Postings by Koby's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 398: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > Abandoned advice don't know what to do?
Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Fri Jan 30, '15 5:02pm PST 
I would get it in writing that they don't want her and they said to send her to the shelter. That way if they change their mind, you have a signed letter. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Onyx, Today 3:32 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Jazz is gone
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '15 4:27am PST 
I left Jax's & Kali's page up because it's kind of like a memorial. hughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Thu 4:27 am

Behavior & Training > Please Help: Chronic Pain and My Girl Doesn't Want To Cuddle w/Me Anymore

Koby

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '15 4:25am PST 
Sometimes, when dogs don't feel well, they will be distant. Have you had her back to the vet, a different vet, to check her condition? Maybe there's something they can do for her? Koby's in chronic pain, and we have meds to control it along with regular low impact exercise. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Koby, Thu 4:25 am

Puppy Place > Hi! Hi! Hi!

Reina

I'm so cute, I- can't stand- myself.......

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '15 4:21am PST 
welcome
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Fri 9:02 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Three months

Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '15 5:31pm PST 
I felt the same way when Kali passed away. Then my husband picked out Reina. I still miss Kali, but Reina is a nice distraction. You just need to take as much time as you need. Everyone is different. hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Wed 5:31 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My heart is breaking...........

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '15 6:07pm PST 
Thank you Tiller. I'm so sorry you lost him. It's never easy to lose a good friend. hughughughughughughug It's still hard to think about losing Kali. She had been through so much. I was hoping she'd live to be an "Old Lady". rainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bunny, Tue 8:46 am

Behavior & Training > Dog vs. Cat, Unhappy Ending

Koby

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '15 9:40am PST 
hughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Koby, Sun 9:40 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Heading to the bridge

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '15 5:21pm PST 
So sorry to hear that. May she find lots of friends to guide her. hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ringo, Sat 5:51 pm

Behavior & Training > Help.. My dog attacks unneutered male dogs.

Koby

Barked: Tue Jan 20, '15 4:09pm PST 
I agree with Sabi. I've had both altered and unaltered dogs. I find it depends entirely on the dogs personality/traits how they behave. I've had some that were very friendly and one that was aggressive. I've read the same info Sabi brought up about the growth plates and maturity. There are on going studies out there (unfortunately, I can't quote any right now) about how early altering affects dogs growth and health. There are arguments for and against. I also agree that if you can't keep tabs on your dog then you should get them altered. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", Jan 22 8:29 pm

Dog Health > Anyone near Rutherford NJ?
Koby

Barked: Tue Jan 20, '15 3:55pm PST 
The dog park isn't the only place you can let your dog run off leash. Like I posted previously, mine go to the local ball park in the off season.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jasper, Jan 21 2:35 am

(Page 1 of 398: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.