Postings by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 160: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Choosing the Right Dog > I Need Pictures!
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '14 10:00pm PST 
I can send you some, if you want to pm me your email. big grin Do they need to be a certain size?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bosley , Wed 8:55 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '14 9:51pm PST 
wavewave

I've been really busy lately (as usual), but have a few moments free so thought I'd pop in here. big grin

Hooray for Mack's adoption! partypartyhamster dance

Cash is adorable! cloud 9 blue dog

Tasha is doing well, except I'm going to have to give her a swimming pool or trim her fur.. the weather is getting muggy. It's going from wet and cold to wet and hot. Today it is cloudy and cool - so far. There is moss growing on the back patio (it's rough concrete), so I have to figure a way to clean it. confused Or I could let it grow until it looks like I have a yard with grass! laugh out loud

I'm having a huge issue with mold. It's growing everywhere on the second floor (don't know why the other floors aren't affected), it's on the bookcases, the walls, everywhere. I have to wipe everything down with bleach water at least once a week. So annoying. Also having a problem with the walls and floors on the 1st and 2nd floors "sweating". They're just dripping with condensation. Had to put up a warning sign on the front door because of it, I almost slipped myself several times. confused Going to get a dehumidifier to help combat that.

Had a nightmare a couple of nights ago. I don't normally remember dreams, good or bad, but this one I remembered so I decided to use it as writing practice. I have half of it written now. My dream was really short, but the story I'm writing based on it is much longer! laugh out loud

Hope everyone has a good day! wave
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 5:35 pm

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '14 6:08am PST 
I've been staying busy lately so haven't been around much. Tasha made a new friend, his name is Abu, a nine year old Golden Retriever. She loves playing with him. She also made an frenemy...heh...there's a Boxer that wanders onto the beach every once in awhile and he has determined that Tasha is his best friend in the whole world. Problem is, Tasha doesn't agree! Usually she loves to play with every dog she meets, but for some odd reason, she reallllly doesn't care for this dog! I have no idea why. shrug

Yesterday I took a few pictures of Tasha, Abu, and the Boxer, but while Tasha wanted to play with Abu, the Boxer also wanted to play, which made Tasha irritated and she just kept coming back to me and whining, then would slowly walk towards the steps to go home. But I would tell her no and try to get her to go play, but I finally gave in and we went home. confused

Today Abu wasn't there but the Boxer was, so I filmed Tasha trying to avoid him, which was hard because she kept coming back to me and waiting at my side. So it was just bits and pieces that I cobbled together. Then I uploaded it to photobucket but now the quality is horrible for some reason, but I waited a long time to upload it, so I'm going to link to it anyway. cry Man I feel grumpy...just like Tasha... silenced

Tasha's annoying friend

Oh, and here's Abu:
Tasha running away from the Boxer, poor Abu is alone

Abu sniffing alone because Tasha and the Boxer are arguing
[notify]
» There has since been 195 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 5:35 pm

Barked: Tue Feb 18, '14 6:44am PST 
wave Hi all! wave

I am not jealous of any of you with snowy weather! I can barely handle what we've had so far this year! (not that coldred face) When I left on Monday to spend a week with my parents, I could hardly believe my good luck in finally having a day with sun! It made the trip down much more enjoyable, especially since Tasha insisted on stopping frequently(she was just being bratty)! confused I would've been more upset with her if it had been cold and rainy. shh

Also went hiking with my dad today, which was fun. It was partly cloudy, so not too warm to hike, but we did have to put on our coats when we stopped to rest. When I called my mom to let her know our hike was over and we were heading back, she said it was pouring rain at their house! We didn't get a drop of rain while hiking. relieved

If you want to see pictures, I put them on the pupster site: Tasha's pictures

wave
[notify]
» There has since been 510 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 5:35 pm

Barked: Thu Feb 13, '14 10:23pm PST 
hugfor Jewelhug

Flicka, I did look over the whole thing, minus the stuff it said I had to log in to see first. I was referring to the way the forums are set up. When on dogster I spend all my time on the forums(I highly prefer the way the forums are set up here), I don't go anywhere else(used to go to the magazine...and except for a quick glance at the "announcement" article, I haven't been there in a while). So, when I go to P4P, it will be the same, I'm just not drawn to any of the other things they or dogster has to offer. Not hating on it, just personal taste. Right now the forums at P4P look exactly the same as on pupster (except not pink, which is a HUGE plus in favor of P4P!! I know, I know it's for the holiday, but holy cow, it's a bit much!) wink I looked at all the things P4P has planned, and it does sound promising, but at this moment, I'm not compelled to sign up for it. shrug I'll continue to wait and see.

