Postings by The Hollidawg's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 103: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!
The- Hollidawg

Bridge Biscuits- are divine.

Barked: Tue Aug 16, '11 9:55am PST 
Wow that grandmother was sure mean. Dressing the poor dog in frilly pink clothes. *shudders at the thought*

Anyway at least we know how Corgis came to exist, although how anyone could mistake a Corgi for a wolf is beyond me.

thinking

Pink frilly clothes... I think I am going to have nightmares.

Happy Barkday, Gypsy Rose! even if I am a bit late. Now I wonder if we have anything to scarf around her. Perhaps I could find...

WAIT A MINUTE! That woodcutter cut off his TAIL??

eek
[notify]
» There has since been 446 posts. Last posting by Farrah ♥12/97-3/06, Mon 4:56 pm

The- Hollidawg

Barked: Fri Aug 12, '11 9:47am PST 
oooh, a scary story! I love scary stories.rnrn*wags tail in anticipation*
[notify]
» There has since been 454 posts. Last posting by Farrah ♥12/97-3/06, Mon 4:56 pm

The- Hollidawg

Barked: Thu Aug 11, '11 12:37pm PST 
Sorry, got lost in the caves, but Mr. Bear was kind enough to share his honey with me. For some reason I cannot fathom, he is mad at me now and chased me out of the cave.

Now where is the flour and I'll mix us up a nice batch of wood cooked honey biscotti.
[notify]
» There has since been 456 posts. Last posting by Farrah ♥12/97-3/06, Mon 4:56 pm

The- Hollidawg

Barked: Sat Jul 30, '11 2:58pm PST 
Earth Dog Alert! Bark! Bark! *smooches Cozzie*

Aw, Brownie, aren't dream cuddles the bestest thing ever? And I am still trying to figure out why anyone would want to own a poodle, those shoe chewing rodents. Mom has to hide her leather or the Poodle gets it. Then the rug soon needs cleaning. Again.... smile
[notify]
» There has since been 469 posts. Last posting by Farrah ♥12/97-3/06, Mon 4:56 pm

The- Hollidawg

Barked: Fri Jul 29, '11 9:04am PST 
Yes, Sparkle, I locked the door so they can't get in. Sorry. Sometimes family can be sooo ... You Know.
[notify]
» There has since been 474 posts. Last posting by Farrah ♥12/97-3/06, Mon 4:56 pm

Ginger- McNugget,- CGC

Hold still, I'm- gonna pounce!

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '11 12:04pm PST 
Poor put upon Holly? Every day I hear "Love ya Ging, but you're no Hollidawg, are you?"

Thank you very much, Brownie, for clearing up at least ONE misconception here at the house.

Put upon? Holly?

big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 476 posts. Last posting by Farrah ♥12/97-3/06, Mon 4:56 pm

Dawson- Fauxpudel

Later inner- poodle, it's MY- belly rub.

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '11 12:00pm PST 
Sorry to bother you angels, but I just want to state, for the record, that Holly did get rice with dinner. And Chicken, and sometimes whole delicious meals right from the table, and not by stealing them either. My tummy has become sensitive, so all those tasty treats are merely memories now. Well those of us who DO remember them, as it appears Holly has reworked her life to be the poor put upon pup instead of the Dutchess she actually was.

eek

And Mommie still loves me even though I sometimes have an accident, and now can't blame the poodle.
[notify]
» There has since been 477 posts. Last posting by Farrah ♥12/97-3/06, Mon 4:56 pm

The- Hollidawg

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '11 11:57am PST 
OMD! Brownie thank you! Mom actually *glared* at Dawson today, and he was beside himself thinking that perhaps his exalted status was on the rocks. But still, she figures his tummy is upset and has been adding cooked rice to his dinners. Did I get cooked rice with my dinners? Huh? Did I?

There is always food somewhere around here, Sparkle, if ya know where to look.

*sniffs out Gussies secret stash of cookies and offers one to Sparkle and Brownie while consuming the rest.*
[notify]
» There has since been 478 posts. Last posting by Farrah ♥12/97-3/06, Mon 4:56 pm

The- Hollidawg

Barked: Mon Jul 25, '11 1:54pm PST 
Steak! Awesome, Gussie, thank you and cookies??? cloud 9

That is awfully nice of you Brownie, to be willing to write notes home for us. Mom is blaming everything that happens in the house on the Poodle, and I know it's Dawson that is up to the worst of it.

Now I'm in the mood for a bit of bacon. I'll cook up enough for everyone.

big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 483 posts. Last posting by Farrah ♥12/97-3/06, Mon 4:56 pm

The- Hollidawg

Barked: Fri Jul 22, '11 9:51am PST 
Wow, Brownie! Good for you educating yourself and getting ahead. I spent a good portion of my life acting like a puppy, so unfortunately it is unlikely I will change now. I tasted a few books in my time, and honestly I couldn't figure out what all the excitement was about.

Sparkle! What are you doing eating up all the chicken while Brownie is hard at work learning to read and write! Don't you realize this could be our ticket to unlimited biscuits? If we have Brownie write our demands in a ransom note and kidnap some famous pups we'd be in Biscuit Heaven!

thinking

On second thought, Brownie, why don't you read us a chapter from the first Harry Potter book while I cook up some popcorn? I'm sure they'd send us some biscuits from the cafe if I convince Sparkle to ask nicely.
[notify]
» There has since been 491 posts. Last posting by Farrah ♥12/97-3/06, Mon 4:56 pm

(Page 1 of 103: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.