Postings by Adam's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 350: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Swollen eyelidss what to do
Adam

Vaccine free- -Disease free- goes pawinpaw

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 10:23am PST 
Is there discharge? You can use a saline solution to rinse them today but I'd go to the vet tomorrow.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Adam, Jan 18 10:23 am

Dog Health > Allergies-Whats worked best for you
Adam

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 9:52am PST 
You got really good advice already but I'm curious what are all the symptoms and when?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Nighque, Jan 23 4:57 am

Dog Health > "Rant" Why do people wait too long to take their dogs to the vet?

Adam

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 9:47am PST 
I was the one who posted the law in this thread. But because of the terrible misconceptions that holistic health is snake oil or self diagnosing people can't get past that. Like anything else conventional medicine stays in business because people pay it. Nothing is perfect in either field.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lisa, Jan 19 2:53 pm

Dog Health > Has anyone else seen the news clip about help for spinal cord injuries?

Adam

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 9:43am PST 
Maybe it could be found on YouTube? But you know what annoys me that rats/mice are ok to prove effectiveness but when it's a side effect that's negative, rats/mice aren't good enough to prove. So I need a lot more research going on! Still it's good to try to find something for this problem I've heard of many dogs pts due to the back issues.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Jan 18 3:00 pm

Adam

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 9:27am PST 
You mean no dogs with cancer have died from conventional medicine and none better from holistic? Now it's a holistic vs conventional debate? And wonder who made the thread below. I'm out of this one
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Lisa, Jan 19 2:53 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Do you arm yourself?
Adam

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 9:07am PST 
I have no idea if my dogs would defend me. They've seen other dogs fighting and in those times my dogs just stood and watched even if one dog was a "friend".
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Dunlop, Feb 8 2:38 pm

Dog Health > Expiry Dates

Adam

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 9:01am PST 
Many wouldn't do harm except not be as potent maybe. If my dogs were sick I'd only use the best dates.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 18 4:53 pm

Adam

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 8:56am PST 
Just one thing I want to clarify

"I also COMPLETELY disagree with you that holistic medicine is only about treating symptoms. "

I said classical homeopathy is about symptoms and not a named diagnosis. There's a difference within types of homeopathy and from holisitc medicine. Classical homeopathy is the one that treats all symptoms as a whole, and cares little about whatever name is put to them.

The rest of your post just proves my point that you like to argue without hearing anything that was said.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Lisa, Jan 19 2:53 pm

Raw Food Diet > Calcium and seizures

Adam

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 8:49am PST 
I know what you mean about worrying. I kept a journal of Leah's seizures and if I read over I really sounded worried and stressed.

Do you belong to other groups? I like RawChat but K9nutrition is a good one too about illnesses and diet. I wonder why it's so hard for Duke's body to get into balance. I'd suggest a homeopath but she'd not want Duke on any other medication but I'll pawmail you.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Duke, Jan 18 4:33 pm

Raw Food Diet > there's alot of different raws out there
Adam

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 8:42am PST 
I know there's a Barf somewhere around here laugh out loud
I don't know why but any time I come across a holistic vet they're mainly for Barf, has anyone noticed that? Even the "famous" holistic vets really are kind of Barfers.shrug

Oh. Do I feed frankenprey or prey model?shock maybe a mix.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Bella and Daisy CGC, Jan 23 6:44 pm

(Page 1 of 350: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.