Postings by Scruffy (RIP)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 269: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > Aussie's Aggression Towards Small Dogs
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Tue Mar 3, '15 3:54pm PST 
You should consult a trainer in your area. Make sure the trainer uses positive and humane methods. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lily, Tue 3:54 pm

Behavior & Training > You need to be firmer.
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Tue Mar 3, '15 3:47pm PST 
You need to be firmer = You're not training MY way?? I don't do sports, but I get told quite often that I need to be firmer with Lily and I never know what it means either. laugh out loud

Cash is super handsome, by the way. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mulder, Tue 6:29 pm

Dog Health > Kidney Failure

Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '15 9:17am PST 
Fly Free, Dibbles! hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Tue 4:17 pm

Behavior & Training > POTTY PADS

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Sat Feb 28, '15 1:50pm PST 
Have you tried a training pad holder? A training pad holder would prevent urine from soaking through to the floor and may help contain the mess better than the pads alone.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lily, Sat 1:50 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > designer breeds

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Sun Feb 22, '15 7:51am PST 
According to a few Vets that I've spoken to, in their experiences they see the same amount, if not more, health problems in their mutt and mixed breed patients than they see in their purebred patients. shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 22 9:28 am

Behavior & Training > Carpet stains and potty training?
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Thu Feb 19, '15 8:29am PST 
I agree with Reina's suggestion, go back to go back to square one and treat her like she's a new 8 week old puppy.

As for product suggestions, one homemade solution that works fairly well is a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water, however in my experience it's hit or miss on stain removal and it sometimes it takes a few applications to remove odor from pet accidents. I usually use a product called OUT! Pet Stain & Odor remover, because it works well and it's relatively cheap. Good luck and I hope your pup is feeling better. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lily, Feb 19 8:29 am

Food & Nutrition > Nutrisca Dog Food Recall

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Fri Feb 13, '15 9:54am PST 
You're welcome! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lily, Feb 13 9:54 am

Food & Nutrition > Nutrisca Dog Food Recall

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Thu Feb 12, '15 12:57pm PST 
February 11, 2015 – Tuffy’s Pet Foods, Inc. of Perham, Minnesota, is voluntarily recalling specific lots of Nutrisca Chicken and Chick Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.

What’s Been Recalled?
The affected product was distributed nationwide to distributors, brokers, retail stores and internet retailers.

The recall is limited to Nutrisca Chicken and Chick Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food in 4 pound bag sizes and bear UPC Code “8 84244 12495 7″ (found on lower back of the bag).

Products included in the recall are identified by the below first 5 digits of the Lot Code (found on upper back of the bag) and “Best by Dates” (found on upper back of the bag).

No other bag sizes or other Nutrisca dog food, cat food, biscuits/treats, supplements or other products are affected by this announcement.

First five digits of Lot Codes include:
4G29P
4G31P
4H01P
4H04P
4H05P
4H06P

Best By Dates include:
Jul 28 16
Jul 30 16
Jul 31 16
Aug 03 16
Aug 04 16
Aug 05 16

source:
http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-recall/nutrisca-dog-food-re call/
(Please remember to remove any spaces that may appear in the URL when you copy & paste the link.)
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lily, Feb 13 9:54 am

Behavior & Training > Behavior Issues

Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sat Feb 7, '15 12:44pm PST 
You should consult a certified dog behaviorist, not a trainer.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Buba, Feb 13 1:52 pm

Food & Nutrition > New puppy and can't afford raw
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '15 7:08pm PST 
You might want to check out Pure Balance. It's sold at Walmart and it's actually made by by Ol' Roy, but it's far better than the rest of the Ol' Roy line. Do you have any feed stores or tractor supply stores near you? Sometimes places like that have decent selection of dog foods at lower prices than specialty pet stores might. Also, congrats on your new addition!
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Mulder, Feb 5 5:51 pm

(Page 1 of 269: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.