Postings by Hanna Belle's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 167: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu May 28, '15 7:39am PST 
Mornin'all

FlickaMom, OMD, we have sunshine this morning! BUT, the weatherman said not to get used to it. Rain in the forecast thru the weekend! Wow, sounds like a surprise storm last night over there. Glad everyone and everyfur are OK. It does sound like you will have a lot of cleaning up to do. Get the Arnica ready!

Hi Sandy! Hope all is well.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 6:29 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed May 27, '15 7:27am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, guess what.....it's raining again this morning! frown Hope all is well threre.

Sandy, oh no, you might be moving to Milwaukee. How long would you be there?

[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 6:29 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue May 26, '15 8:04am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom....OMD, we had another horrible storm again last night. I saw on the radar that it was coming but our area further south seemed like it would only get the tail end. Went to bed and heard the thundering but slept. This morning I wake up to watching the TV and seeing all the flooding over most of Houston. It wasn't as bad here although we got lots of rain. Thankfully your house will stay high and dry. We did get flooded once many years ago...what a mess that was. I am glued to the TV watching people stranded and water rescues and now they report a dead body floating in the bayou. Everything is shut down and lots of electricity out. I just was not expecting to see this! Oh, and there is another line of storms brewing up! shock Hugs to sweet Lucas!

Hi Sandy.

[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 6:29 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon May 25, '15 7:42am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we saw on TV about the flooding there and also some in north Texas. Here in the southwest area of Houston they had a small tornado yesterday tearing off a roof of some apartments. We very seldom have tornadoes here. More rain expected today but clear right now. I do think you mentioned that your house was safe from the floods. Oh, so sorry, Lucas, bless his heart. Sending him lots of comforting hugs. hughughug and you, too!

Sandy, enjoy those steaks!

Happy Memorial Day and smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 6:29 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun May 24, '15 8:01am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we had a thunderstorm blow through this morning and rain expected the next couple of days. So tired of it! Glad no thunderstorms for Lucas! big hug My thumb was bothering me yesterday so I got a thumb stabilizer at the drugstore. It does help keep it stiff...I shouldn't be moving it around for a few days. It feels better today.

Maiyah, when is the new pup coming? I bet Dad will be babysitting and you, too. Hope you and the new one get along well. What is the name?

Sandy, you didn't say what you did all day ????? We have our AC on, too!

[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 6:29 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat May 23, '15 7:13am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, hope you are making headway in all your repairs. Sending hug for Lucas! I think my thumb is sprained but not a bad one. I am icing and using Arnica and Advil. It seems better today. Expecting rain later and the next few days!

Hi Sandy, hope all is well!

[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 6:29 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri May 22, '15 7:30am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I could see that BIG bonfire all the way over here! shock I will have my colonoscopy in July. They have a new prep that is a lot easier now. Have you ever had one? Hope Lucas is doing well! flowers There is a little tiny chill in the air this morning! Jammed my thumb yesterday....darn....OUCH!

MaiyahDad, I know Maiyah is helping with your broken heart over beautiful Angel Jenna. They are all different but that is a good thing. We have enough room in our hearts for all of them!

Sandy, enjoy your weekend!

[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 6:29 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu May 21, '15 7:23am PST 
Mornin'all,

Maiyah, hope you have fun with your new friends. Mama and daddy had seen a Golden Luna at the rescue before they decided on me. Thinking of beautiful Angel Jenna on her Rainbow Bridge Day!

FlickaMom, yes those bedtime rituals are very special. I'm glad they are taking more time before moving the new platform over. Hope the pond goes down soon....and you are expecting more rain! yikes! We have missed the rain the last few days, it's been staying north. I have my gastro doc appointment today to make plans for my colonoscopy. My mom had colon cancer so I have to keep a check on it.

Hi Sandy!

[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 6:29 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed May 20, '15 5:22pm PST 
Check this out....

http://www.dogster.com/forums/groups/thread/827557

The new platform won't start tomorrow after all!
[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 6:29 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed May 20, '15 8:00am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, OMD, so glad ya'll are safe. That must have been a horrible experience. I know there will be so much clean up now. I wish we could all be there to help you. Please don't overdo, you are stressed out already! hughughughughughug Sending love and hugs to Lucas and Flicka, too! big hug I didn't mean to make you cry about my song. It has always been a special time for me with Annie and now Hanna. Too bad I am so off-key...Jim has gotten used to it!

Hi Sandy!

MaiyahDad, how fun to have two new Golden friends. Do you know their names? A new pup in the family is exciting! cheer Our daylillies and gardenias are blooming.

[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 6:29 pm

(Page 1 of 167: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.