Postings by Jem - Kandansk Emerging Artist's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 327: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Jun 17, '14 10:36am PST 
Sarah the rules state that no dogs are allowed within 20 feet of the ring while competition is going on. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 635 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:35 pm

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Mon Jun 16, '14 3:00pm PST 
wave

Hey guys! Haven't had a chance to read back but wanted to post! big hug

I took the girls to the city this weekend, walk in the park, swimming (for Jem) & visiting on Friday and then BARN HUNT seminar Saturday & Sunday. Now we're all tired. Jem was scared of the rats, the judge really liked Jewel. Said she's a good little hunter and was giving her butt rubs everytime she came in the ring. laugh out loud Plus Jewel's fearless, she tried to jump to the top of a three bale stack from a stand still and just bounced off them and kept on hunting.

Can't wait for the next barn hunt event! They're looking for a venue to book end of August. They used a club member's acutal barn for this event but it's too small for a real one. Plus there were some "MOUSE" screams from some of the corners of the barns. laugh out loud

Sarah you should look for this event, the terriers were going nuts!! But a Spoo had the fastest time of 6 seconds.
[notify]
» There has since been 643 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:35 pm

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Fri May 30, '14 6:02pm PST 
Hi guys! Trouble getting on the past couple days.
Sending you pm Ty
[notify]
» There has since been 736 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:35 pm

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed May 21, '14 2:51pm PST 
hug So sorry to hear about Alvin!!

Tyler - When I first got Jem I would only put her in the crate when she was tried (which was tough) and she always got something like a kong with a bit of peanut butter in it. Actually she still does! The other morning I was doing Jewel's hair and Jem went in my purse, got herself a receipt and shred it all over the living room. Someday she'll be all grown up.....someday.

My new fancy show chair is here! I ordered it from the US, it's light & folds up with a shoulder strap to carry it. It also has a fold out table and a side pouch with lots of pockets to hold cell phone, treats, water bottle etc. Last show I was sitting on the floor but no more baby!!
[notify]
» There has since been 796 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:35 pm

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Tue May 20, '14 12:17pm PST 
wave

I'm here, I'm super tired, I'm getting pop ups on this new computer.

hug love you guys.
[notify]
» There has since been 814 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:35 pm

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Mon May 12, '14 8:49am PST 
Ellie - I have a fitbit too, sometimes it just reminds me how lazy I am and other days it makes me go further but looking at the reports I kind of laugh it's like "low low low SUPER CRAZY ACTIVE WEEKEND (dog show) low low". laugh out loud I need more dog shows!

If there are buying groups they're in hiding! I did just find a woman in the city that is starting her own raw feeding business (it's by word of mouth right now) and she's going to sell me organs and tripe and stuff like that and quoted me a price per month to feed my girls on her pre-made and it cheaper than the store stuff but I'm going to try on my own hoping to score from the hunters this year even thought I got nothing from them last year.

Sarah- There's nothing wrong with Toby I've paid him off to pee all over your floors as REVENGE! Also do the snorkelling, who cares about the wetsuit you're never going to see those people again anyways. I'm fat fat and I swam with the sealions in Mexico in a bathing suit in front of strangers, best time of my life and I don't care what the skinny chicks thought of me because I had WAY more fun than them. way to go

Ty- When is he coming?? How much longer??

Sanka - Finally!

I gave Jewel her summer cut this weekend and I don't know if it was the haircut or if her legs feel better but she played with Jem lots this weekend. Jem is just crazy we went to my parents on Sunday morning and she just ran up and down the stairs, no reason just like excited to see stairs so up and down a half dozen times. shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 868 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:35 pm

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Thu May 8, '14 1:13pm PST 
I'm going to send you a friend request! My profile picture is Jewel!
[notify]
» There has since been 887 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:35 pm

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed May 7, '14 10:51am PST 
Ty- HA! You noticed I picked a little dog that I just need to trot around the ring not a big dog that I'd have to run to get the gait! I'm a thinker. way to go

Um, Me? With a big shedding dog? Whaaaaat? Please, we're taking your car to see Squam in the fall because I can't have that hair in my car.
[notify]
» There has since been 893 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:35 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Brussels Griffon

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed May 7, '14 10:47am PST 
And now I'm on a BG facebook group asking a million questions. thinking This is all Sarah's fault.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, May 7 8:03 pm

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed May 7, '14 7:48am PST 
wave

Just poking around trying to decide how I can afford four dogs in the next few years. thinking I totally NEED a Gossip x Doppler girl from my breeder and a brussels griffon in like the next 6 years. So as far as I can tell I need to get my feeding costs down so I'm thinking I need to stop pre-made raw and do a mix of prey model raw, freeze dried raw and kibble. The last two for convenience while travelling to shows or while returned to their breeders for showing or breeding. thinking Now I just need to start networking farmers/hunters/butchers to get that cheap meat. Already contacted one farm that's butchering chickens in July plus a friend of mine might get chickens in a year or two. It will be a process to make the contacts but in the end it will be worth it.

Plus I need to lose weight to keep up with all these dogs I've got planned. shocklaugh out loud

Don't mind me, just thinking out loud.
[notify]
» There has since been 896 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:35 pm

(Page 1 of 327: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.