook and panted the whole time! I think we are about to get that storm. It's dark as night outside! Expecting rain all week.

Sandy, welcome it's so nice to see you. I think I have seen you around other groups. You may remember my sister Angel Annie. You look so much like her! Yes, please join in any time! Our group has dwindled a lot since the Dogster problems. A lot of the groups I'm in only have a handful posting anymore. Some have gone to FB. It is so sad!

[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:29 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Apr 13, '15 7:40am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, never seen any bees near the clover. It will be gone after a few more mowings, hopefully! I will be on the watch for those hummingbirds. Need to get Jim to put out the feeders! We had a storm blow through last night and it's cloudy and muggy today. Good luck with those seeds! I saw some buds on the Magnolia tree. Son called from Vegas last night, he's having a great time. Have a new crop of bruises! ugh! Enjoy your day!

[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:29 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Apr 12, '15 8:12am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, it is raining here, too! Son left for a business trip to Las Vegas. Should be fun for him. I know Hanna will miss him because he gets on the floor and plays with her a lot. We have a lot of clover in our yard, it's driving me nuts! Hope all is going well there.

[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:29 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Apr 11, '15 7:27am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, they left last night and I am thoroughly pooped! Those two are a handful and so much energy and add Hanna to the mix...good grief! They are good girls, though, polite and very smart! I am ready to be back to my nice quiet life! We have seen lots of butterflies, too! Enjoy your day!

[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:29 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Apr 10, '15 7:21am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, not gone yet! They were flying standby and the plane was full. They will be going back tonite! Hope all is well! meditate

Hi Maiyah! Sorry about mom!

[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:29 am

(Page 1 of 163: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.