Postings by Kyah's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Puppy Place > What do I do? Serious help needed!!
Kyah

I love- cheeeewwww!!

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '12 7:00pm PST 
I've had my 10 month old cutie for going on 7 months and almost everything is great except her severe separation anxiety. She does get to spend a lot of time with me but when I do have to leave her she barks and screams the entire time. My fellow apartment dwellers are now starting to complain. I'm sure it's annoying but I honestly do not know what to do. She's really well behaved in all other aspects. The leaving for 5 then 10 then 15 minutes and so on never worked because she NEVER stops. When I get home I ignore her until she calms down but that's no biggie cause shes exhausted from barking the whole time I'm gone and passes out anyway! What can I do to teach my baby she can trust that I'll never leave her forever???
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mishka & Luna, Sep 2 2:00 am

Puppy Place > Our first Barkbox..
Kyah

I love- cheeeewwww!!

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 4:03pm PST 
We got ours on Monday and Kyah just KNEW it was for her! The bubbles are awesome in my opinion but Ky is still a little wary of them. She's not scared of them but she just likes to watch them float around and land then she's over it. Lol The spinner was a big hit the first day she got to try it. She ate one ball off right away and now carries it around from time to time. We too are waiting to finish other open treats before trying the new ones. Overall I'm happy with BarkBox so far. It's so exciting to open it up and let Kyah see what she got. Now, the countdown for August has begun!! We hope you two love all your goodies too!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Frankie, Aug 12 9:10 am

Pomeranian > Dog Smiles- a thread for Happy Poms!

Kyah

I love- cheeeewwww!!

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 9:56am PST 
I love this thread! One day I will sit and learn how to post pics into threads. I don't have a photo sharing account anymore so I'll get on that! All your Pom's smiles are so darn cute!!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Kip-Kip, Sep 19 8:43 pm

Pomeranian > grooming help?

Kyah

I love- cheeeewwww!!

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '12 2:16pm PST 
Aww I wish I could help! My first pom Daisey, hated being brushed. She too would bite at the brush and growl the whole time. I had no choice but hold her and get get through it. She didn't flail around though so there was no risk of injury, the worst part was having to listen to her whine and growl the whole time. I hated seeing my baby so upset! Hopefully someone with some actual advice will chime in. Otherwise just hang in there. She will probably never like to be brushed but maybe she'll eventually calm down enough to let you get through it!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Toby, Jul 29 9:27 am

Kyah

I love- cheeeewwww!!

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '12 1:55pm PST 
Oh no worries! Thanks for the update. I don't remember reading that little note but that's ok. We still can't wait for July's box!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Frankie, Aug 12 9:10 am

Kyah

I love- cheeeewwww!!

Barked: Mon Jul 9, '12 10:05pm PST 
You know, Frankie, we didn't get a yellow collar either thinking
Did you ever here back?
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Frankie, Aug 12 9:10 am

Kyah

I love- cheeeewwww!!

Barked: Mon Jun 25, '12 6:12pm PST 
We got our first BarkBox last week too! Kyah absolutely loved everything she's tried so far. We are saving the frozen treat for an especially hot day but she's gotten some of the biscuits and part of the freeze dried dinner which she scarfed down. I'm so glad I invested for all the same reasons as you, Frankie. I love that portions go to humane societies, they buy mostly small biz, and all ingestibles are healthy and made in the USA! We can't wait til July's arrives snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Frankie, Aug 12 9:10 am

Puppy Place > Barkbox??? trying to decide..small or medium..?

Kyah

I love- cheeeewwww!!

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '12 5:05pm PST 
I just ordered BarkBox for Kyah and I'm SUPER excited! I'm sure once she realizes the packages are for her each month she will be too! I have a feeling we won't be disappointed. Feels good knowing they share the wealth with shelters all over! I can't wait to get our first one!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Frankie, Jun 11 5:57 pm

Pomeranian > Pom Names??

Kyah

I love- cheeeewwww!!

Barked: Thu May 24, '12 8:05pm PST 
First I'd like to say I love this thread! My first Pom was Daisey (God rest her little soul rainbow ) named after my mother's favorite flower. Kyah was a little harder for me to name. I was still very distraught over losing my Daisey when I received my next chapter in life a.k.a. Kyah! At first I was thinking of naming her another flower name like Lily or Tuli for tulip but none I came up with really suited her. I tossed around Nala but that didn't work for us either. Then I came upon Kyah which means "seasons new beginnings." Not only was it perfect for my situation after losing my love Daisey, since she was a new beginning for me but also the name suits her beautifully, I believe smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kyah, May 24 8:05 pm

Pomeranian > Collapsing Trachea!!
Kyah

I love- cheeeewwww!!

Barked: Sun Apr 29, '12 9:25am PST 
Thanks Moms! I feel a lot better after reading your posts. I should've mentioned that she's done this a little before her spay but it worsened after. It has gotten better (I assume from recovering from the tube) but she does still do the honk from time to time. I honestly can't tell if it's reverse sneezing, coughing, or the trachea collapsing. Especially after reading the page you posted, Bailey. It is like a honk / hack and she always finishes up with a gag-like sound. Also, like I said she doesn't let it bother her. If she was doing nothing when it starts she'll put her head low til she's done and walk away. If she's in the middle of playing she'll keep right on playing. Yes, she's done it after playing hard, after drinking, and sometimes out of nowhere. Like you said Kip & Oogie, we are gonna live in the now, monitor carefully, and hope she grows out of it! I just want my pookie to grow up happy and healthy! Thank you both again.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by cookie, Oct 17 7:15 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.