Postings by Scruffy (RIP)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 272: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Laws & Legislation > Are Veterinarians held to any client confidentiality agreements?
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Thu Jun 18, '15 9:12am PST 
That won't help.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lily, Jun 18 9:12 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Are Veterinarians held to any client confidentiality agreements?
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '15 6:49pm PST 
We're related, so, yes.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lily, Jun 18 9:12 am

Choosing the Right Dog > NorCalPups

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '15 6:46pm PST 
No information on health testing, the puppies' parents, or the breeders. Pass!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Mon 12:59 pm

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Fri Jun 12, '15 4:20pm PST 
I think it's been on and off for about the past 4 or 5 years, unfortunately.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Lily, Jun 18 9:12 am

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Thu Jun 11, '15 7:49am PST 
Yoshi - I think my original post comes across harsher than I intended it to. Sorry about that, Yoshi! I've been dealing with behavior like this from this person for way too long now, and it is emotionally and physically draining.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Lily, Jun 18 9:12 am

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Thu Jun 11, '15 7:16am PST 
Yoshi, I'm sure you mean well but your post comes across like victim blame. Whether I know this person or not or did or didn't get along with them does not give them the right to stalk me or harass my Vet.

Kali, I know it's stalking. Police will be notified if it happens again. I'm not putting up with this anymore.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Lily, Jun 18 9:12 am

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Tue Jun 9, '15 12:15pm PST 
Oh, believe me, I'm changing Vets. This Vet was a total nightmare to deal with. I haven't changed Vets yet because this person has called other Vets in the area to try to find out which one I went to when I mentioned wanting to change Vets in the past. When I actually did go to a different Vet to get a second opinion on Scruffy, when he was still with us, they kept calling that Vet as well.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Lily, Jun 18 9:12 am

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Mon Jun 8, '15 8:54am PST 
I have told the Vets repeatedly not to talk to this person or disclose any information about me or my dogs to them. It doesn't seem help much.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Lily, Jun 18 9:12 am

Choosing the Right Dog > which dog should I get?

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '15 11:37am PST 
A dog that does not smell too bad when wet, does not drool, does not wander does not exist. All dogs drool, some just do it more than others. The only way to prevent a dog from wandering is proper containment, supervision, and training. How much a dog smells can be helped with proper diet and grooming but sometimes dogs just stink, especially when wet.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Missy , Jun 7 12:42 pm

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '15 10:16am PST 
Long story short, I found out that someone has repeatedly called my Vet in the past to get information about me and my dogs. This person claims to be part owner of my dogs (past and present) or claims to be footing the Vet bills, among other things, to get information from my Vet. Do I have any legal recourse going forward if this happens again? Are Veterinarians held to any client confidentiality agreements?
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Lily, Jun 18 9:12 am

(Page 1 of 272: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.