Postings by Hanna Belle's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 142: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '14 2:09pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, it is hard to find a flight from here to NC without a stop or even two. I do not like to change planes. We usually use Southwest, is that the one you're using, too? That was really nice of Jay to offer to check on the neighbor. Did you feel cut off from the world when you lost ISP service? We don't realize how much we depend on our computers for all sorts of things.

SargeMom, hope all is going well at your house.

We went to Luby's cafeteria for lunch yesterday. Of course my eyes were bigger than my stomach and even got a piece of chocolate cake. I ended up bringing some home and was a stuffed pig the rest of the day.

It's a beautiful morning here.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Mon 8:51 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '14 2:02pm PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, I will be waiting for those cupcakes! POP for Uncle Frank. I bet that was painful. Sending positive thoughts for Sarge and his eye to heal up quickly. Got my bloodwork results, all is OK.

FlickaMom, I forget, when is your trip? I think I remember middle of month but forgot date. I know you must be getting excited. Do you have a direct flight? I may have already asked that but it makes it so much easier. It is 66 here this morning and cloudy.

Maiyah, keep up the snuggling. We love tulips, too, but they don't grow well here.

I think we are going to Luby's cafeteria for lunch today.

[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Mon 8:51 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Sep 13, '14 2:41pm PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, sounds like cold weather is settling in over there. POP for Sarge. Good thing you took him to the vet. Happy Birthday to Tommy. Sounds like a fun day planned and send some of those cupcakes over here. They sound yummy! Found out my hairdresser that I enjoy chatting with so much has a small mass they found when they did a colonoscopy. She is very worried and will have results Monday on what it is. She may need surgery. I feel so bad for her, she is such a nice person.

FlickaMom, I'm sure 58 is a welcome relief for you. It is a little cooler here today, too, and drizzling.

Not much going on here, will be a lazy day.

[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Mon 8:51 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Sep 12, '14 2:54pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we have some showers here this morning and more later with cooler temps coming in. Jim put up a 4th hummingbird feeder. We were out pulling a vine off the rose bush yesterday and they were all peeping and squeaking and flying all around. It was fun to watch and they make such cute sounds. Your moonflowers are absolutely gorgeous and what a great picture!

SargeMom, have not gotten results of bloodwork yet. Happy Birthday to Tom! Those cupcakes sound yummy! Will you all go out to eat? How nice to take mums to the vet. My carpet needs a good cleaning. I have a steam machine but it is so hard on my back. Son is doing well in NC. The girls came over the other day and he took them swimming, cooked dinner and helped them with their homework.

[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Mon 8:51 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Sep 11, '14 2:07pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, blood draw went fine. Now just wait for results. They should be OK, it's just a routine checkup. We have a beautiful morning. Hanna is watching out the window for the garbage men. We had fun watching the hummingbirds again yesterday. Jim has 3 feeders up and they swarm and dive-bomb each other all the while peeping and squeaking!

SargeMom, hope all is well at your house.

[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Mon 8:51 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Sep 10, '14 7:05pm PST 
Hi all,

Finally got a few minutes to post.

FlickaMom, I know you are looking forward to the cooler temps, so am I. It won't be that cold, though, just a lot better than it is now. Hope you enjoy the Chinese! My portulaca blooms have closed up for a couple of days. Jim moved the location to see if that helps.

SargeMom, I'm sorry you have SAD. Fortunately, I never had that. I think the cold weather make it kinda cozy inside, especially if you bake chocolate chip cookies! POP for Sarge and his eye.

Hanna Belle got a new large pink stuffy yesterday. She loves it and walks around with it. We named it pinky!

[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Mon 8:51 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Sep 10, '14 3:22pm PST 
Mornin'all,

Got to be quick, going for routine bloodwork this morning. I'll check in later!

[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Mon 8:51 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Sep 9, '14 2:59pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we had put the humingbird feeders away but noticed more hummingbirds flying around the flowering hanging baskets. Jim hung 3 feeders back out yesterday and there are lots of them just buzzing around dive bombing each other. They are such fun to watch. Compromise is a big part of marriage and a sense of humor goes a long way! Hope it is cooling off a little over there for your outdoor duties. Dogster is running pretty fast for about 3 days now!!! Going to run some errands today.

SargeMom, I know you are busy. Hope all is well.

[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Mon 8:51 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Sep 8, '14 2:27pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, Dogster is moving along pretty well again today. Posts are still missing but I think things are improving. It is so nice outside this morning, a little cooler. I think fall is around the corner. Yesterday was a cloudy and drizzly day. Did you hear Prince William and Kate are expecting another baby?

SargeMom, Glad the Bills won, the Texans won, too! They had a terrible season last year. Our 47 years haven't always been smooth, either. Glad you got to see T&C and Rob at the party.

Not much going on here. Need to do laundry and vacuum.

[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Mon 8:51 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '14 3:04pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I didn't know that about the Amish. Glad you mentioned it. When I did think of them I thought of wholesome and natural. Son is doing very well in his apartment (still waiting for furniture to be delivered). I think this separation has been a very good thing. DIL's sister has been very helpful and it's good to know they have someone close. Son took the girls out to a game center & pizza yesterday and they all had fun. Glad you had some rain.

SargeMom, glad you had a good time...sounds like fun! POP for Uncle Frank. Dogster is very fast today...the fastest it's been in a long time. I will keep my fingers crossed. I remember when I thought 40 was old, now that's a spring chicken compared to me. I feel fortunate that I am doing pretty well and happy, too, with retirement! We have been married 47 years and I think a lot of that has to do with me knowing when to ignore and keep my mouth shut! laugh out loud Enjoy the Bills game!

[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Mon 8:51 pm

(Page 1 of 142: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.