Postings by Rusty's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 318: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '14 6:55pm PST 
wave It's taken a week for me to be able to sign on here! silencedsilenced Let's hope that this site gets its' act together.

Life is good: looking forward to the Holiday weekend to go camping. We have a friend with acreage in the woods, with a small lake. Rusty enjoys hunting and floating on the raft with me. He will be pooped when we come back.

I had my granddaughter for three days. cloud 9 I love her to death, but she sure ran the dog & I ragged. Talk about perpetual motion!

Toto, that had to be a scary event. I still worry about Rusty at the groomer, even though he's gone there for almost three years. I REALLY sweated it when Dahlia went, as she had many health issues, including seizures.

The Golden Boy wants a walk, so I'd better do it before it gets too hot. Send up a few prayers for the earthquake folks. They're got a rough road ahead...........
[notify]
» There has since been 369 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 3:43 am

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Wed Aug 13, '14 9:54am PST 
wave Hello folks! I return from the dead to see if Dogster has improved. (still see SPAM in forums................not the Thor type...:/)

We are alive & well. The human is retired, and Rusty keeps getting foxtails surgically removed from his feet. The darn things are the same color as his fur. Such is the life of a boonie crasher.

For those that haven't heard, Dogster Tiller passed away over the weekend. Understandably, his mom is devastated.

I am impressed that you all kept this post running so long! Hugs & wavies sent to all of you! I'll try to peek in more often.
[notify]
» There has since been 417 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 3:43 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Reyna is dying

Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '14 4:09pm PST 
hughug Hugs to Reyna and Mom. Cancer is so devastating. Just make her last days full of love, and let her eat any darn thing she wants.hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dahlia, Apr 22 4:09 pm

Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Wed Feb 12, '14 3:20pm PST 
Her Nibs agrees!
[notify]
» There has since been 1658 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 3:43 am

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Wed Feb 12, '14 3:19pm PST 
applause Well, well, well.................I give up on this site and they resurrect it from the death! Good work Bunny, and everyone else who hung in there!
[notify]
» There has since been 1659 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 3:43 am

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 2:01pm PST 
For those who migrate to FB, you can set up a private group to do group chat, visit, or post pictures. It's not quite the same, but you can all still stay in touch.
[notify]
» There has since been 2132 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 3:43 am

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 1:00pm PST 
shock I just got the word that Dogster is shutting down!!!!! Although I am not on very much these days, I will miss you guys. If anyone wants to connect via Facebook, PM me, and I will give you my info. little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 2138 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 3:43 am

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Sun Dec 29, '13 9:35pm PST 
hughug For Sanka's Mom. So sorry to hear the news. It's so hard to let an old friend pass to the other side. My heart breaks for you................hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 2449 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 3:43 am

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Tue Nov 19, '13 10:47am PST 
wave Greetings to all and hugs to those that need it! wave

We are still alive and kicking-just busy, busy, busy. Yesterday was the two year anniversary of Rusty's Gotcha Day. I think he's a keeper! hug

I am now officially on unemployment! Paperwork has been a female dog, trying to keep up with everything. Now I need to file all the papers strewn all over my work table. Granddaughter is spending the night next week, and I need room for her to sleep!

I hope you all are doing great. I will try to be better at checking in and keeping up.
[notify]
» There has since been 3092 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 3:43 am

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Thu Oct 17, '13 4:00pm PST 
wave Greetings to all and hugs to those that need it. hug

We are still alive & kicking. I am enjoying not working, but need to get my act in gear soon, as the transition pay is almost over. Rusty is his usual, goofy self.

Dogster Tanuk passed to the bridge today. Very sad..........cry
[notify]
» There has since been 3556 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 3:43 am

(Page 1 of 318: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.