Postings by Cheyenne Starr's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Service & Therapy Dogs > the end of Fairy Tail Farms :(
Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Tue May 21, '13 5:23pm PST 
I saw on their website that Karen is retiring and they are selling the adults they have (ages 1 to 6 yrs old). I was hoping to get my next SD candidate from them....so sad....I've heard such good things from her dogs!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 23 7:26 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Popping in to Introduce Myself
Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Sun May 12, '13 10:52pm PST 
Max you are adorable! Good luck to you and your family, you're a lucky boy smile
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 17 3:42 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Popping in to Introduce Myself

Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Fri May 10, '13 8:25pm PST 
welcome can't wait to see Max!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 17 3:42 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Chaplin was just attacked by another dog need hugs support and recommendations

Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Fri May 10, '13 8:19pm PST 
Glad he had exposure to friendly dogs right away...I'd keep that up for at least a week or so depending on his responses ....great job! I'd also second taking him to the vet. I would want the area irrigated for sure...you don't know where that dog's mouth has been smile Let us know how he's doing hug
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Polly, Jun 9 12:30 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Chaplin was just attacked by another dog need hugs support and recommendations

Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Fri May 10, '13 4:20pm PST 
hug I would definitely get him around some calm, social nonreactive dogs ASAP...he needs to see that not all dogs are mean.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Polly, Jun 9 12:30 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Any ideas about a mat/blanket?
Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 5:14pm PST 
I am currently using a crate mat....very thin, portable and not too heavy. I still plan on making one, but am waiting til this one wears out or til I can get to the store to get some fabric! Problem is....Chey likes to lay on the floor, more than she likes the mat...especially with the heat we've been having lately. Oh well lol
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Apr 30 12:15 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Stuff people say about SDs

Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 5:02pm PST 
I've already decided my next SD will be a poodle or poodle mix.... Hopefully that will help some shrug Idk...hopefully! And hopefully in 10 years, the public will be more informed. I don't mind people asking me about my dog...I even made a few fliers to handout... But I really don't like people asking, "What is wrong with you?" Like I need a reminder. It makes me sad.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Apr 30 11:54 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Stuff people say about SDs

Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Fri Apr 26, '13 10:36pm PST 
Most people I have come across, are more concerned about what is wrong with me....why do I have a service dog. I ,like many others, mostly have invisible disabilities... Unless it's a day when I'm limping. Some days I find it very hard to be nice and/or not cry when these seemingly well meaning folks ask, "why do you have a service dog?"
I just want to be normal! Please let me go about my business.... Please.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Apr 30 11:54 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Cleaning your SD when you come back home?

Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Tue Apr 16, '13 4:55pm PST 
Okay now I'm a little OCD....smile I use baby wipes, like they are going out of style! I also use the waterless shampoos. I brush daily and bathe every 3 to 4 weeks...depending on how gross I think her underside is lol.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 7 7:01 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > New Therapy Dog!
Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Sun Apr 7, '13 6:46pm PST 
Congrats!cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sydney, Jun 30 6:08 am

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.