Postings by Dyno's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Dog Laws & Legislation > Service dog Pit Bull thrown out of Hospital
Dyno

Barked: Tue Feb 4, '14 9:24am PST 
Video here http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Service-Animal-Thrown-Out-Of-Hospi tal-242494921.html
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dyno, Feb 4 9:24 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Police climb in window and shoot 2 dogs
Dyno

Barked: Thu Aug 8, '13 9:41am PST 
Police climb in innocent families windows and shoot two dogs, video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3w--L37mnu0
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Delta, Sep 8 7:26 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Dog abused at vet clinic

Dyno

Barked: Sat Jun 29, '13 6:13pm PST 
Thanks for telling me hopefully it will work this time http://www.clickorlando.com/news/orlando-veterinarian-investigated-a fter-dog-abuse-caught-on-video/-/1637132/20762994/-/fqgm2pz/-/index. html
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Lupi, Jul 1 2:28 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Dog abused at vet clinic

Dyno

Barked: Fri Jun 28, '13 3:56pm PST 
video and article here
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Lupi, Jul 1 2:28 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Police search wrong house and kill pit bull

Dyno

Barked: Thu Jun 6, '13 3:07pm PST 
I've met people who did that with dogs they didn't trust around the house when they were gone,and who weren't comfortable with a crate, not that i would ever do it but i've seen other people do it.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Opheila, Jun 12 5:01 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Police search wrong house and kill pit bull
Dyno

Barked: Thu Jun 6, '13 7:28am PST 
Video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdnUHQs4bnA&feature=player_embedded

"BUFFALO, NY (WKBW) - Adam Arroyo has lived in his Breckenridge apartment for three years but has never experienced a day like this past Monday; when police busted down his door in search of drugs, shooting and killing his dog in the process.

"She's over here, chained up, and look at all these bullet holes man. Look at the blood right here," Arroyo explained as he showed Eyewitness cameras where his pit bull mix Cindy had been shot.

"She was tied up in the kitchen like I tie her up every single day, and they shot her for no reason."

When Arroyo returned home Monday evening he found his apartment torn apart, door busted down and several bullet holes in his kitchen wall.

He also found a search warrant for 304 Breckenridge, upper apartment.

The suspect named in the warrant was described as a black male and was wanted on suspicion of dealing crack.

Arroyo is Hispanic and lives at 304 Breckenridge, upper-rear apartment, which has a completely separate entrance and is clearly marked on his mail box.

Reporter: "You have never used or sold drugs in this apartment?" Arroyo: "Never. Never. I don't do drugs. I'm a United States veteran. I work everyday. I'm just trying to live my life."

Arroyo is a combat veteran who served in Iraq and plans to join the National Guard. This incident, however has left him heart-broken and angry.

"For police to wrongfully come into my house and murder my dog... It wasn't that they felt threatened. No. They murdered my dog," said Arroyo, beginning to tear up.

"That was my dog, man. That was my dog. They didn't have to do that, you know. They didn't have to do that."

Arroyo now has to pay to have Cindy cremated. He also had to repair his door at his own cost and has had to miss work.

He plans now to press charges against the City of Buffalo.

Buffalo Police spokesperson Michael DeGeorge says Internal Affairs has launched an investigation into the case, but that police believe they had the proper address.

He also says detectives "don't believe the dog was chained or leashed" when they executed the raid. Adding that if any wrong doing is found in the investigation that officers will face consequences.

DeGeorge could not comment on whether officers found any drugs inside the apartment."

http://www.wkbw.com/news/Army-Vet-Says-Police-Raided- Wrong-Apartment-Killed-His-Dog-210151651.html
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Opheila, Jun 12 5:01 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > officer kills 4 month old pit bull

Dyno

Barked: Thu May 23, '13 6:18pm PST 
This story was on the dogster home page today!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Vader, Jul 5 4:37 am

Dyno

Barked: Mon May 20, '13 4:03pm PST 
You're right it is all on the owner proper containment would have prevented the whole situation
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Vader, Jul 5 4:37 am

Dyno

Barked: Mon May 20, '13 12:35pm PST 
Off duty officer kills 4 month old pit bull puppy here is the story
http://www.examiner.com/article/off-duty-officer-shoots-and-kills- pit-bull-puppy-chicago

"A four-month old puppy was shot and killed by an off-duty Chicago, Ill., police officer on Friday afternoon, and the puppy's owner is disputing the officer's recount of what took place, reported Sunday's CBS Chicago.
The man who shot the puppy, a pit bull, lives near the home where the puppy was shot and killed. He claims that he was walking with his son, who was riding a bike, and the pup charged them.

The man, an eight year veteran of the force, shot the 35 pound puppy eight times.

The puppy's guardian, Samantha Maglaya, claims that there was no child in sight, and her puppy was not aggressive, telling NBC Chicago:

He would sit in the yard and listen to the birds. He didn't even bark. He never growled,

He was the biggest baby.

Maglaya describes the moment just after the puppy, Maximus, was shot:

I ran to my dog and my kids were standing all around him screaming and crying,

Though the puppy was rushed to a veterinarian, he could not be saved.

Though the off-duty officer defends his actions, stating that the puppy charged his son, Maglaya disputes what took place, stating:

There was no son there. The whole time I was holding my dog and he was bleeding all over us and the kids are screaming and crying, his son was not there.

Neighbors support Maglaya's version; they have stated that the little boy was more than a block away and that the puppy never made a sound.

The incident is being investigated."
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Vader, Jul 5 4:37 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Changing dog "owner" to dog "gaurdian"
Dyno

Barked: Sat May 11, '13 9:31am PST 
I've been seeing this pop up all over facebook. I'm sorry but i really don't think changing a word, is going to make people not abuse or neglect their animals..I think it's dumnb
Check out their pledge lol :

[QUOTE]Call myself and others "guardian" rather than “owner”
Make a lifetime commitment to my animal companions
Adopt animals only never buy or sell
Spay or neuter my animal companions for their health and to prevent overpopulation
Provide nutritious food, fresh water and daily exercise for my animal companions
Care for the emotional needs of my animal companions
Refer to my animal companions as “he” or “she,” not “it”

[/QUOTE]

This is their site :http://www.guardiancampaign.com/
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , May 16 6:26 am

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.