Postings by Hanna Belle's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 178: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Sep 3, '15 8:19am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, glad Jay is doing OK. When is his appointment with the doc? We are giving Jim's shoulder until next week to see improvement and if not, then he will let the doc take a look. Unless it's broken, which I don't think it is, they will probably only tell him to ice/heat, take Ibuprophen, and rest anyway.

SandyMom, sounds like you have some good plans going forward. Those POD's seem to be a good idea!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 5:49 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '15 7:43am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I can imagine you are still creaky! Jim is going to wait a few days before going to the doctor. It does seem to be getting a little better although still pretty sore. Hope Jay is doing OK.

SandyMom, I know you are glad to finally get a date so you can plan ahead. I think you said you already had a place in WI? Will you have a moving van and movers or do you have to do it yourselves? Let's hope that whatever day you move will be good weather!

[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 5:49 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Sep 1, '15 7:34am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, the last time I pressure washed the driveway I couldn't move for days! I feel for you! Take it easy! Jim's shoulder is a little better. I think if it was the rotator cuff he wouldn't be able to move it. He can move it some but it hurts. I think he pulled some tendons or ligaments. I got him a sling. How is Jay doing?

SandyMom, the heating pad is my best friend! We have a rainy, dreary day here, too. A good day to clean closets but don't think so!

[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 5:49 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '15 7:28am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, was hoping your temps would be a little better. Ours have improved....for now! Pressure washing is a BIG job!

SandyMom, is it raining yet? Hope you are feeling OK.

Jim is doing OK and at least sleeping well. The shoulder is pretty sore. He's taking Tylenol and muscle relaxers. We will keep an eye on it and if it doesn't seem to be getting better he will go to the doc and have it x-rayed. Hope it's not the rotator cuff!

[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 5:49 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Aug 30, '15 7:54am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, was hoping your hot temps would settle down a little. Wishing the best of luck to Rosie and hope she and Abby Grace will be fine together.

SandyMom, hope Talker will come back and post as an angel. I will miss them. Enjoy your long walk!

Oh my....Jim fell yesterday while fertilizing the front yard. Nothing seems to be broken but his shoulder is pretty sore. I think he pulled some muscles so he took a muscle relaxer last night and was able to sleep OK. At least he fell in the grass and not on the cement like I did before and broke my shoulder!

[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 5:49 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '15 7:35am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, it is 72 and sunny here this morning only going to the low 90's. Enjoying it while I can. Some exciting news.....I saw on FB....Darbi got a rescue Bully. Her name is Rosie Bea and she is precious. I will try and send you the picture to your e-mail. I never can get the link to work right here.

SandyMom, hope all is well at your house!

[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 5:49 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '15 7:36am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we have cooler mornings (very nice change) but afternoons are HOT! Stay cool!

SandyMom, I don't know Talker's mom except through Talker & Banners posts. I'm sure she is very sad right now. Are there any other dogs in the family? Enjoy your walk.

[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 5:49 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '15 7:32am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we are having lower humidity for a change and it's really nice. Hope Jay is doing OK today.

SandyMom, I was so sad when I heard the news about Talker making his journey to the bridge. Fly free sweet boy little angelrainbow I know his family must be devastated. frown

[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 5:49 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '15 7:17am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, thanks for the pictures of the Monarch! I am smiling! Glad Jay is doing better.

SandyMom, we had a storm blow through here yesterday and today is beautiful....and what a surprise when I opened the door....it is only around 76 degrees! Enjoy your day relaxing!

I've got a dentist appointment this morning.

[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 5:49 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '15 7:26am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, so sorry to hear Jay had a bad day. Hope today will be better. Any idea why he would have 2 good days and then a bad one? Yes, the stock market is brats! It's already up this morning. I don't let it bother me. Poor little Monarch butterfly. Hope she will be OK. I love butterflies, they always make me smile. BTW, we finally have hummingbirds!

SandyMom, glad the cardio visit went well and the doc is optimistic. Hope you are feeling well.

We have a beautiful morning but rain expected later. Starting to look like fall but temps still pretty hot.

[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Maiyah Sahara, Today 5:49 pm

(Page 1 of 178: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.