Postings by Harry CGC, TT's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Ellen DeGeneres plea...
Stevie CGC,- TDI, CD-H,- RL2

Anything you can- do I can do- better!

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '07 6:25pm PST 
Apparently Ellen has done this somewhere around 9 times. There was a NY Times article in 2003 where she adopted a pup, had it for a few days and "got rid of it" because her cats couldn't handle it. Now some other woman is saying she gave Ellen a dog and Ellen did the same thing. Ellen should stick to cats and leave the poor dogs alone.

Stevie's mom
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Daisy R.I.P., Oct 27 4:30 pm

Sports & Agility > Stevie got a CD and a RL1

Barked: Sat Jun 16, '07 9:39am PST 
Hey thanks guys.
Just keep working hard and listen to your moms or dads. You'll get loads of treats and cookies! My moms get me a buger for every green ribbon I get! For a title I get a burger AND ice cream!

-Stevie TWD
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Stevie CGC, TDI, CD-H, RL2, Jun 16 9:39 am

Sports & Agility > Stevie got a CD and a RL1

Barked: Sat Jun 9, '07 5:17pm PST 
Today at the K9 Crazy Play Skool CDSP/APDT Trials
held in Kingston, NY:
Stevie the wonder pup aka Jamar's Sign'd Seal'd Delivered I'm Yours
Earned his CD placing second in his class this morning. He also got
the award for highest scoring physically challenged dog. (Stevie was
"in the ribbons" for all three legs of his CD)
In the afternoon, he ALSO earned his APDT Rally Level 1 title with a
score of 193 and First Place in his class! He is officially Jamar's
Sign'd Seal'd Delivered I'm Yours CDC, TDI, H-CD, RL1
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Stevie CGC, TDI, CD-H, RL2, Jun 16 9:39 am

Behavior & Training > Uncontrollable lunging

Harry CGC,- TT

I'll take care- of the puppy!

Barked: Thu Jan 11, '07 10:36am PST 
Don't know if it's been said here yet but what has worked for me is a citronella collar. It sprays a YUCKY smell near my nose and distracts me from whatever I am barking at long enough for mommy to get my attention again. It doesn't hurt or nothing, just smells bad bad bad!

-Harry TPW
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tia Maria, Jan 11 9:02 pm

Behavior & Training > Stevie (the blind dog) gets legs!

Barked: Thu Jan 11, '07 10:28am PST 
Stevie got two legs towards his H-CD! You can see a video of him working either on his page or at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4OyCtuWT2M
(remember to take out any spaces dogster plops in the url)

-Stevie's proud Mommy!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 11 3:25 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > pet limit law

Barked: Sun Dec 24, '06 7:55am PST 
Hey Tubby, our moms have been home hunting and what they do is call the town hall of the places they are interested in and ask specifically if there are any breed bans or limits on the number of dogs. Some towns have limits that only apply to breeding operations so make sure you ask if the limit is for a breeding kennel or does it apply to everyone. We don't breed and we all have jobs (obedience, therapy, drafting, etc) and some towns make exceptions for working dogs as well so ask about that and if need be you can get a job as a therapy dog smile

-Stevie & the gang!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jasmine, Dec 24 12:17 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > What breed for me?

Barked: Sun Dec 24, '06 7:49am PST 
Although they do shed quite a bit, you might consider a Bernese Mountain Dog. They would fill the rest of your requirements quite nicely. Check out www.berner.org

- Stevie & Bob
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Lady, Dec 27 7:16 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Ok, I'm Sooo Mad!

Barked: Fri Jul 7, '06 5:17am PST 
Actually, legally, the dog off lead (and a lead hanging behind the dog with no owner attached would be considered off lead) is ALWAYS wrong. Wouldn't matter if your dog killed that dog, if that dog is off lead it's wrong. Just something to keep in mind.
See I usually blame it on myself. People are forever letting their dogs come up to mine because mine look like giant stuffies at times. Especially Stevie. The thing with Stevie is many dogs, even non aggressive dogs go for Stevie because they sense he is different. I totally understand and have spent much time explaining to people whose dogs do this that it's just nature and their dog is not bad. But those people instantly control their dog so it's no harm-no foul. However if someone's dog is not under their control I say "Hey I don't like your dog, get it away from mine." Or "your dog is attacking my dog and I WILL sue you".
I'm not nice when it comes to my "kids".
Ocean's mom. Don't be intimidated because you are young. You are in the right.

-Stevie's mom
[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Taco, Jul 25 12:05 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Owning Property (I know it's different than what it sounds like)

Barked: Fri Jun 16, '06 3:58pm PST 
Sorry Wilbur, I deleted my posts. It's NOT ok to shoot a dog for NO REASON but I didn't mean to disrupt your topic. Your neighbors might be angry with you but their dog and yours will be safe at least. In time they'll probably get over it.

-Stevie's mom
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Buddy, Jun 22 10:45 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Owning Property (I know it's different than what it sounds like)

Barked: Fri Jun 16, '06 3:08pm PST 
edit
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Buddy, Jun 22 10:45 am

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.