Postings by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 161: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '14 6:49pm PST 
Photobomb time! laugh out loud

Tasha's bath 1

Tasha's bath 2

Tasha's bath 3

Tasha on a log

Refusing to pose, found an interesting smell that needed immediate smelling

Finally decided to pose

Let's go to the top!!
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 4:35 am

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '14 10:09am PST 
Came back to say hi and to photobomb everyone, but I just realized the time and should get some sleep! wave

Today I finally remembered my account email address to my youtube channel and was finally able to upload a Tasha video! That took forever. red face

Let's see if I can still work this link thingie:
Tasha and the stray dogs

goodnight! wave
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 4:35 am

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '14 12:25am PST 
dog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 48 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 4:35 am

Choosing the Right Dog > looking for breed ideas

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '14 12:22am PST 
A Silken Windhound does have long hair, but not so long as to obscure their outline, so about short-medium in length. I don't know much about the breed, I think they were bred down from Borzoi, but not positive.

Good luck looking at Papillons!wave
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Nov 12 3:05 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > What dog breed do you think would be best for my family?

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '14 12:10am PST 
You could look into Rough or Smooth Collies. While most Collies are way over 40lbs, if you look around, you could find one that is 40lbs or so. My Collie Tasha is 42lbs. Collies are generally known as family friendly dogs. Tasha is pet safe, she's very gentle with my rabbit, but I had to train her to be gentle, she originally wanted to play with him as she would another dog.

Good luck in your search! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~, Nov 10 12:10 am

Barked: Sun Nov 9, '14 8:38pm PST 
Afghans do have long hair. They're single coated, so you won't have the same issues you would with a double coated dog shedding. However, their fur is similar to human hair and tangles and mats easily, so they need regular grooming. They are more active than a Greyhound, so require more exercise than a Greyhound, but don't mind some down time. They're also known as clowns, so they will get into mischief if they're bored. They're also known to be aloof and very independent, so training them could be a challenge.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Nov 12 3:05 pm

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '14 4:50pm PST 
wave flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 65 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 4:35 am

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '14 4:46pm PST 
Try a soft coated wheaten terrier. Fluffy but has a single coat. Not as large a dog as you're looking for, but is a terrier so will keep you busy. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Nov 12 3:05 pm

Barked: Fri May 23, '14 7:34am PST 
Tyler - That's actually one of the things I'm afraid of happening with me, that I will finally get the dog I've done a ton of research on, gone the whole breeder route, wait expectantly for the new puppy....and nothing after the initial meeting of the new dog. But that might actually be a normal feeling. You probably just have to get in tune with Cash's personality, likes/dislikes, what motivates him, etc.. He's no longer a dream puppy but a reality puppy, and the two aren't often the same. I'm sure in time the household will adjust to the new normal and you'll all be enjoying each other's company. smile

Anyone want to vote for Tasha? For the moderndog magazine cover contest.

http://moderndogmagazine.com/coverdog/entry/natasha

I 'm sure I have other photos that would've been better, but I couldn't choose and literally went 'eenie, meenie, minie, moe'! laugh out loud ah well, it's just for fun. big grin

wavewave
[notify]
» There has since been 726 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 4:35 am

Barked: Tue May 20, '14 7:34pm PST 
Yay for Cash coming home! cheer I'm sure he'll settle in to your routines in no time! Wow, he's a lot bigger than I thought! How old is he now?

I'm glad it's dogster with the issues, I had a huge problem with my computer the other day and it took me awhile to resolve the problem. When I got on dogster, I thought it was my computer still acting up, but no it's dogster! relieved

I do have some sad news. My rabbit, Alvin, died sometime Sunday night. cry He was only maybe a year and a half old. He has had issues for awhile now, issues that would have been resolved if I could have found a rabbit savvy vet. His front teeth started growing wrong when he was around eight months old. I ended up having to cut them once a week to keep them short. I tried several vets but none wanted to deal with his teeth(the front ones should have been removed, and I would bet his back teeth were bad as well, but I had no way of checking). I was lucky to find one who was willing to deal with his feet when that issue cropped up. I'm sure he had other genetic issues going on as well, but could never get them verified. This ordeal has convinced me to never get another rabbit again, unless by some miracle I find a vet that knows about rabbits and is willing to treat them.

I am hoping that Dusty doesn't have these same issues. I'm keeping a close eye on his teeth and body language and so far he seems fine.
[notify]
» There has since been 746 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 4:35 am

(Page 1 of 161: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.