Postings by Angel Annie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 152: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '14 7:11am PST 
Mornin'all,

Maiyah, stay safe in that bad weather!

FlickaMom, we have several stray cats around here that the neighbors feed and they all parade in front of my house. Hanna has a fit barking. I would say she is not cat friendly! One did get in our backyard once and Hanna chased it knocking over potted plants and buckets. Good thing the cat was able to get over the fence because I don't know what would have happened!

SargeMom, I have a small tree these days that I put on the chest in the front window. Wish I had the motivation to decorate as beautifully as FlickaMom! Glad you enjoyed the concert. How sweet to send the dog park friend a card from his dog. He will be very happy, I bet!

Taking son to airport this afternoon. It was a nice visit but time for him to go home to the girls. I have so much cleaning to do...let it go while he was here.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:11 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '14 8:38am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, OMD, I love your Christmas tree, mantle and all your decorations. It must be quite a job to decorate that tree with all those beautiful ornaments! How long does it take you? The ones of Lucas & Flicka are adorable. Loved the look of the tree from the outside....so cheerful & bright! I also checked your other Dec pics and saw some beautiful birds, precious Flicka & a CAT! How do Flicka & Lucas react to a cat? Hanna hates them! Sorry about your internet speed!

SargeMom, hope all is going well at your house!

[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:11 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '14 7:37am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, it must have been hard to do the reading. How wonderful to have a Color Guard service. POP for Abby's eye, hope it is better.I'm sure you are looking forward to Minx's visit. I had a great time at the tea. There were 10 ladies (neighbors) there and met a new one that moved in a few houses down. She is very nice and lives with her daughter and grandson. She doesn't have a car yet and daughter works so she does need a ride to grocery store sometimes. I told her to let me know and I would be happy to give her a ride. Enjoy the concert!

FlickaMom, I know you must be looking forward to eating out for Jay's b'day and your anniversary. Eating out is my favorite thing to do on special occasions....heck with the gifts! It is a cloudy, chilly day here but at least no rain. It rained all day yesterday. Enjoy decorating the tree!

Smooches for each and every one
kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:11 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '14 6:56am PST 
Mornin'all,

I will have to be quick because I'm headed out to the neighbor's for Christmas tea in a little bit. It's raining here but I only have to walk next door!

Will try to check in later!

[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:11 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '14 7:27am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, so glad Thanksgiving was nice for Fran and to be with family. It will be a good memory.Sorry about your sore finger. Most of our cards are from Dogster pals!

FlickaMom, glad to hear things are improving for Teri & Bob and that he is out of the hospital. Are you having the same drizzly, dreary weather we are?

I thought I posted yesterday but don't see it! I think I'm going nuts! Anyway, we did have a wonderful time at Pappas and had free dessert because it was Jim's b'day. The girls called him to wish Happy Birthday and he really enjoyed that.

[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:11 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '14 10:09am PST 
SargeMom, I saw on FB that Fran passed. I am so sorry! My condolences to you and your family. He fought a hard fight. hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:11 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '14 7:42am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, hope finger is better. We also have roses blooming. I will take a bouquet to my neighbor's tea party Friday. It is chilly and sunny this morning. Looks like a nice day ahead. Sending prayers for Terri & Bob to heal up soon.

SargeMom, hope all is going well at your house. How did your doc appt. go?

[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:11 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '14 7:29am PST 
Mornin'all,

Maiyah, stick a little snow in an envelope and send it over! big grin I will have to put it in the freezer, though, because it would melt in our 70 degree temp!

SargeMom, yes, I would definitely keep up with GYN exam if I had any issues in the past. The doc said according to the new guidelines (whatever that is) since I haven't had any problems in the last 5 years I didn't need one. That is one exam that I won't mind not having! The pancakes sound yummy! Saying prayers for Fran. hug

FlickaMom, it is warm and muggy here. I have no Christmas spirit. I have to correct myself, son's TV is 55" not 60" but it is still HUGE! We have a storage room up in the attic full of nostalgia. Azaleas are blooming!

The girls called last night and were really missing their daddy. It did make him feel good to know he was missed!

[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:11 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '14 7:20am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, hope all is going well at your house. It is rather warmish here but the sun is out. I think I will forget about the dental insurance.

SargeMom, so glad you enjoyed the party and your lettuce wraps were a hit. Sorry to hear Fran is not doing well. My doc said I don't need GYN checkups anymore since I'm over 65, unless I have been having a problem. Are you still getting them? We did enjoy Luby's. The food was great and too much of it. Wednesday is Jim's b'day and son will be off, so me, Jim & both sons will go out to Pappas to celebrate. It will be nice with the four of us together. That doesn't happen too often. Friday I'm invited to a neighborhood Christmas tea. Today, we are taking some of the girls old DVD movies to half price books and just browse around. It's a neat place!

[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:11 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Dec 13, '14 7:37am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, so sorry to hear about Uncle Frank. My condolences. hug He seemed to have had a full life! How is your finger? The big TV is in son's room. It is way too big for me but he likes it. Hope Abby enjoys the Lab Club and that Sarge is doing well.

FlickaMom, too bad the neighbors have the flu. I've heard it can be really nasty. Our medical insurance is great, too. We have medicare and Blue Cross as secondary. Would like to get dental insurance but most plans don't allow any pre-existing work done for a year. That won't do me any good.

It's a beautiful day here and may go out and sit on the patio and then Luby's cafeteria for late lunch.

xoxo kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:11 am

(Page 1 of 152: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.