Barked: Thu Sep 19, '13 7:36pm PST 
Thanks all smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 19 7:36 pm

Food & Nutrition > picky eater
SAMI

IM ALL ABOUT- PLAYING (;

Barked: Tue Aug 20, '13 7:14pm PST 
Um, i eating about 2/3 of it...somedays less...im not losing weight persay just my mom doesnt want me losing ne...she feeds totw...so she is stumped...shh
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 19 7:36 pm

Food & Nutrition > picky eater

SAMI

IM ALL ABOUT- PLAYING (;

Barked: Sat Aug 17, '13 10:37am PST 
wave Hi all, my mom has a question...she is worried about my eating pattern.... my brothers and myself get feed at 6am each morning..we all get 3 cups of grain free food with alittle bit of wet to intice us to eat right away..however, i dont..therefore my mom is worried tht ill lose more weight..(im already on the skinny side) what do you suggest she put in my food to bring my app back..yes i clean bill of health went to the vet ...thanks for your advice
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Sep 19 7:36 pm

Behavior & Training > POSSESSIVE

SAMI

IM ALL ABOUT- PLAYING (;

Barked: Sat Mar 16, '13 4:23pm PST 
wave..I hoping i can get some advice..My female spayed German shepherd has become possessive of me when it comes to my other dogs....She blocks or pushes them away when they try to come to me for pets and loving...I give her the same amount as the other two( which btw are males)Even when we go on our morning walks she will try to be in charged and be first to run up to me...how do i break her of this?We rescued her when she was 11 months so im having to train her aliitle late in manners..i must say tho..she has come ALONG way since we have brought her home..and love her so much just as we love our boyz toopuppy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 16 4:57 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > The most challenging breed?

Wrangler

lets play, play- PLAY.. :D

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 7:45pm PST 
I believe its the Blue Heeler...my wrangler is very mind challenging...lol....everyday he brings laughter to the house but on the same breath ..he is VERY stubborn.....and tries to do things his way and pushes my buttons but i LOVE him and wouldn"t change a thing
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Dec 10 7:03 pm

Food & Nutrition > Natures Domain or TOTW
SAMI

IM ALL ABOUT- PLAYING (;

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 7:33pm PST 
wave My mom finally found a grain free food at our local feed store..TOTW...my brothers and i love it! happy dance My question is....My mom spent 42.00 bucks for 30#pounds..which isnt to bad but....since she has 3 big dogs to feed ( two 1 yr olds and one 11yr old)..we were wondering if Natures Domain is just as good? Between the 3 of us we eat 9 cups once a day...My mom wants to feed us a grain free food and since they both are...Nature is alittle less for aliitle more..Should she switch?any advice will be helpfulpuppy
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 6 4:46 pm

Behavior & Training > a challenge for my mom

Wrangler

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '12 6:30pm PST 
blue dog Thanks guys for your advice! I think my mom will try all suggestions, i just think im so different than all the other dogs she has had and all the others were younger than me when she got them, so they didnt have time to have a cruel first yr being a stray.Well i am in a loving home now , so hopefully soon we will all click and have a happy long life together
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 16 8:03 am

Behavior & Training > a challenge for my mom

Wrangler

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '12 6:49pm PST 
applause Hay all, well ONCE again my mom needs some advice...( yes she has owned dogs before) but im the only one who is challenging her.She thot we were making progress with me getting comfertable being in my new home..well now i like staying out side most of the time( my mom thinks im crazy cause the weather is way over 100 degrees) Sure i can get in the house anytime i want we have doggy doors, i only come in at night. she wants me to feel like apart of the family..I do however come in when my dad is gone, but when he is home i rather be outside. my dad has never hit me and moves slow with me to not make me frighten, and show im happy when he pets me. I dont always come when im called and even tho i eat more regulary with my bro, i still have to be encourage to eat...NOW mind you my mom loves me alot but i guess she doesent understand the way i am, she has often asked me she wishes she knew how i was treated my first year of life,red face that way she could understand me more.Like she has told me im here to stay mo matter wagt cause she wont give up on me..i just dont think she has had a dog as smart as me...lollaugh out loud so if any of you other animals lover have any advice, i know she be appreicativebig grin
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jul 16 8:03 am

Food & Nutrition > yogurt or sardines?

Wrangler

Barked: Mon Jun 18, '12 10:29am PST 
Hi all, well once agin im not eating all my food in the morning:/ My mom has fed me less and tried twice a day, i just dont seem interstead to eat it all at once, this past few days my mom has been leaving my bowl down for the fact she was busy and just left for me to pick @ it....tho she never knew if it was me or my brother who finally finshed it. She adds alittle wet food now but its not helping...should she use maybe yogurt or sardines to temp me more?My bro eats his breakfast all at once so she just kind of wants to gets us both on the same track so to speak...big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 20 7:06 pm

Behavior & Training > what am i barking at??????
Wrangler

Barked: Sat Jun 9, '12 8:42am PST 
Thanks for your ideas, however i can tell you this...i dont bark at the same time( well at least my mom doesnt think so) i sleep any where i have beds in my parents room and the living room. I have doggy doors so i can get out side if it is coyotes and i usually dont bark in the house...unless the door bell rings...and lol im hoping it isnt mice...( my mom says EW!)I have been with my family since Feb of this year and my mom has notice me barking just recently....
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 9 8:42 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.