Close X

Postings by Hanna Belle's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 210: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Jul 30, '16 7:13am PST 
Mornin'all,

Hi Rocky! wave

FlickaMom, glad Jay isn't worse and holding steady! Hope he has some improvement soon.hug Getting the yard mowed should bring some relief to you!

I don't use FB much but mainly to check in on my "All that shines is golden group" with pics of Goldens. I rarely post anymore and don't worry much about privacy as I don't post anything important or really personal on there. My profile is very bare.

SlinkySandyMom, nice that you have cooler weather. We haven't had rain in ages. It rains all around us but not here. Yesterday it thundered and I thought for sure we would get some....but no!

Smooches for each and every one

kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:15 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Jul 29, '16 7:24am PST 
Mornin'all

FlickaMom, so sorry about Jay's nosebleeds and sinus problems. He must be miserable. I have had hayfever really bad lately. I take blood thinners and aspirin, too, and when I was at the dentist I was bleeding but when they finished and let my gums rest...it quit. I don't like being on blood thinners...I've always got some bruises.... but with my stent the doc said I will be on them the rest of my life. Please take care of yourself and find time to rest!

SlinkySandyMom, I am on Dogster Pals and Dogster Buddies on FB, too. I guess the whole thing that gets to me is that being on Dogster before was the only site I went to and all my pals were there. Now I am going to several sites just to keep in touch with my pals since they all scattered to different places. And, P4P was one of the main ones that most of them were going but now I don't really know about that since it's been down so long. I know they are working on it but I'm afraid people will find someplace else and I really did like P4P. It was easy to navigate.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:15 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '16 7:23am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, sending lots of hughughug Hope the night was peaceful!

SlinkySandyMom, what group are you on in FB? Yes, I wish P4P would get fixed soon. It was the alternative to Dogster that a lot of my pals were going to use. If it's not ready before Dogster closes I don't know what we will do!

My crown went fine. Jaw sore from having my mouth kept open for a long time. I did get laughing gas so that helped a lot.

[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:15 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Jul 27, '16 6:37am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I hope Jay starts showing some improvement soon. I know this must be very hard on you. hughughug Hugs being sent your way!
big hug Please keep us posted.

Hi SlinkySandyMom!

I have a dental appointment this morning for a crown.

kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:15 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Jul 26, '16 6:59am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, sending the most positive thoughts for Jay and hoping he will be able to come home today. What actually did they do to him at the hospital? Hang in there....my thoughts are with you! hug Also, sending hugs for Flicka as I know this must be hard for him, too. big hug

SlinkySandyMom, I will continue to post on the 3 other sites I'm on. I just need to limit my time and will mainly chat and not play too many games. I've never really been into the games anyway. I will also continue to check in on my Golden Retriever group on FB. The Golden pictures make me smile every day!

[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:15 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Jul 25, '16 7:19am PST 
Mornin'all,

Sarge, thinking of you on your bridge day, sweet boy! xoxo rainbow

Happy Birthday sweet Cleo. Hope they are giving you a big pawty at the bridge! xoxo rainbow

FlickaMom, thinking of you and Jay today and hope all goes well at the hospital.
hughughug

SlinkySandyMom, glad you enjoyed the movie! Hope the storms aren't too bad. We are expected some, too!

[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:15 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Jul 24, '16 7:06am PST 
Mornin'all,

SlinkySandyMom, hope you enjoyed the movie. Which one did you see? We haven't been to a movie in ages.

FlickaMom, Monday is almost here. Hope all goes well. Keep us posted and stay cool!

[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:15 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Jul 23, '16 6:43am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, hope grocery/errands went well and you got that done. Sending positive thoughts for Jay. hug

SlinkySandyMom, send chocolate....can you imagine sending chocolate in these hot temps. By the time I got it, it would be hot fudge topping! Stay cool!

kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:15 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Jul 22, '16 7:25am PST 
Mornin'all,

Abby Grace, thanks for the birthday wishes for Hanna! party

FlickaMom, so sorry Jay isn't doing well. hug Hoping Monday will hurry and get here. I am just being patient about P4P. I have some other sites I'm on, too! I may have over-extended myself being on several sites but wanted to keep in touch with other pals and they seemed to scatter all over.

SlinkySandyMom, OMD, it is so hot here that the chocolate is almost melted before I can get home from the grocery store. Hope the storms won't be too bad. No rain here....just HOT, HOT, HOT!

[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:15 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Jul 21, '16 7:08am PST 
Mornin'all,

Thanks for the b'day wishes for Hanna! She had a fun day!

SlinkySandyMom & FlickaMom have a great day and stay cool!

I am having trouble getting on P4P. One message said PHP Fox not installed and another said invalid log in info. Is Paul still working on it or is there a problem on my end? I was able to get on for a minute to read posts but not to post.

[notify]
» There has since been 41 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:15 pm

(Page 1 of 210: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.