Well, I have one week off of school, so I'm going down to spend some time with my parents. Tasha will be happy! big grin Poor Dusty is having medical issues, so he's not a happy camper right now. Alvin is going stir crazy since he's been in his cage for much too long. Ever since the Chinese New Years, I've had to keep the rabbits inside because of the constant stream of firecrackers going off (no, not the pretty ones-the super loud scare-off-the-ghosts ones) and now the back neighbors are remodeling the house, and since it's made of concrete the tools of the trade include jackhammers and sledge hammers. Even inside the noise can be deafening. Since Alvin and Dusty no longer get along, they can't be out of their cages at the same time, and not at all when I'm not home, so they're both grumpy. meditate

Ah well, a change of scenery should do us all some good! hamster dancedog walksnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 561 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 5:35 pm

Behavior & Training > Big news from the scoop!

Barked: Wed Feb 12, '14 6:06pm PST 
Tiller, please continue with your idea for the new site, it sounds awesome! applause
Your comment about the because we're "family", made me think of a mob family.... red face

As for the dogster forums not going away now...I'll wait and see what happens. confused I don't trust HQ anymore. shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Feb 18 7:38 pm

Barked: Wed Feb 12, '14 3:54pm PST 
I don't know what their real reason for their "change of heart" is, but if the forums stay over run with spambots (who aren't even trying to get our attention with real sentences anymore;kjhheagf) then I'm not coming back either... I'll just wait and see. Personally I really like what Tiller has planned, and if that happens, I'll scoot on over to that site. P4P sounds promising, but I'm going to wait on that as well(every time I glance in at it, it still looks like the same format as the pupster/kitster site and one of those is enough). thinking shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 586 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 5:35 pm

Behavior & Training > New Potential Site

Barked: Thu Feb 6, '14 5:47pm PST 
Sounds awesome! way to go I like the idea of an educational site, that was what originally drew me to dogster in the first place. big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Feb 18 7:40 pm

Barked: Tue Feb 4, '14 4:21am PST 
wavewavewavewave

A couple of days a week I teach a little girl English at her house. Today I went over and her parents, plus several relatives are there celebrating the last day of the New Year. After the class, I'm eating lunch with them and one of the relatives asks the dad how long I've been living here. He looks at me, so I answer in Chinese, and all the relatives are amazed I could understand and answer the question! laugh out loud I'm like, well after almost two years here, I'd better be able to answer such a simple question! shock laugh out loud After awhile of just chatting and watching tv, the dad turns back to me and in English says "I know you're boring, so if you want to go home, you can!" laugh out loud I didn't want to correct his English, just in case he really did mean I was a boring conversationalist and not just "bored". English is fun, hehheh! wink

Well, now that the New Year is over, maybe I can get a decent nights sleep....tomorrow night. I'm still hearing fireworks, so I doubt I'll get some sleep tonight.hamster dance
[notify]
» There has since been 706 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Wed 5:35 pm

Food & Nutrition > Dog suddenly carrying food away from his bowl and leaving it on floor..ugh...why..??

Barked: Sun Feb 2, '14 12:07am PST 
Tasha does this, I assume it's because it's easier to eat the food off the ground than from a bowl because she has a long, skinny snout. More often than not, she just upends the bowl and scatters the contents on the ground to eat at her leisure, hence why I feed her outside! laugh out loud Other reasons a dog might do this is just because they want to eat in a more convenient location or because they want to lay down while they eat, with their head stretched out instead of pointing downwards. thinking

If you want to put a stop to the habit, I guess you could just feed less at a time. If they remove the food to another location to eat, just stop the meal, clean it up, and place the dog back in front of the food bowl.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Frankie, Feb 6 8:24 pm

(Page 1 of 160: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.