Postings by Sophie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

Puppy Place > Newest Member
Rocky

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '12 7:52pm PST 
Meet our rescue pup Rocky! We rescued him from the local animal shelter. We know he is a Beagle mix but we don't have any idea what he is mixed with, maybe as he gets older we will be able to see what it is. wave
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Sep 4 6:38 pm

Dog Health > Why does my puppy keep getting these bumps?
Boots

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '12 12:49pm PST 
Bump
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 28 5:05 pm

Dog Health > Parvo advice sought

Boots

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '12 8:43am PST 
I have nursed two dogs back to health with Parvo the first one had it way worse than the other. With her I was giving her progressive doses of pedialite starting with 1 ml every 1/2 hour then every few hours as long as she wasn't vomiting I would more pedialite and go longer between doses. She also got penicillin shots every 12 hours. Good luck to you!hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Boots, Aug 25 8:43 am

Boots

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 3:38pm PST 
We'll see if this works. This is what it looks like.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/latb611/7471E5FE-14D5-425E-A 9EC-6182B750FDF4-21653-00000BA5C9E8C2E4.jpg
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 28 5:05 pm

Boots

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 3:15pm PST 
My sons puppy Rocky keeps getting these bumps that scab over under his front leg (arm pit area). They don't seem to bother him and don't seem like ant bites because the seem to be always there. Has anyone else had this? I will try to post a pic.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 28 5:05 pm

Behavior & Training > Silly/Embarassing Things I Do With My Dog(s)
Boots

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '12 10:50am PST 
- I constantly talk to Boots calling him my little man and my Bootsy boy
- we play hide and go seek with the covers on my bed
- if I can sneak up on him and then call his name and touch him at the same time it is hilarious to watch him spaz out.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Kashmir ♥ CGC, Aug 19 5:54 pm

Small Dogs > Collars & Leashes! What do you use?

Pixie

Barked: Thu Aug 2, '12 11:27am PST 
I love the Petco comfort adjustable collar. They are fairly inexpensive and are very comfortable for the dog. We do use harnesses for walks.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Misha, Feb 25 6:20 am

Puppy Place > Breed Guesses Anyone

Lily

Delicate little- flower

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '12 2:56pm PST 
Meet Lily. We recently brought her home from a local shelter where she was an owner surrender. They told us that she was a 5 month old Beagle mix. The vet said she was closer to 3 months old. Now I am finding myself wondering what she is mixed with. She is such a sweet girl and she has what I call Mommy radar. Whenever she is loose she runs nd finds me where ever I am at.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Maggie, Jul 29 5:02 pm

Dog Health > Ear mites!

Boots

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '12 7:31pm PST 
A friend of mines 4 1/2 month old puppy has ear mites. She has tried the over the counter stuff and it just is not working. I was wondering if there were any other suggestions I could give her until her vet appointment. Also this pup is very long and lanky and eats everything in sight but she still looks super skinny any ideas for that?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Zoey, Jul 24 7:54 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Do rescued dogs know they're rescued?
Boots

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 6:59am PST 
I have recently brought home my first rescue dogs, Lily and Rocky. I went in the shelter for Lily and when I saw her brother Rocky I couldn't leave him there to be put down. Our intention is to foster Rocky for a little while until we can get him fixed and utd on his shots and then find him a good home. Rocky has been go go go since we brought him home. With Lily I was warned that she was shy and could snap at people until she was comfortable, so they told me to be careful with my kids. They couldn't have been more wrong! Lily has been nothing but sweet. She is very calm and has not snapped at anyone even when all my kids first saw her and crowded around her. When she is loose in the house and is excited she runs straight for me and if I am sitting jumps straight in my lap and sits down. I think she was just scared in that shelter and that is why she was snapping, and even though she is only 3 months old I think she knows she was rescued.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Aug 24 10:51 pm

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.