Postings by Angel Annie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 151: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '14 6:56am PST 
Mornin'all,

I will have to be quick because I'm headed out to the neighbor's for Christmas tea in a little bit. It's raining here but I only have to walk next door!

Will try to check in later!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:02 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '14 7:27am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, so glad Thanksgiving was nice for Fran and to be with family. It will be a good memory.Sorry about your sore finger. Most of our cards are from Dogster pals!

FlickaMom, glad to hear things are improving for Teri & Bob and that he is out of the hospital. Are you having the same drizzly, dreary weather we are?

I thought I posted yesterday but don't see it! I think I'm going nuts! Anyway, we did have a wonderful time at Pappas and had free dessert because it was Jim's b'day. The girls called him to wish Happy Birthday and he really enjoyed that.

[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:02 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '14 10:09am PST 
SargeMom, I saw on FB that Fran passed. I am so sorry! My condolences to you and your family. He fought a hard fight. hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:02 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '14 7:42am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, hope finger is better. We also have roses blooming. I will take a bouquet to my neighbor's tea party Friday. It is chilly and sunny this morning. Looks like a nice day ahead. Sending prayers for Terri & Bob to heal up soon.

SargeMom, hope all is going well at your house. How did your doc appt. go?

[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:02 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '14 7:29am PST 
Mornin'all,

Maiyah, stick a little snow in an envelope and send it over! big grin I will have to put it in the freezer, though, because it would melt in our 70 degree temp!

SargeMom, yes, I would definitely keep up with GYN exam if I had any issues in the past. The doc said according to the new guidelines (whatever that is) since I haven't had any problems in the last 5 years I didn't need one. That is one exam that I won't mind not having! The pancakes sound yummy! Saying prayers for Fran. hug

FlickaMom, it is warm and muggy here. I have no Christmas spirit. I have to correct myself, son's TV is 55" not 60" but it is still HUGE! We have a storage room up in the attic full of nostalgia. Azaleas are blooming!

The girls called last night and were really missing their daddy. It did make him feel good to know he was missed!

[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:02 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '14 7:20am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, hope all is going well at your house. It is rather warmish here but the sun is out. I think I will forget about the dental insurance.

SargeMom, so glad you enjoyed the party and your lettuce wraps were a hit. Sorry to hear Fran is not doing well. My doc said I don't need GYN checkups anymore since I'm over 65, unless I have been having a problem. Are you still getting them? We did enjoy Luby's. The food was great and too much of it. Wednesday is Jim's b'day and son will be off, so me, Jim & both sons will go out to Pappas to celebrate. It will be nice with the four of us together. That doesn't happen too often. Friday I'm invited to a neighborhood Christmas tea. Today, we are taking some of the girls old DVD movies to half price books and just browse around. It's a neat place!

[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:02 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Dec 13, '14 7:37am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, so sorry to hear about Uncle Frank. My condolences. hug He seemed to have had a full life! How is your finger? The big TV is in son's room. It is way too big for me but he likes it. Hope Abby enjoys the Lab Club and that Sarge is doing well.

FlickaMom, too bad the neighbors have the flu. I've heard it can be really nasty. Our medical insurance is great, too. We have medicare and Blue Cross as secondary. Would like to get dental insurance but most plans don't allow any pre-existing work done for a year. That won't do me any good.

It's a beautiful day here and may go out and sit on the patio and then Luby's cafeteria for late lunch.

xoxo kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:02 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '14 7:19am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, sorry about the BP but Jim is going through the same thing. Don't know why but his BP has been running high. He just had a stress test and the cardio said he is doing great. Also upped his BP med and added another. We just keep taking his readings at home and recording it to take to next visit. It is cloudy and cool here with sun peeking out a little.

Maiyah, enjoy the snow, sweetie! Hanna doesn't know what it is.

SargeMom, son arrived safely and is doing OK. Everytime I see him he seems to be doing a little better. He has started group therapy once a week and said that is really helping and the doc also added a new med for his depression. I've never had dental problems until the last couple of years. Don't know if it's getting older or what, but it sure is expensive! I think his TV is 60". It is big! That is so nice of you to help Aunt Jo out with her Christmas shopping. I remember when mom slowed down, it is hard to watch and as I move around pretty fast, I had to remember to slow down for her.

[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:02 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '14 7:23am PST 
Mornin'all

FlickaMom, I know, it is very expensive and we don't have dental insurance. It is a cloudy day today. I am picking up son around noon at the airport. How are things there?

SargeMom, hope all is well there.

[notify]
» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:02 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '14 7:31am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, will need to replace an old crown in back and also another crown in back.How is your implant doing? My lunch with friends was awhile back. We did have fun! Son got a larger flat screen TV and gave me his old one to put in my study (where my computer is) and then that one went in the guest bedroom. Sounds like a great time at the Pet Expo. Have fun at the Police dinner party!

FlickaMom, I'm sure listening to TSO while working makes it so much more pleasant. Sorry about your finger. Don't know of any magic way to get cheaper plane tickets. Wish I did!
My favorite Enya song is "Only Time"! I could listen to that forever!

Smooches for each and every one
kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:02 am

(Page 1 of 151: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.