Postings by Angel Annie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 156: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '15 7:08am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, sorry the meds didn't help your BP. Jim's is still running 150's over 80's. The doctor doesn't seem really too alarmed but he is on a couple of meds so I think that should bring it down more than that. It will be interesting to see what the cardio says Monday when he goes for his visit. My jaw is still a little sore, I'm sure from some kind of clamp they had on my mouth to keep it open. Not bothering me too much, though.

It is chilly and cloudy today and expecting some rain tomorrow.

SargeMom, hope all is well.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Jan 30, '15 7:44am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, I got a bit of good news at the dentist. She only had to re-do one crown and the other tooth was OK with a filling. Saved me a few $$$. Since both teeth are way in the back (bottom) my jaw is sore this morning from having it opened so wide. I did get some laughing gas and that stuff is great! Felt like I had a couple of glasses of wine. All in all, everything went well, just a little tenderness. Enjoy your errands.

FlickaMom, I keep forgetting to ask what happened with your BP? Jim's is still running a little high, especially the top number. He has an appointment with the cardio Monday. We got a cool front so it is chilly this morning. Expecting rain Sunday.

SpiritDad, have a safe and fun trip. Sounds like you have a wonderful family!

[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '15 6:53am PST 
Mornin'all,

Just a quick hi. I'm off to my dentist appointment. Will try and check back later!

[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '15 7:29am PST 
Mornin'all,

SpiritDad, so glad to hear the storm spared you. We watched some coverage on TV and it looks like the coastal areas really got hit bad and lots of damage. It was 80 degrees here! Not looking forward to hurricane season, though! That ruptured ear drum must have been painful! I used to cook all the time when the kids were around, but since retirement I have gotten lazy.

FlickaMom, good to know that Terri is OK. Enjoy your errands!

SargeMom, hope all is well!

[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '15 7:44am PST 
Mornin'all,

SpiritDad, glad the worst of the storm passed you. I have heard lots of good things about apple cider vinegar but I can't get past the smell. I hate the smell of vinegar. Stay warm by your fire!

FlickaMom, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! partypartypartypartypartyparty Glad you enjoyed your lunch! Hope all goes well for Terri and her husband in the hospital, too. It was so nice of you to go be with her.

SargeMom, my ear feels better...I think it's sinuses...my head is stopped up, too and sneezing. My crowns are Thursday. Son has been on a crazy work schedule so we haven't been eating out as much....mainly things like ordering pizza. I don't think my creaky legs could carry me 2 miles! I know what you mean about the endorphins, they make you feel so much better. I find deep breathing also helps. So glad the snowstorm was not as bad as predicted. Enjoy your trip to the Galeria. I need to get out and look for some spring things, too!

[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '15 7:51am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom....snakes shock We have only seen one snake in the whole time we've lived here and that was enough for me! I had earaches when I was little, too, and I did grow out of them but still do get them on occasion. The GSD even though weighs so much is very lean and muscular. He's a big boy and if a burglar would see him and hear his gruff bark they would run for the hills! My backyard is still wet in some areas. Think after today's sun it will finally dry out. We are forecast a beautiful week and hard to believe the blizzard in the NE.

SargeMom, I don't watch much of the award/grammy shows because Jim doesn't like them. I could go in the other room and watch but I don't. Sometimes we flip around just to see what's going on. Glad Aunt Jo is doing well. My neighbor next door brings me tomatoes from her garden and the one across the street brings oranges & lemons. Guess I don't need a garden! That blizzard of '77 sounds awful! We have been watching the reports of the blizzard and hope it won't be so bad in your area. Stay safe!

[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '15 7:53am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, I am such a scaredy cat to drive on ice or snow, thankfully we don't get much of it here. My earache is better. I took Tylenol. I am prone to them even when I was a little girl. I am seeing the dentist Thursday. Sounds like fun helping at the library and glad you enjoyed your Zumba class.

FlickaMom, it will be in the 70's in the afternoons here, too. The weather is gorgeous! My backyard is finally drying out and I don't have muddy paws to clean!

SpiritDad, too bad you didn't get to see the kids. How many do you have? Oh to be 36 again! The barrel gardening sounds interesting.

Yesterday, my neighbor wanted us to bring Hanna Belle over there to play with her almost 1 yr old German Shepard (137 lbs). He & Hanna play pawsies under the fence. I wasn't quite sure how it would go but they had a fun time while we sat and visited. So, I guess Hanna has a boyfriend now!

[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:14 pm

Senior Dogs > I don't know what is the right thing to do. Any help appreciated.

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '15 7:33am PST 
Could you leave the TV or radio on for her to help with the boredom?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Sun 7:33 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Jan 24, '15 8:04am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, the weatherman said we are ahead in rainfall for the year. I guess that is a good thing and a good way to start the year. It is a gorgeous, chilly morning and will be warming up in the afternoon. Several days predicted like that! That was a good buy on the seeds. I can't seem to grow anything from seeds. Sorry about the gopher. Haven't seen any of those around here, thankfully! I am on a couple of Golden Retriever groups on FB. There are lots and lots of beautiful pictures of Goldens and some people have as many as five of them. I enjoy looking through them, it makes me smile.

SargeMom, hope all is well at your house. I know you are busy!

I had an earache yesterday, first one in awhile. I used to get them all the time when I was younger. It is better this morning.

[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '15 7:51am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, glad you got some moisture. We had rain all day yesterday, sometimes heavy. Starting tomorrow it will be clearing and warming up in the afternoons. Looking forward to it. Hopefully you will be getting some of this nice weather, too!

SargeMom, it is Squirt (the Golden) that is going to the bridge today. Her Dogster number is 965591. Chloe is the dark Lab. I know a Lucy & Nick (Goldens) don't know if they are the ones you know. Enjoy your work at the Library, what do you do there? I used to volunteer in the school library when the kids were in school.

[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sat 1:14 pm

(Page 1 of 156: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.