Close X

Postings by Angel Annie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 207: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Jun 30, '16 6:52am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom....oh no....you forgot the chocolate! shock Good luck to Jay with the stress test. So sorry about the rideon. You certainly didn't need the extra stress and expense of that right now. Sending lots of hug

Hi SlinkySandyMom!

Yesterday it was sunny so I decided to make it to the drug store to pick up some refills and right after I got down my street it rained so hard I couldn't even see in front of me. So I did make it (getting all wet) and got home....the sun came out and it was sunny the rest of the day!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Thu 4:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '16 7:09am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, hope Jay's follow up goes well and glad that he is OK. It should be chocolate, and then milk and eggs! big grin

SlinkySandyMom...*takes a handful of chocolates* Enjoy sitting out with the pups. It's a little too hot here to sit for too long. Hanna can out-do me in the heat.

Doing fun things like laundry & running the dishwasher!

[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Thu 4:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Jun 28, '16 6:34am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, sending hugs to Flicka. Sorry he is so down. That makes me sad. How is Jay doing? Thanks for the cushion!

SlinkySandyMom....help....I'm out of Dove chocolate!!! I am going to the store later.

Beautiful morning but expecting rain later.

[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Thu 4:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Jun 27, '16 7:22am PST 
Mornin'all,

SlinkySandyMom, it's hot here and no relief in sight. Oh boy, steak and bacon....what better way to get your mind off thunderstorms. I am doing laundry today, too. We were invited over to some neighbor's yesterday and I sat on a bench with slats. Good grief....now my bee-hind is sore!

FlickaMom, hope all is going well over there! hug

[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Thu 4:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '16 2:28pm PST 
Hi all

FlickaMom, hope Jay is doing well. Jim always tells me when I plan ahead that I'm worrying too much. I like to be prepared!

SlinkySandyMom, oh you don't know how many times I've looked at Hanna sleeping so sweetly and wish I could trade places with her. Sorry Ridge had a hard time with the thunder. I'm fortunate it doesn't bother Hanna too much. Sometimes she does come hide behind my legs.

[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Thu 4:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Jun 25, '16 1:14pm PST 
Pam, I'm sorry your heart is broken! hug hug hug hug
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Thu 4:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Jun 25, '16 5:28am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, never got a good night's sleep in a hospital. Hope Jay is doing better today.

SlinkySandyMom, hope all is well.

I'm in a rush this morning. I'll try and check in later.

[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Thu 4:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Jun 24, '16 7:17am PST 
Mornin'all,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SlinkySandyMom! partypartypartypartypartyparty Hope you get lots of chocolate!

FlickaMom, hope Jay is doing better. Sending lots of hug for him and big hug for Flicka! Take care of yourself!

[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Thu 4:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '16 7:16am PST 
FlickaMom, sending lots of hughughughughughug Wish I was there so I could give you some help and comfort. Give Flicka a hug from me, too. He is probably confused about what is going on. Sending positive thoughts that all will go well today.

Hi SlinkySandyMom

Hi Darbi

[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Thu 4:14 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '16 7:07am PST 
Mornin'all

OMD, FlickaMom! What a night! So was the coughing part of the heart problem? Great news that he is being cared for by your cardio who you trust! I can't even imagine how horrible it was for you being stuck somewhere and not being able to drive. Maybe you should reconsider driving lessons! How nice of the neighbor to drive you home...as I recall you have done good deeds for them before. Sending our best wishes for a speedy recovery for Jay. Please keep us posted. Hope you have some chocolate! hughughug

Hi SlinkySandyMom!

[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Thu 4:14 pm

(Page 1 of 207: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.