Postings by Rain's Family

GO!

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > URGENT!

Rain

Barked: Mon May 27, '13 7:27pm PST 
i dont know if im too late or not but i could share her and ask around if anyone wants her. if you could pawmail me some information such as location, a description of the dog, and contact information to the place where she could be found, i can share her and ask around. best of luck and i hope to hear back from you!!smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Munchkin Lynn, Jun 3 8:52 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > MISSING ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIEL-Foster dog for ESRA
Rain

Barked: Mon May 27, '13 7:20pm PST 
i hope you find him frown if you want you can pawmail me with a description of the dog, your location, and contact information and i can post in/ email the rescue groups and shelters in your area. also he looks like a georgeous dog and somebody could have found him (if his collar had fallen off, it happens a suprising lot) and decided to take him home. best of luck to you!smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Roman, Jul 30 9:44 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Twister is missing. :(

Rain

Barked: Mon May 27, '13 6:46pm PST 
im so sorry. i completely get what youre going through. yes, there is hope. there is always hope. one time my dog got out and was gone for months and it turned out he had been living the good life with another family two states away. i dont know how he got so far away but one day i saw his picture on facebook and this family had posted that they loved their new dog. so anything is possible. never give up hope. if you can pawmail me with more information like your location, a description of twister,and some contact information, i may be able to post in/ email some rescue groups in your area if that would be any help. also i was curious to what and why your were suspiciuos of your neighbor. i wish the best of luck to you and hope i hear back! wishes
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Twister, May 29 11:47 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > NEED FOSTER/POTENTIAL ADOPTER SOON!!!

Rain

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 8:11pm PST 
Well I got some great tips from a VERY helpful dogster, and I would like to add some details.
Name: Rain
breed: Pit bull, Chow Chow, German Shepard cross
Size: i'm 5'4 and shes up to my thigh
Good with cats: never been around cats
Good with dogs: it takes time, training, and treats
Prey drive: high
Destructive: when bored
separation anxiety: slight
good with kids: EXTREMELY she LOVES kids
good with babies: LOVES babies
good with seniors: strong tail and loves to paw at feet so she might trip them
Spayed: no
aggression: she needs work
strength: EXTREMELY strong. needs somebody with experience with one of her breeds
medical issues: skin problems, iodine and tea tree oil mixed with water is what we use and it works (cant afford percription)

These are some extra details that I could think of! My mom is going to take her to the pound if I don't find a home for her soon, so all help is appreciated thank you all so much!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rain, Feb 2 8:11 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > NEED FOSTER/POTENTIAL ADOPTER SOON!!!

Rain

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 6:41pm PST 
well I need a foster or potential adopter for the amazing rain. she is an amazing dog, with a few twerks. she loves people of all ages and is great with babies. since she is so big however, she should be watched because she tends to knock things over with her tail. she knows over 30 commands, including all of the basics. however, she does have aggression problems and is EXTREMELY strong, so I would recommend people with experience with at least one of her breeds (pit bull/chow chow/german shepard. she does very well with a halite/head halter/gentle leader and I have found great success using it for training. she is slightly crate-trained even though she hates it. she oes great on and off leash if there are no small animals/dogs/people etc. she can be trained out of her aggression, I just don't have the time. she is not spayed, which may be a factor in her aggression problems-no money/time to get her spayed-also she wasn't very well socialized as a pup. she isn't so good around other pets unless theyre dogs. it will take awhile but she will be good with family dogs. for some reason she is great with puppies most of the time. I would like to point out that her aggression is completely toward other ANIMALS and NOT toward humans AT ALL unless it is COMPLETELY an accident or a DANGEROUS PERSON. she does have a skin problem. why am I giving her up at all you ask? well we are in a bad position right now and we have no time for her anymore and I feel that she isn't getting the proper attention and care that she needs and deserves. we are located in Carlsbad, california and I would be very thankful if it was a local or somewhat local adopter/fosterer. I would prefer a foster in case we have the option to get her back in the late future because she is a great dog and it is really tough seeing her go. if you have any questions/suggestions, don't hesitate to post in the comments below! thank you for your time and all help is appreciated! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Rain, Feb 2 8:11 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.