Postings by My Family

GO!

Yorkshire Terrier > Where can I find a larger Yorkie?

Joel

Joely Ravioli

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 10:08pm PST 
Sorry you lost your dog, I know how it feels to lose one of your babies. Unfortunatly I don't think there's any way to know how big a yorkie will get. Wish you luck on finding your "Tobey dog"smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 28 10:08 pm

Small Dogs > Can boy dogs wear a little bit of Pink?
Joel

Joely Ravioli

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '12 12:36am PST 
Joel is in touch with his feminine side, lol my sister put this on him when he was little.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/rm89203/IMAG0992.jpg
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Dec 11 6:46 am

Akita > Best dog food for an Akita?

Rosco

Gentle Giant

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 9:31am PST 
Ok so we don't need to worry about senior food, i'm not sure but Rosco might have an allergy to something so a grainfree would be good. A couple months ago he got some itchy red spots, first the vet said the spots were there to relieve pressure from water retention but the meds didn't work so we took him back and he said he might have an allergy.
But i'm definetly gonna try blue grain free and see how that works. He hasn't had the spots for a while.
Thanks for the helpbig grin
Rachael
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 24 9:31 am

Rosco

Gentle Giant

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 9:02pm PST 
Thanks for the response, your akitas are beautiful. We had another akita(Dakota) before Rosco for 13 yrs but he had to get put to sleep from old agefrown
My sister brought a sample bag of nutro for Rosco to try but we saw it had soybean oil and were not giving it to him. I think we should go with the Blue Buffallo grain free, thats what Joel the yorkie eats, but I don't know if they have one for seniors?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 24 9:31 am

Grooming > Is anyone else addicted to fur plucking?

Rosco

Gentle Giant

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 3:49pm PST 
I do that with my Akita, He gets so annoyed and tries to escape really fast, haha
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 3 7:01 am

Rosco

Gentle Giant

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 3:04pm PST 
We have a 9 yr old Akita and was wondering what a good senior food would be for him. He's been on Iams his whole life but I think he should have something better.
Last time we weighed him he was 170 pounds, the vet said he's not really fat but mostly just big, but I think it wont hurt for him to lose a few pounds.
So I've been feeding him a little less and walking him more and I noticed he has already lost some weight which will be better on his joints, he also has a torn ligement on his back leg which adds to his achy joints.
So Just wondering what a good/better food would be for a (what I call him)old man, lol
I also give him Glucosamine/Chondroitin pills and Coconut oil, if that matterssmile
Any help is greatly appreciated
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 24 9:31 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.