Postings by Angel Annie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 164: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Apr 24, '15 7:23am PST 
Mornin'all,

Sandy, we love when we can leave the back door open. Not too many days allow that, though....like today! Hanna laid out in the sun yesterday and when she came in her fur smelled spring fresh! Good luck with the re-financing!

FlickaMom, Happy belated St George's Day. The Iris in the pictures are beautiful. Do they do well in our awful heat? I've never grown them.

Happy Gotcha Day, Levi, sweet angel! rainbow Good to hear from your family! See ya'll on FB once in awhile....

My neighbor had his prostate surgery yesterday. His wife called last night and said all seemed to be well.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Today 5:51 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Apr 23, '15 7:35am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, hope you didn't get too wet getting groceries. The magnolias are blooming cheer I will have to get a pic and see if I can remember how to post one. No rain today but expected tomorrow. Back still hurting and vacuuming yesterday didn't help!

SandyMom, hope all is well at your house.

[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Today 5:51 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Apr 22, '15 7:16am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, your Iris are absolutely gorgeous! Were they all blooming in the same flower bed? I don't think we have ever had those. They seem so delicate! There are a million magnolia buds waiting to bloom. Can't wait. Always love to see them! We did a little work in the yard yesterday. Back still hurting. Enjoy your wet grocery shopping.

SandyMom, the pollen is awful here, too! Rain expected the next few days...possibly some strong storms.

[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Today 5:51 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '15 7:46am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, my back is still hurting but is worse when I get up right after sitting for awhile. It is getting a little better. Tylenol helps but Advil works better except it bothers my stomach. Son is coming over today while girlfriend goes to the doc. He is going back to NC Friday. Enjoy your day, hopefully spending time outdoors before the horrid heat comes!

SandyMom, glad the wild weather missed you. It is beautiful here this morning, too! We have the back door open again...love it! Rain expected later in the week.

[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Today 5:51 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Apr 20, '15 7:35am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, my back is still creaky this morning but it will get better, hopefully! Yes, working for the airlines certainly has its perks! We had more rain last night and one lightening strike that was very bright followed by a HUGE thunder! All of us, including Hanna Belle, jumped a mile! This morning is gorgeous, cool & sunny. I have my back door open and the birds are singing to me. Son was released from the hospital last night. He is doing a lot better.

Sandy, hope mom & dad enjoy the shopping and don't blow away in the wind!

[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Today 5:51 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '15 7:29am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we have a most gorgeous morning and so thankful to look outside and see it so beautiful.....except for the big pile of limbs near the curb! We had more rain last night but it wasn't bad. Did you get any of the storms? Wish we could send some to those who have the awful drought in CA. My backyard will take a while to dry up. I am sore all over from all that raking and lifting. Son's girlfriend works for Southwest so gets free tickets. He couldn't afford to fly that much otherwise. We went to see him yesterday. He is doing better and starting to eat jello, etc. Haven't talked to him yet this morning. FlickaMom got lost on Dogster!!!!puppy

SandyMom, we retired at about 65 and are loving it. At first I was a little depressed because I always enjoyed the socializing at work but after I settled in to my routine here at home I love it. It was about that time that I found Dogster, too, and meeting so many new friends was so helpful to me. I know you will be glad to get home.

[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Today 5:51 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '15 7:37am PST 
Mornin'all,

Got to be quick this morning. We had a MONSTER storm last night! Jim & I are headed out to clean up....limbs and twigs all over the place. A really big limb from the oak tree came down. Also, son from NC is in the hospital for pancreatitis. He just happened to be here visiting his girlfriend when he had an attack. He will be OK but could use some POP. I will go see him later.

[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Today 5:51 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '15 7:54am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we had a big storm here right about bedtime last night! There was a lot of lightening and mega rain! The sun is out this morning! yaay! I love ladybugs! I know they are around but we rarely see one. Once when the girls were here, we were out on the patio and one landed on Rissa's hand. It was so cute!

Happy Birthday, Abby Grace! partypartypartyparty

Sandy, thank your dad for his service to our country! Moving around must be hard. Son that lives in North Carolina now has moved several times. We have lived in this house 40 years except for one year in 1978 we lived in Fairfax VA. They will have to pull me out with the roots to get me outta here. Already doing a load of laundry and have the dishwasher going.

[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Today 5:51 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '15 9:30am PST 
Mornin'all

FlickaMom, no popcorn.....BOL! Haven't seen any hummingbirds yet. We still haven't gotten the feeders up. Just hearing the weather....we are in for several days of rain and some storms. WOW, we have 2000 posts! cheer Oh, I forgot to tell you that when the girls were her we got in the car and there was a ladybug on the seat. What do you think of that? I swhooshed her out the window so she would be free. Guess the window was open a little (we don't usually leave it open) and she got in.

SandyMom, sorry Ridge gets scared during storms. My Annie used to be so scared but thankfully Hanna does great! If there is a loud clap of thunder we both jump! I love Cardinals. We have Cardinals, Blue Jays, lots and lots of Dove, Mockingbirds, Hummingbirds, Sparrow....but not near the birds FlickaMom has. You mentioned when you move home. Are you somewhere else now? I think it's fun when the dogs talk to each other!

Smooches for each and every one

kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Today 5:51 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '15 7:56am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, Sorry for Lucas being scared of storms. Hanna does really well and that is such a relief. Yesterday it was pouring and she was taking a nap. Now, she does take notice of thunder & lightening and likes to be close to me. Today is supposed to be rain-free but starting again tomorrow. Your picture of the bluebird is pawsome! Yea, I'm still recovering from the "visitation". Finding little pieces of popcorn around. Enjoy grocery day!

SandyMom, glad you are stopping by even it is to say Hi. I do now remember Sandy from Plus Fun. I have stopped by there a few times. Buhens is one of the few groups I have seen where humans talk as humans and not as their dogs. I enjoy the dogs talking to each other but this is nice, too! I haven't been on Dogster as long as FlickaMom but I have enjoyed it and met so many wonderful friends and also have lots of fun.

[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Today 5:51 am

(Page 1 of 164: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.