Postings by Buddy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Get Well Soon > Buddy the Shepherd
Precious

I am a mighty- lion.. Hear me- Roar!

Barked: Sun Mar 18, '12 1:50pm PST 
Good news from the vet.. Both of the lumps that where removed are not Cancer!! We are so happy! The lump on his side must have been caused from him playing with his pals, Or hitting something with his side.. The one on his head formed for unknown reasons, the vet says sometime fluid filled lumps can form for no reason!! Thank you guys for all of the thoughts and prayers. He does go in for another check up in 2 weeks but all if good and he couldn't be happier! The vet gave him the all clear to be able to run around and play! Thanks again guys!! smile hug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Mar 19 5:01 am

Buddy

Mr. Laid back

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '12 11:38am PST 
Wednesday we went into the vet to get the drain removed but they told us that it would need to stay in until friday due to the fact it was still draining a little. So on Friday we went in and got it removed and new stitches put in. The results should be in by this friday, They said they needed to do further testing.. But Buddy is feeling much better.. Buddy also pulled out the new stitches within an hour of getting home.

P.S. I am feeling much better and i want to thank you guys for all of your thoughts and prayers. Still waiting to here what the results say, But I wanted to say thanks to all my pals for your thoughts and prayers!! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Mar 19 5:01 am

Precious

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '12 11:09am PST 
Taking Buddy in today to get the Drain removed and hopefully the results will be in. I know he is ready to get the drain out and the cone off! Will let everyone know what happens! Thanks guys
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Mar 19 5:01 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Meet my Lazer :) A 10 week old German Shepherd Puppy

Buddy

Mr. Laid back

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 7:31am PST 
He is so cute! I am thinking he could get up to 100-120lbs. Buddy my German his mom was 80lbs and his dad was 90lbs but he weighs 101 @
8 1/2Yrs. big grin
Your gonna love him! party
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Mar 7 7:24 pm

Get Well Soon > Vet says Maggie has a tumor or lesion on her brain

CoCo ~RIP- 1997-2007~

Miss Smarty- Pants

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '12 8:30am PST 
big hug and prayers to both of you!
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Mar 7 5:38 pm

Precious

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 7:50pm PST 
Thanks again guys for all of the thoughts and prayers. Wednesday we go back to the vet to get the drain removed and hopefully the test results will be in! Today was hard for buddy! He needs to be guided around and outside because he has to wear the cone to keep him from trying to pull the drain out.. Early i took him outside to use the restroom and for some reason after he was finished drinking he wanted to walk on his own.. I went to grab his collar to help him and he keep turning his head away.. well i let him walk on his own and the first thing he did was run into one of our outside pillars for the porch.. He turned and looked at me and just started shaking and whining.. I went over to him and gave him a hug and scratched his ears the best I could he loves getting his ears scratched.. I couldn't help crying though! Knowing he is not feeling well.
I know within a couple of days once the drain is out he will finally start to feel better and heal a lot faster!
Thank you guys again for all of your thoughts and prayers!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Mar 19 5:01 am

Precious

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '12 8:28am PST 
We finally have buddy home.. But when we picked him up the look he gave us was that of I'm scared and sad. It broke my heart! And he looks very bad!
He now has a drain where the Tumor was so that is can drain any excess fluid and then they removed a bubble that had formed on the center of his head! He now has a cone on his head! Poor boy! Right now he is resting and getting lots of lovens! I will update you when we get more news on what the tumor turns out to be! Praying it is beign.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Mar 19 5:01 am

Precious

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '12 4:20pm PST 
Update on Buddy. We went to pick him up at the vets today around 5Pm. The vet came out to tell us that we can't take him home tonight. frown The surgery was more difficult then he anticipated... Buddys Tumor was located on his leg muscle.. They where able to remove all of the Tumor Thank God smile But He has to be watched for 24hrs due to the extent of the surgery and the fact that he lost a lot of blood. They are also worried that his staples wont hold so they need to watch to make sure that they will hold for 24 hrs as well. We did get to see him but he was in and out. He is tired from the surgery! Still praying for good news from the test results but they did confirm that is is a tumor for sure.. Now we wait for the test results and we pray that Buddy gets to come home tomorrw!
Thanks everyone for your prays and support.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Mar 19 5:01 am

Precious

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '12 6:05am PST 
Thanks everyone for the prayers. Buddy is now at the vets. We dropped him off at 7:30 this morning he will be there until 5 this afternoon. Will keep you updated as to how he is when he gets home and what the vet says about the tumor.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Mar 19 5:01 am

Senior Dogs > Senior Dog Peeing
Precious

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '12 6:58pm PST 
My moms dog Oreo Cookie is 14yrs and she now has difficulty hold her potty, We let her out when she goes to the door, at night she sleeps in her bed with puppy pads around her.. She has learned to use them during the night. Even if we let her out before she goes to bed she still had to use the restroom in the middle of the night. We tried the diapers but she learned how to get them off so they didn't work. We asked our vet if there was anything that we could try and he said you just have to keep her on a schedule so that she uses the restroom outside during the day and not in the house.. We also don't leave the water bowl down anymore because if we let her she would just keep drinking the water all the time. the vet said let her drink from it and then when she walks away take the bowl up and then the next time she goes over to get a drink put it down so she can get a drink. This has helped with how much she has to pee during the day. She still has some accidents in the house but not as much as she use to.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Trigger, May 17 1:42 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.