Postings by Hanna Belle's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 146: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '14 7:48am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, had to chuckle at your answer! laugh out loud Most people I've talked with have low vitamin D. It's unusual to hear of it being too high. I'm glad mine was normal so I don't need to take any more pills. Yes, I don't like BP pills either. When I first started taking them it was hard to get it adjusted right. Finally, I think it's doing OK.

SargeMom, How are things at your house?

Not much going on here today!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:05 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '14 8:14am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, which is the lesser of two evils for you....mowing in the heat or managing leaves in the fall? I am thoroughly enjoying this wonderful weather! Got out and spread Jim's saved coffee grinds in the flower bed yesterday and played fetch with Hanna.

SargeMom, sorry Uncle Frank needs a feeding tube. My dad had one, too, and it's not easy. How did you get a dent in your fridge? Jim and I both get about the same amount of sunlight and his vitamin D is low and mine is normal. I was so surprised that mine was OK because most of my friends say theirs is low.Jim's blood pressure has been on the high side of normal so the doc is putting him on a new med. How is Sarge doing? Enjoy the dinner and ultimate chococale cake tonite! Saw Christmas decorations at the store yesterday.....not ready for all that yet!

[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:05 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '14 7:36am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I'm sure you are enjoying this weather and that the grass isn't growing as fast. We skipped the mowing last weekend and the yard still looks nice. Having 80's in the afternoon is much better than 90's, that's for sure! We finally finished off the Baskin Robbins ice cream cake!

SargeMom, hope all is well at your house and Sarge is doing OK.

[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:05 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '14 7:16am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, Good boy, Flicka! way to go Sorry OU lost by 1 point. The Texans play tonight but I'm afraid they are not going to have a good season....like last year. We will see. I'm sure you are glad the company is gone and things are back to normal.

SargeMom, glad you are having nice fall weather, ours is gorgeous, too, although still a little warm in the afternoons. No we didn't get to see my hairdresser/friend this weekend. POP for Uncle Frank. How is Fran doing? Too bad this is your last run, I know you have enjoyed it. Can you still get together with your running buddies for coffee or something? Is your floor almost done? POP for Sarge!

We went to Pappas yesterday and had the parmesan crusted talipia with baked potato. Jim and I split one dinner and we had plenty to bring home. I had to put on my loose pants when we got home! big grin

[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:05 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Oct 19, '14 7:13am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, sounds like all is going well with the company!

SargeMom, glad doc appt. went well. That's unusual to have high vitamin D, most are low. Fortunately, mine was OK at last check. Did the doc figure out why you are so tired? POP for Sarge. Did he eat anything different or new meds? hug We have very little change in colors here for fall. Having son here benefits both of us. It helps his financial situation and he does so many things for us now that we are getting older. Also, I just like having him here, even though we don't see much of him. Got a call from the girls yesterday. They are both into riding their bikes.

I think we are going to Pappas for late lunch today. Our weather is still gorgeous!

Smooches for each and every one. kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:05 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Oct 18, '14 7:13am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, hope all is going well with the company. Are you having the same nice weather we are having? Yes, housework is not my main priority in life, especially since retirement!

SargeMom, How did things go at the doc office? What is your weather like? Yesterday was son (that lives here) birthday. He is 40 OMD, I can hardly believe it! Anyway, we had a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake and it was so yummy! Also picked up to-go at Carrabas. Jim & I had a new dish that was fettucini alfredo with shrimp. It was so good and we have plenty of leftovers. We will be taking son to lunch tomorrow at Pappas seafood...his choice. Other son had the girls last night and they went for pizza.

[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:05 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '14 7:18am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I just try and ignore the dust or I would be dusting several times a day! This magical weather is awesome and we are fortunate to be able to enjoy it for a few more days. I'm not crazy about school reunions. I do keep in touch with 3 of my school friends and we get together a couple times a year. That is enough for me. Hope the company works out well.

SargeMom, glad your implant went well and that is done. Good luck at the doc today. So sorry to hear Uncle Frank isn't doing well. Sending prayers for him hug I know you will be so glad to have the floors finished. Glad to hear Sarge is better.

Going to the hairdresser today. I am using the other girl at the salon while my regular hairdresser is recovering from her colon surgery. I will get an update on how she is doing today and maybe Jim and I will go visit her this weekend. She will be starting chemo. Last word is that she was doing OK.

[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:05 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '14 7:23am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, hope the implant goes well and your doc appointment tomorrow, too. Where is your reunion? Is it a school reunion? Sometimes it's a good thing to go through knick knacks and get rid of some. I have lots of cute knick-knacks and pictures on my desk and they sure do draw a lot of dust.

FlickaMom, is your company coming tomorrow? I'm sure Jay will enjoy the game with his friend. Where is it that they come from?

River, enjoy the day!

We are having gorgeous weather and it will continue all weekend!

[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:05 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Oct 15, '14 7:32am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, sorry about Jay's crown. That happened to me once, too. Not fun! Also, the last time I had a crown done and the dentist was to take the temp off and put the new one on I told her I didn't think I needed novacaine just to pop it off and put the new one on. WRONG....that was very painful and she had to do the novacaine after all! I hate novacaine. Sounds like the company will keep themselves busy.

SargeMom, I bet Tom is glad to have that painful tooth out. Hope he is feeling better today. POP for Uncle Frank. He is amazing! What is a Bakers Cyst? Is it painful? Son & DIL are adjusting and doing pretty well. Son has been feeling very tired lately and is going to the doc today. Think he needs a B12 shot and needs his depression meds adjusted. We got our flu shots yesterday. I always wrestle with the fact if I should get one or not but we both decided to get one. My arm is a little sore.

River, be careful stepping on those leaves, you never know what's underneath! shock

We are having the most gorgeous weather! Low humidity, too, and it smells so good outside! I've been leaving my back door open and Hanna loves going out and coming in as she pleases.

Smooches for each and every one. kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:05 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '14 7:42am PST 
Mornin'all,

River welcomewelcomewelcome back! How are you doing? We've missed you.

FlickaMom, is this Jay's friend's wife you don't care for? My friend is Margaret and called Peggy, too. Don't know how they get Peggy out of Margaret! I am so glad you had such a fun trip with lots of good memories and pics, too!

SargeMom, good luck for Tom at the dentist. Toothaches are no fun. Hope they can fix it up for him. Sorry about your friend from Steinmart. I had a neighbor down the street that hadn't been sick and a few months later she had passed away of an agressive cancer. These things can be so upsetting. Everytime I passed by their house she was mowing or working in the yard. After lots of rain, we are having a gorgeous day and the rest of the week will be beautiful, too!

[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:05 am

(Page 1 of 146: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.