Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Neighbor's Cats and Eating Poop
Daegan

Roll down the- window!

Barked: Sat May 30, '15 6:45am PST 
Thank you!! That site may prove to be useful! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 1 7:18 pm

Grooming > Using plain soap as a shampoo?
Daegan

Roll down the- window!

Barked: Fri May 29, '15 4:12pm PST 
I'm not sure where you're located, but Walmart has a hypoallergenic shampoo under the Pro-Sense brand. It has no color and no odor. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Daegan, May 29 4:12 pm

Dog Health > Neighbor's Cats and Eating Poop

Daegan

Roll down the- window!

Barked: Fri May 29, '15 2:25pm PST 
Hi everyone! I'm having trouble with the neighbor's cats. :/ They're outdoor cats and are constantly coming into our yard to poop. And my three (especially the little ones) love to eat it! We've tried keeping the cats out of the yard during the day (by scaring them away), but it seems like they spend entire nights having a poop party in our yard! Every time I shovel piles of it out of the yard, ten more pop up the next morning. I bought a cat-deterrent spray today and sprayed it around the fence where the cats come into the yard, and I bought the dogs Naturvet supplements that are supposed to keep them from eating poop. I'm not sure how they work though. I assumed the supplements contain whatever it is they're craving that makes them want to eat the cat poop, but someone told me it actually makes their own poop undesirable to eat. I've never seen them eat their own poop(or each other's), just the cats'. I never had this problem until this particular neighbor moved in with her cats.

I'm actually at a loss for what else to do. A friend of mine said her brother's dog got really sick from eating cat poop and actually died. eek I'm hoping the spray will work to keep the cats away, or if that doesn't work, the supplements will keep my pups from eating their poop. My last resort is to just tie all three of them up in the yard when they're outside to where they can't reach the areas where the cats poop. Seems pointless to have a fenced-in yard if I just have to keep them tethered when they're outside anyway. It's so frustrating! frown
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 1 7:18 pm

Behavior & Training > Names that Sound too Similar

Cody

I like warm- hugs!

Barked: Mon Feb 9, '15 8:10pm PST 
We brought Cody home yesterday! But we've already started having problems with the "name" issue between him and Khloe. We've considered changing his name to "Wyatt" or "Olaf". (Yes,I'm a big Frozen fan shh)
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Reina, Feb 10 4:21 am

Grooming > How Much to Tip a Groomer?

Daegan

Roll down the- window!

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 5:54pm PST 
I had a customer tip me $20 the other day just for a $10 nail trim because her dog was so bad! laugh out loud I was VERY appreciative of that! We rarely get tipped at our salon either, so I'm grateful for even $2. :/
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Oct 28 3:42 am

Food & Nutrition > Natural Balance Reduced Calorie food for weight loss?
Daegan

Roll down the- window!

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 4:02pm PST 
Mulder: Oh really? shock You know, I kinda wondered that. It might have something to do with our 30% discount only THEY give Petco employees. Hmmm.....thinking

I'm gonna let Daegan and Khloe finish off this bag of NB first, but I'm definitely going to look for another food. I appreciate all your suggestions guys!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Nov 30 8:26 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Where Will You Put Your Brand New Dogster Stickers?

Daegan

Roll down the- window!

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 3:54pm PST 
Oh I want some!! :o Is it too late to get some??
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Dec 5 11:44 am

Small Dogs > Potty Training !?

Daegan

Roll down the- window!

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 3:51pm PST 
What Violet said. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Daegan, Nov 30 3:51 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Buying my next dog.

Daegan

Roll down the- window!

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 3:38pm PST 
Is it possible you could get a purebred from a rescue? Just a suggestion. silenced

(Editted because I posted as the wrong dog at first. Sorry.. XD)
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 30 4:14 pm

Food & Nutrition > Natural Balance Reduced Calorie food for weight loss?
Daegan

Roll down the- window!

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 3:22pm PST 
Samson: I did not blow up in the second response; sorry you took it that way. This is the last thing I'm going to say about that issue, but you could have said nothing about Khloe. You implied from your response that you were curious as to why I "got" (which I did not purposely "get") a second dog when I had a hard time affording the first one, so I told you. Circumstances have changed. I was letting you know what they were so you would stop judging me. I think what upset me the most was that I thought we were on really good terms, and it just confused me that you responded the way you did.

Tipper: My mother had suggested carrots earlier. We're gonna try that, too.

Uno: Whole Earth Farms sounds like a pretty good deal. I'm willing to spend at most $45 on a 35 lb bag. My manager was just so adamant about Natural Balance and Blue Buffalo, telling me all the managers only feed their dogs those brands. shrug

Oh and I'm going to look into NV, too. I didn't forget! way to go I didn't have time to do it after work yesterday. dog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Nov 30 8:26 pm

(Page 1 of 82: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.