Postings by Demi Joy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dogs & Travel > need help with travel plans
Lexi Hope

Mamma\'s little- attitude girl

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '15 5:01am PST 
My husband and I want to take one of the dogs with us on our next trip. My question is what do you do with your pets when you go to a place where they can't go??
Say you want to visit a particular attraction or go out for dinner at a nice club that doesn't allow pets??? I am wondering about maybe having the dog boarded at a vets office or a doggy day care if we can find one while we are out. Does anyone have any ideas about this? Suggestions? We will not leave our pet in the car alone so that's out. Thanks for any help.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lexi Hope, Apr 17 5:01 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Need advice on Chihuahua things
Lexi Hope

Barked: Sat Apr 11, '15 4:18am PST 
In a few short weeks we will be getting a new baby boy Chihuahua ...his name is Dakota and of course we will get him added on Dogster. He isn't old enough to come home just yet. I am getting a bit nervous due to his size....I was wondering if any of you knew a Chihuahua owner here on Dogster that I could connect with. I wonder if these little guys need special beds ( his legs are so short) his dad weighs 2.5 lbs and mom maybe 3lbs...I wonder what to give him for Chewys and for treats..and toys as well...like do I need to stay with the tiny toys or would he enjoy a little bit bigger toy etc???
I have been in the hospital over nite ..found out I have sleep apnea with hypoxia so my oxygen drops below 90 when I sleep....just getting some where with that and now I have strep throat! Ecckkk! Supposed to sleep at the hospital tonight for step 2 of the sleep apnea process but man I dunno..I cough my head off esp. when I firsat wake up....I mean with use of inhaler and the whole deal...anybody else ever coughed like that with strep throat?? She (Dr.) did do a culture and it is strep for sure...anyway I hope I can go into the hospital tonight for the "Tritation" test.
Miss you guys...have read several pages of posts...
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Apr 11 10:53 am

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

Lexi Hope

Barked: Mon Feb 16, '15 5:25pm PST 
Bunny...YES we are sooo glad this isn't overcheer
See where I came first...says loads folks!!
[notify]
» There has since been 277 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 8:02 am

Lexi Hope

Barked: Mon Feb 16, '15 5:22pm PST 
Hi everybody wave
Flicka and Turner..thanks soo much for the very warm welcome back!!~~ and if I am forgetting anyone I am sorry..not feeling too good the last couple days..Sat. was a good day for me but these last 2 have sucked!!shockshock
Good old Fibromyalgia...YUCK! and speaking of YUCK...the snow in the east is ridiculous!! Here we are in Iowa where we are known to have snow storms and blizzards and I think we had 1 blizzard warning so far this season but dang for the COLD!! Today was in the 20's..but tomorrow they promise a high in the teens!!crycrycry
Well just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still here!smile
[notify]
» There has since been 278 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 8:02 am

Lexi Hope

Barked: Sat Feb 14, '15 4:41pm PST 
Thanks Bunny for the welcome back!smile
[notify]
» There has since been 293 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 8:02 am

Lexi Hope

Barked: Sat Feb 14, '15 4:43am PST 
Hi guys!! Remember me/us????(us being the pack)
I haven't been on in a longggg time..in the last 6 1/2 months I have buried both my parents and my husband had open heart surgery 41/2 weeks ago. Buried my mom Jan.27th so not even a month yet.It was only my family and I here for both parents as my brother lives out of state and stayed away as much as possible....anyway I am desperately trying to find my "normal" again...once upon a time my normal was being here with you guys...I used to love reading what you all were doing..many times you made me smile or laugh and actually energized me on days I needed it so I hope you don't mind me being back and "trying" to run with the pack. I read some of your latest comments last night and recognized most of you. I may have trouble keeping up but at least I am here and trying.cheer WARNING..I found out last night how rusty I am at even getting around the site.shock
[notify]
» There has since been 299 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 8:02 am

Dog of the Day & Week > I am a Diary Pick of the Day

Angel

Sweetness, Soul,- & Inspiration

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 4:09am PST 
Thank you Dogster for this honor!snoopyrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angel, Mar 8 4:09 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Our Angel got her wings this a.m.

Angel

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 9:49pm PST 
Scooter, Carat, and Dunkin....Thank you for your expressions of sympathy! We miss our Angel sooo much.....cry
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angel, Feb 22 9:49 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > You Dogster are the best! A Thankyou

Angel

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 3:47am PST 
I just wanted to write and publicly thank the Dogsters who have left messages on our pages , expressions of sympathy on this thread, and to Nina and family for the BEAUTIFUL memorials for our Angel. You may not believe this but the Dogsters and families have been my main source of comfort..and I just want to thank you!
In Memory of Angel.....little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Carat, CGC , Feb 20 11:04 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Our Angel got her wings this a.m.
Angel

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 3:40am PST 
Flicka and Lucas...looks like I forgot to thank you for your sweet thoughts...I'm sorry, an over sight on my part...just yesterday...a week to the day..I was able to laugh again and start to regain some normalcy.
Thanks to you also tiki....I really don't know what to say except I appreciate your expressions of sympathy.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Angel, Feb 22 9:49 pm

(Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.