Postings by Venus's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Adoption Messages not working?
Noodle- (Adopted!)

Barked: Fri Aug 2, '13 9:01am PST 
Thanks Beasley. I've sent them two emails (one about this and another about payment for my plus membership not working with paypal) and no responses yet. We'll see. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Beasley , Aug 2 2:05 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Adoption Messages not working?
Noodle- (Adopted!)

Barked: Wed Jul 31, '13 5:16pm PST 
I post my foster dogs here on Dogster along with my pack and currently have two looking for homes. But I received a couple adoption message pawmail and it appears that the senders aren't getting any replies?! Thankfully I was able to find one of them in another way and call them and they confirmed they got no response from me. But unfortunately it appears that none of our potential adopters are getting a response from us so it might look like we're ignoring them. cry Not a good way to make good rescue relations. I've emailed dogster support but so did one of our other foster homes quite some time ago with no response. red face
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Beasley , Aug 2 2:05 pm

Dog Health > Nose Bleeding and Nasal Tumors, Help Please!

Rain CGC/TD- (11/12/07-3/- 05/12)

Mom likes me- best!:)

Barked: Tue May 28, '13 7:53am PST 
Unfortunately we've been through the battle with nasal cancer. Our Rainy started having nasal discharge a couple years ago but since she was only 3 years old, a tumor was not on our radar as a possible cause. We treated her for an upper respiratory infection then a fungal infection but when nothing helped over several months and xrays didn't show anything, we had her "scoped" by a specialty hospital. Only then did we find out we were dealing with a nasal tumor that had grown from one side of her nose into the other. It took us 5 months and thousands of dollars to finally find out what was wrong. The nose bleeds didn't start until the tumor had grown to a significant size. This type of tumor is inoperable but they offered us the option of radiation treatment. She would have to basically live at the hospital, coming home on weekends, and it might buy us another year with her. With the additional cost (about $5000) and the limited success rate, we opted to not treat her but kept her comfortable as long as possible. The vets gave us 1-3 months with her from the time of diagnosis but we were fortunate to have 5 wonderful months together before she was in pain more often than not and we had to let her go. We changed her diet and added several supplements and found much help and support here on dogster and a canine cancer group on yahoo.
So I'll be hoping this is NOT what you're dealing with. But for me it was worth it to know for sure and then we could finally do something to help ease her discomfort. Feel free to pawmail me if you you have any questions. We'll be thinking of you! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, May 29 6:38 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Suspicious Breeder Has an "I am A Responsible Breeder" Article on Dogster Mag

Sadie

Momma's Shadow

Barked: Thu May 23, '13 11:06am PST 
And today there's Jack Hanna saying pet shops selling puppies are okay because puppy mills are regulated!? WTH is up with Dogster these days? shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Delta, Sep 5 4:48 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings

Guiness- (~9/2002-3/2- 7/13)

Big Mush

Barked: Tue Apr 2, '13 12:46pm PST 
Thank you very much! They're beautiful and now I can catch up with my bratty little sisters. dancing Hugs to you and yours!
[notify]
» There has since been 74 posts. Last posting by Walker , Tue 2:04 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings
Guiness- (~9/2002-3/2- 7/13)

Big Mush

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 8:29pm PST 
Hi! I just joined my sisters Rainy and Mosey at the bridge this week. Wondering if someone could kindly give me wings so I can keep up with them up here? Thanks so much in advance! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 80 posts. Last posting by Walker , Tue 2:04 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Please Pop for Rudy (Wudy's) Mom

Rain CGC/TD- (11/12/07-3/- 05/12)

Mom likes me- best!:)

Barked: Tue Mar 5, '13 4:12pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 74 posts. Last posting by ✝ Angel Tosha ✝, Apr 1 6:20 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Prince M is in Critical Condition

Sadie

Momma's Shadow

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 9:24am PST 
We're so very sorry for your loss. cry Fly free Prince M and hugs to your family left behind. hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Prince Mungo's Memorial, Jun 25 8:36 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Dixie Black Pearl Needs POTP - Please Light a Candle

Venus

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 4:34pm PST 
Much love and prayers for Dixie. Feel better soon sweet one!
[notify]
» There has since been 83 posts. Last posting by Dos Rio Yushula / (RIO), Mar 3 8:28 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Bianca needs some POtP
Venus

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 4:29pm PST 
So very sorry! frown Fly free sweet Bianca. huglittle angelhuglittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Venus, Oct 31 4:29 pm

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.