Postings by Scruffy (RIP)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 270: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Choosing the Right Dog > Elderly roommates want Companion, best fit?
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '15 7:40pm PST 
Some Boston Terriers are a lot of dog in a small package and a lot of them tend to be high energy. I'd stick with a Pug if you want a low energy dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Missy , Fri 8:16 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Spawn Brundrett
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '15 12:12pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Sun 7:29 am

Dog Health > Body Condition Scoring-- is he too thin?

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '15 9:08am PST 
If you think he is ideal weight, and from your description he sounds ideal weight, then I wouldn't worry about it. Does the Vet suggest he should gain weight or just comment that he is skinny?

This blog post has some nice visuals and explanations to go by for body scoring which are a bit more in depth than the standard body scoring charts. (Just remove any spaces that may appear in the URL when you copy and paste.) http://www.successjustclicks.com/fit-fido-or-fat-fido/
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Koby, Tue 4:32 am

Puppy Place > Please Help...

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Tue Apr 7, '15 10:07am PST 
Is he eating anything at all? If he is not eating anything, you should consult a Veterinarian.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Reina, Apr 16 3:26 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Dog account help

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '15 5:55pm PST 
Sorry, I seem to be having trouble posting at the moment.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rocky, Apr 1 10:33 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Dog account help
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '15 5:54pm PST 
I'm sorry for your loss. On your profile there is an option to indicate that your dog is no longer with us. To do this go to Community, then click on Account. Go to your pup's profile then click on Modify Biography & Traits. Go to Story and there you'll find "Dog's name Is no longer with us". Check the box to indicate this on your profile page. You can also add the date in which your dog went to the Bridge if you'd like it to be memorialized on your page. Just be sure to save any changes you make.

You can also indicate this by editing your dog's profile name by going to Modify Biography & Traits and finding the option to change your pet's name. You can also add an indication or memorial to your page by adding a "Pet Motto". (The Pet Motto will show up under your profile picture in the forums as well as on your page.) To change the Pet Motto, go to Account, Edit Biography & Traits, Fun Stuff, Pet Motto and then you can write whatever you'd like as your Pet Motto, just make sure to save any changes you make. Hope this helps!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Rocky, Apr 1 10:33 pm

Behavior & Training > Did I handle this dog-dog interaction correctly? (Leash reactive dog)

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '15 8:11pm PST 
That's what I would have done. You may want to check out "The Cautious Canine" by Patricia McConnell and "Scaredy Dog! Understanding and Rehabilitating Your Reactive Dog" by Ali Brown. These books may be helpful to you. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lily, Mar 28 8:11 pm

Behavior & Training > Doggie Birthdays..........

Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '15 12:13pm PST 
Happy be-lated birthday to Koby!! partypartypartypartyparty
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Koby, Mar 25 4:56 pm

Behavior & Training > Excessive Water Drinking

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Sat Mar 7, '15 4:16pm PST 
The usual recommendation for a dog's daily water intake is one ounce per pound of body weight. Of course water intake depends on the individual dog, their activity level, the weather, the dog's diet, and their current health. You may want to start monitoring how much water he is actually drinking to see if it truly seems excessive. Does he drink very quickly? Drinking too quickly could cause vomiting/regurgitation. If he is drinking too fast then you may want to try to slow down his drinking since vomiting or regurgitating any water he drank could cause dehydration which could cause him to be more thirsty.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Koby, Mar 13 4:09 am

Behavior & Training > Excessive Water Drinking
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Sat Mar 7, '15 8:20am PST 
I'd get a second opinion from another vet. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Koby, Mar 13 4:09 am

(Page 1 of 270: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.