Postings by Moe's Family

GO!

Food & Nutrition > Goody box for dogs

Moe

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 1:19pm PST 
I received my Pawalla box! So great - It came with 2 flavors of Nature's Variety Instinct food (full size cans), a turtle squeaky toy, an anti-aging supplement, 3 full bags of treats and a fur remover! Definitely not sample sizes of anything. I have to say I am really impressed with the quality of everything (have not tried to supplements yet) and also that they have a pet nutritionist that reviews everything that goes into the box. Moe particularly loves the sweet potato treats! I definitely recommend this and am going to sign up for another month (and get gifts for my dad and step-mom smileapplause
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Dec 25 10:07 pm

Moe

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 10:56am PST 
I just ordered my Pawalla box! (I also got a one month gift for someone). I definitely like that they are all about natural, healthy products. I will post my review when it arrives. Yipee!blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Dec 25 10:07 pm

Moe

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '12 8:16pm PST 
Has anyone tried Pawalla's goody box or Pet Flow's Spoiled Rotten box? Looking at both since the price is similar but Pet Flow's box doesn't come with food samples to try, only treats and toys. Thought they might make good gifts, too. snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Dec 25 10:07 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.