Close X

Postings by Hanna Belle's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 193: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Feb 6, '16 7:35am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, my friend's husband will recover fully from his stroke but after doing a spinal tap they found he has viral encephalitis. He is dazed and confused. He will need lots of PT they say. They happened to be in Georgia visiting family when this happened so are stuck there until he can travel back to Houston. Thankfully they have lots of family support!

SlinkySandyMom, hope you aren't allergic to peppers since you like them. I have IBS so always have to be alert to what I eat. Bland always works better for me so no spicy stuff. I bet Ridge felt important walking around with the security guard! How cute that Duchess missed him so much. I watch a soap opera that has a Ridge in it. It is an unusual name.

Gorgeous weather here!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 12:35 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Feb 5, '16 10:19am PST 
wave

Oh gee....I finally got here. Went with Jim for his cardio this morning and then stopped by IHOP. All is well with him and me, too, after my cardio yesterday!

SlinkySandyMom, enjoy the girls day with Duchess!

FlickaMom, sorry you are hurting. Wish there was something to help and thanks for checking up on me!

Just learned that my old school friend's husband is in the hospital with a stroke and looks like a long recovery.

[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 12:35 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Feb 4, '16 7:20am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, so sorry for your aches and pains. Hope you can find some relief! We have a pretty day here, too. I'm going to my cardio today.

SlinkySandyMom, good idea for you and your husband to go see the neighbor. Maybe he is shy around women! Do you like it there?

Smooches for each and every one

kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 12:35 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Feb 3, '16 7:29am PST 
Mornin'all,

Maiyah, so sorry about your dew claw...OUCH! Get well mom & dad! Take care, sweetie!

FlickaMom, hope the meds help Jay. I have seen so many advertised on TV for RA. How are all your bumps and bruises? I have my routine cardio appt. tomorrow and Jim has his Friday.

SlinkySandyMom, what an adventure!!! Maybe it would be a good idea for you to visit the dog while the owner is home and make friends with her so she won't be so agressive when she sees you. Do you know what kind of dog it is? The guy needs to find some way to keep her from opening the door herself!

[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 12:35 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Feb 2, '16 7:30am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, strange dosage....5 pills all at once on Sunday! Hope they help him! I haven't had any problem getting on the site. I have heard some say they can't get on in the evening but I usually post in the morning. The eyelid isn't as red but still blurry from the med and very annoying!

SlinkySandyMom, it was warm yesterday but a cold front came through and it's chilly and cloudy this morning. Hope dad gets off early!

kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 12:35 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Feb 1, '16 7:36am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, how is Jay? Any improvement? So sorry about your spine & hip. Are you considering a hip replacement? A friend of mine had both hips done and is free of pain. My eye is slowly getting better. At least no pain but the eye is a little puffy.

SlinkySandyMom, my dad wore a back brace and it did help but was uncomfortable. I have heard that hip pain can radiate down the leg. Have you ever had a cortisone injection? Jim's back is still doing pretty good after his injection. He can't go out and run a marathon but can get around as necessary without pain.

It's warm and muggy here....don't like it!

[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 12:35 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Jan 31, '16 7:23am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, sorry your spine is hurting. Is it the upper or lower spine?

SlinkySandyMom, sounds like you had a fun day! We have white fur all over the place here.

Supposed to be 78 today!

[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 12:35 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Jan 30, '16 8:03am PST 
Mornin'all,

SlinkySandyMom, 50 sounds like a great temp to take a drive! It will be 70 here today and 78 tomorrow! Then....winter returns!

FlickaMom, I am doing hot compresses and using the ointment 2 times a day. It is gooky and makes the eye blurry for a while! Thankfully, I don't have any pain.

[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 12:35 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Jan 29, '16 8:09am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, so sorry that Jay's meds got mixed up. Hopefully it will help him now! I have the beginnings of a stye so got some ointment and need to do hot compresses.

RidgeMom, glad you are having a beautiful day, we are, too! Supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow. Enjoy the naval base!

[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 12:35 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '16 7:23am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, hope Jay's RA appt. went OK.

RidgeMom, enjoy the movie!

I'm in a rush to go to an eye doc appt. Have a great day all!

kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 12:35 pm

(Page 1 of 193: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.