Postings by Hanna Belle's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 149: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '14 7:16am PST 
Happy Thanksgiving
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Thu 4:43 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '14 7:44am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, glad you enjoyed the liver. Does Jay like it, too? I have my Christmas shopping done, too. Didn't have too much to do anyway with gifts!

It is chilly but sunny...a gorgeous day! I am going with Jim for his routine doc appointment this morning.

SargeMom, hope all is well.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Thu 4:43 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '14 7:12am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, liver and kidneys....yuck! Sorry, but those don't sound good to me. I know lots of people like them, my mom was one. Every time we went to the cafeteria she would order liver and onions and tell me that it was a good source of iron. Our leaves haven't fallen yet. The cypress tree in front has changed to a gorgeous orange so the needles will be dropping soon. It's chilly and cloudy this morning.

SargeMom, hope all is well there.

[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Thu 4:43 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Nov 24, '14 7:15am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, yesterday when I opened the back door there was a blast of warm air...today there is a blast of cold air. I actually turned on the AC yesterday the house was so stuffy. Sorry about your barbed wire arms. Does anything like Neosporin help? It seems to help my scratches heal faster. Hope your back is better today.

Maiyah, how nice Mom & Dad got to out out! Did you sit by the window and wait for them? That's what Hanna Belle does.

SargeMom, what is the snow situation there and now the flooding? Hope all is well.

[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Thu 4:43 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Nov 23, '14 7:47am PST 
FlickaMom, I can get into P4P but can't reply. Are you having any problems there?
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Thu 4:43 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Nov 23, '14 6:57am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, better to watch the game on TV anyway, I say! But then, I'm not a big football fan. I'm working on my Christmas cards, too. Send more to dogs than people! big grin
Hope your ankle is improving. I have two lovely large bruises on my arm...was almost bruise free for a few days!

SargeMom, so glad you were able to get a good night's sleep. We had storms all night with thunder and Hanna did really well sleeping on our bed next to Jim's legs. Oh, now I know what you mean by aged eyes. Hopefully it will be slow progressing. Why doesn't Abby like Paw Park? Glad Fran will be able to come to your house.

Enjoying the beautiful sunshine this morning after several days of dreary weather. Up to 80 today! SargeMom, hope that melting snow doesn't cause a problem for you.

[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Thu 4:43 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Nov 22, '14 7:22am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, still drizzly and dreary here with a chance of storms later but it will push out and be nice the next few days including Thanksgiving. I see Linda on FB occasionally.

SargeMom, glad you had a nice dinner and Rob was able to make it. Saw more coverage of Buffalo on TV last night and it looks horrible with roofs collapsing with the heavy snow. Now worried about flooding when all this melts. Stay safe! Never heard of "aged eyes". Mom had glaucoma so I have to be checked for that yearly. Wow, Frank will be 103! Congrats to him. Do you know what area of Houston the cousin will be moving to? Went to periodontist yesterday. The area of gums in the back right were irritated. She did a deep cleaning just in that area and gave me some antibiotics to take. I will really need to have that Regeneration procedure done after Christmas.

Not a good day to be outside so might get some cleaning done today!

[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Thu 4:43 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '14 7:58am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, enjoy those windows open, it doesn't happen too often. We are having rain today and storms tomorrow and it is warm & muggy! I think you probably get more snow than we do. If we get an inch that sticks to the ground that's unusual.

Maiyah, you are such a sweetheart and I know mom & dad love you so much! Never had crumpets but had a Belgian waffle the other day that was fabulous!

SargeMom, glad to hear the snow is settling down. That was such a scary situation. Good luck for Tom's eye exam. Have a fun time at Carrabas (Happy Birthday Courtney), love that place. Lucky you that Tom will be cooking for Thanksgiving. Fly Free sweet Dudley!

I have a periodontis appointment this afternoon.

[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Thu 4:43 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '14 7:10am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, When is Thanksgiving dinner served? I think I will come! It sounds really yummy and I remember a picture of it last year. I like dark meat, too, especially the big turkey wing!

SargeMom, we have seen the news reports of the snow there. A lady opened her front door to let the dog out and there was a wall of snow blocking the door. That was scary! Is BJ's a restaurant? We went to a BJ's for lunch yesterday. Hopefully you don't need to get out and can stay safe and warm at home. I've hardly ever been in the snow so I can't even imagine what it is like. I think the worst would be stranded out on the road. We will be going to Luby's cafeteria for Thanksgiving dinner. We really enjoyed it last year.

Maiyah, glad to hear you are having fun with your friends at the park! Hanna Belle is a spunky little girl and we are having lots of fun with her. Annie was a couch potato!

We had such a good time at lunch yesterday. We sat and chatted for a couple of hours. The food was good and we shared a dessert. We are all 70 now!

[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Thu 4:43 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '14 7:12am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, this yo yo weather is driving me nuts. It is beautiful today with sun and chilly and then Sunday it will be 80 and raining. Hope your ankle is improving.

SargeMom, nice to have T&C so close. We saw the news about all the snow in Buffalo. Good to hear it's not so bad in the area you are. I took a chance to change Hanna's profile pic. I only moved one I already had that was more winter-like (she was in summer flowers) to #1 for the profile and it worked. I am not touching anything else! Was Tom having cataract surgery or just a checkup? Be careful if you get out in that snow! How is Sarge doing?

I am meeting 3 of my old school friends for lunch. We try and get together a couple of times a year.

[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Thu 4:43 pm

(Page 1 of 149: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.