Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 82: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Puppy Place > What breed do you think I am?
Smurfette

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '14 7:03pm PST 
Hi

My name is Smurfette I am 6 monthes old I was wondering if any of you would like to think of what kind of mix I am? My mom is a dog groomer and she takes me to work with her everyday and some of her clients tell her that I am a Boxer mix, Beagle mix or cattle dog mix, So what do you guys think I am? big grinbig grinbig grin
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 3 3:04 pm

Puppy Place > Hi my name is Smurfette
Smurfette

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '14 11:51am PST 
I have a question does anyone have any idea what of breed I am?

My mom thinks I am a Basset/Beagle mix
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 1 11:51 am

Puppy Place > Hi my name is Smurfette

Smurfette

Barked: Sun Feb 16, '14 7:57pm PST 
Hi

My name is Smurfette. I just want to came by and say Hi, I am 2 monthes old. I am Beagle/Basset mix,
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 1 11:51 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Boy did I need the power of paw today

Dobby Dew

Dobby Dew

Barked: Wed Apr 17, '13 3:57pm PST 
I am doing good, My mom came and got me on Monday, I was so happy to see my mom, next wesaday I go back and get check on, My mom got to see the X-ray and I had 6 kindey stones in me. The vet told my mom that if I did not go in and went over the weekend I would have not made it, I am so greatful for my mom, hughughughughug, My brother Newbe and Proby were so happy to see me,
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Apr 27 9:42 pm

Eclipse

I am a Diva- Girl

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 5:40pm PST 
hughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Apr 27 9:42 pm

Dobby Dew

Dobby Dew

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 5:39pm PST 
HI, My name is Dobby Dew and today did I need the ppop, For the past 3 days when my mommy would let me out she could see trying to pee and there was nothing coming out, So today she took me to the vet and they were thinking it was a invection but the vet did some x-rays on me and found out I had 6 stones in my baddler and 2 of them was blocking me from pee, My vet told my mom that it was a good thing that she brought me in today if not it could have been worse, I think the vet told me mom that I could go home on Monday,
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Apr 27 9:42 pm

Grooming > People Allergies?

Shoe-Toe

Barked: Sun Mar 10, '13 6:07pm PST 
see if your boyfriend can get pills for his allergies
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 18 1:20 am

Puppy Place > Great Danes Puppies

Eclipse

I am a Diva- Girl

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 2:18pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplause Thank youapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 20 2:18 pm

Shoe-Toe

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 5:15pm PST 
shockshock I would be scared for the puppies too
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 20 2:18 pm

Eclipse

I am a Diva- Girl

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 5:03pm PST 
Hi

I have a question? Do you think it is right to have a 2 year child picking up a 2 week old puppy? Because I overheard some say that they let there grandkid pick a puppy and that kid threw the puppy at a wall, and then a week later she pick a puppy a she put the puppy in a bucket of water no one was looking after her either, I mean after the first time she threw the puppy I would have told her No and say leave the puppies alone, and on time of it the lady who has this puppies is not going to get this puppies check out either. What kind of person is she, She did not know that Great Danes could have up to 10 puppies, She did not look up averything either, She always breed Westies and now she breeding great danes, And she is asking way to much for the puppies too, She did not get the mom and dad check out either before she breed them.

So I was wondering on how averybody feels about this, I mean I scared for the puppies.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 20 2:18 pm

(Page 1 of 82: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.