Postings by Angel Annie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 159: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Mar 1, '15 8:47am PST 
Mornin'all,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet Flicka!

partypartypartypartypartypartywisheswisheswishespartypartypartykissing

Hope you have a wonderful day sweet boy! big hug

FlickaMom, yes, I do fret a lot! Wish there was an off button! big grin You still have snow? I saw on the TV weather that Dallas is really having it bad. Here it is chilly & drizzly with fog rolling in. Supposed to be this way for a few days. yuck!

SargeMom, how are things at your house?

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:17 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Feb 28, '15 6:59am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I always get nervous about a flight maybe being delayed or cancelled, especially with so much crazy weather going on. When I fly, I check the flight status a hundred times! Yea, son is home now. My days are so mixed up I have thought it was Saturday the last three days, but I think today it really is! Hope you are staying warm over there.

SargeMom, hope all is well.

[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:17 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '15 12:17pm PST 
Hi all,

Had a busy morning. We went out to Fuddruckers to have lunch with both sons and then a friend is taking son to airport.

FlickaMom, yes his flight is on time leaving at 4pm. We usually do check the flight status before we head to the airport. So far all looks well with the weather. Yesterday it probably would have gotten cancelled! OMD, your snow picture is beautiful....and all those little cardinals, so cute! I saw one in our Magnolia tree this morning but never so many in one tree! It is chilly here today and windy.

SargeMom, hope all is well.

[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:17 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '15 8:00am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, thanks for the link, I bookmarked it and also sent it to Jim. If you can, could you remind me when it's posted (March 1st I believe) because my mind is so cluttered right now I will forget! Hope you are staying warm there. It's brrrrrrr here. Concerned son's flight might be delayed tomorrow because Charlotte had some snow storms.

SargeMom, hope all is going well at your house!

SpiritDad, have a nice day!

[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:17 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '15 8:09am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, what exciting news for you! Your pictures are amazing and should get some recognition. How do we find the place where they will be shown? Yes, son is treading slowly. They are officially separated and living separately. In NC you have to live separately for one year before getting a divorce but dating is allowed during that time.

SargeMom, glad the PT went well and you got some answers about your pain. I am glad my son is getting in touch with his old school friends guys and gals. It is a good sign that his depression is lifting. Before he had no interest in much of anything. He is eating out with one of his buddies tomorrow and one that is living in Austin is coming to visit him in NC next weekend. It was so cute, last night his daughter called him and wanted help with her math homework!

SpiritDad, I have an open mind and try to see all sides.

[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:17 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Feb 24, '15 8:43am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, I am sure you must be getting REALLY tired of all the snow. I can't even imagine. Are you getting cabin fever? I can see why you think 20 is a heat wave! It is cold here but not near as bad as there. All I can say is brrrrrrrrr! Son arrived safely and the girl came in for a visit when she brought him home. She was a friend of his from high school and had even been at our house before when there was a party. They are getting along well and I think it might be more than just "a friend". She is working today so don't know if we will see her or maybe he will later this evening.

FlickaMom, are you able to get outdoors and do anything with it that cold? Will Flicka have a pawty for his birthday? Stay warm!

SpiritDad, there was sleet in North Houston but thankfully down here in Houston no ice but just cold. Good luck with that TV antenna!

[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:17 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Feb 23, '15 7:20am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, that is too bad your pictures of TheDragon Dance didn't turn out. You always take such great pics! Anyway, you will always have the memories. Did Jay enjoy it, too? Brrrrrrrr, the cold front came in and it is cold....not as cold as it is there but cold enough for me. North Houston is having some sleet. Son has boarded the plane and on his way. Thankfully a friend is picking him up and they will have lunch and go to the mall then here. I don't like driving to the airport....so much traffic.

SargeMom and SpiritDad, hope all is well.

[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:17 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Feb 22, '15 8:37am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I am so excited you had a great time at the Dragon Dance! I checked SnowsLight for pics but guess you haven't gotten them up yet or maybe they are too blurry, as you said. I loved the cardinals in the tree and Flicka & Lucas, such beautiful boys! All of the pics were wonderful, oh and the one of you by the fireplace with the big smile....awesome! I heard a woodpecker the other day and after looking up at all the trees finally saw it up in the big oak tree. That was cool! Not lucky enough to get a picture, though!

SpiritDad, I had never heard the starfish story before but it was a good story. I see lots of good deeds around me everyday. Our neighbors are fantastic about helping one another out. My husband volunteers at our church even though we don't attend much anymore. It is called Time & Talent and he does whatever they need at the time. We always donate to the food pantry, Goodwill and the rescue where we got Hanna. When I broke my shoulder and wore a sling it was amazing how many would open the door for me. Now I always am aware if someone else needs help with the door. I feel pretty hopeful that there are lots of good people out there doing good things. You, FlickaMom & SargeMom included!

SargeMom, notice my Zumba were some easy routines! When Sarge & Abby go out in the snow isn't it cold on their paws? I've seen some with little boots on...so cute! Son will arrive tomorrow and stay until Friday. Our weather is warm and muggy but a cold front coming tonite.

[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:17 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Feb 21, '15 7:37am PST 
Mornin'all,

Hope all are having a nice day. FlickaMom, SargeMom & SpiritDad! hamster dance

Things are quiet here, cloudy, warm and humid! I think we are getting a cold front sometime, though.

[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:17 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Feb 20, '15 7:49am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, seems to be more women opting for the preventative surgery if they have the breast cancer gene. Are you having the roller coaster weather we are? Cold then warm then cold again. At least no ice or snow. If I win the lottery, I'll send you some!

SpiritDad, I'm sure those people are thanking you as they sit in front of the warm fire. Fortunately, here in Houston, our winters are fairly mild and occasionally have some sleet. But, then in the summer it is brutally hot!

SargeMom, glad ortho went well. Every morning when I get out of bed I hurt all over and then after I get moving things get better. I used to think that 70 was really old but now it doesn't seem so anymore! While son is here, he will be meeting up with a friend from high school that was married and now divorced and they have been friends for all these years. I am glad they will be seeing each other and who knows where this might go. I do know he is much happier these days. She works for Southwest Airlines and can fly free.

[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:17 pm

(Page 1 of 159: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.