Close X

Postings by Koby's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 463: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '17 4:39pm PST 
Hi All wavewavewavewavewavewavewave
Been busy taking care of my M-I-L.
Happy Belated birthday to Jay & Toto!
We are waiting for our "Northeaster" to show up........shock
[notify]
» There has since been -3 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 4:39 pm

Barked: Sat Jan 14, '17 12:21pm PST 
wavewavewavewavewavewave
Was 60 degrees on Thursday and 12 this morning. Never got above 28 today. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 4:39 pm

Dog Health > My dog had a stroke - looking for some hope

Dea

I'm a Smarty- Pants! :)

Barked: Sat Jan 14, '17 12:18pm PST 
I'm so sorry.........hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dea, Jan 14 12:18 pm

Barked: Fri Jan 13, '17 1:22pm PST 
Sorry about your friend Flicka. hug
Bunny hope your snow shoeing went well. Breaking trail is hard work. You can burn a lot of calories, build muscle and get exhausted in a short period of time. Lolol used to do it in the Whites when I hiked a lot.
Our weather is still on crack.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 4:39 pm

Barked: Thu Jan 5, '17 4:35am PST 
Winter blew in here last night too! Stay warm everyone.
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 4:39 pm

Behavior & Training > The Dumest Dog Owner

Barked: Wed Jan 4, '17 5:18am PST 
Some people just shouldn't be dog owners.......silenced
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Jan 4 5:18 am

Dog Health > My dog had a stroke - looking for some hope

Dea

Barked: Wed Jan 4, '17 5:15am PST 
I'm sorry your pup had a stroke.
I'm sure it's pretty similar to a human. So, she probably knows she's not well and limited in what she can & can't do. Have you tried asking the vet about what things can be done to try and rehabilitate her? I mean, if she was human, he would be getting some kind of services to help in recovery. I'm sure there are things you can do, like maybe physical therapy to help with the wobblyness. I hope she recovers. Good Luck! Maybe someone else will pop in with a suggestion.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Dea, Jan 14 12:18 pm

Barked: Tue Jan 3, '17 6:32pm PST 
Hugs back at ya Flicka. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 4:39 pm

Barked: Tue Jan 3, '17 5:00am PST 
Flicka, thanks for the coyote tips. I don't want to get rid of them, I just want my dogs to be safe. I usually carry a big stick with me, but I hadn't heard them in a while and was surprised. We usually hear them and are more prepared.
I think the weather is on crack! confused
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 4:39 pm

Dea

Barked: Sun Jan 1, '17 6:47pm PST 
Bunny, I agree with Flicka........Bad Group! Hiking/snow showing 101, "you always hike as fast as the slowest person". Glad you found your way.
Maybe you'll get another group of good tenants.
Hope everyone has a great new year. 2016 was a hard one.
Rained last night at 31 degrees. confused
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone as far as the weather goes.
Dea had an emergency potty break at 12:30am last night. I took her out and was surprised by the cackling and howling of the coyotes. It was coming from all directions, which is unusual. We've only ever heard them coming from one direction at a time before. It scared the bejesus out of both of us. We ran into the house, luckily after she went potty. I think the pack of coyotes were herding a the deer in our direction and were pretty close. I've seen coyotes come up close to our house before, but not so many at one time. I know your not suppose to run, but it was instinct to get into the house as fast as I we can. shock
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 4:39 pm

(Page 1 of 463: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.