Postings by Raven's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Program trained Psychiatric Service Dogs
Raven

Raven the couch- chewing nest- making dog!

Barked: Tue Sep 27, '11 9:10pm PST 
I live right next to Panama City, FL... "WAG! Service dogs" is apparently in Panama City... the link will not work though. Every person who has posted about WAG! The link won't work for me frown I would really like to know more.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Dingo, Jun 29 8:01 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Until Tuesday has anyone read it?
Romeo

ICan'tHelpButNot- iceYouNoticedI'm- APoodle.

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '11 7:37am PST 
I have Louis added on facebook (the person who wrote the book) so I figured I'd buy it and read it. I bought it but unfortunately never got around to reading it because I simply just don't have the attention span shrug I mailed it to a friend and she's going to read it and tell me what happens smile

It is supposed to be a really great book though. Louis has mobility issues and PTSD from being attacked when in (iraq? sorry I don't remember exactly which country it was silenced ) He retired from the military after 17 years of being in it. Tuesday is a golden retriever who has helped Louis get his life back. I have only talked to him a few times but he is very nice and I know the book is going to be good when I get around to reading it!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by WonderDoodle, Jul 13 10:45 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > PSD - Advice and Information Wanted

Romeo

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '11 7:24pm PST 
I agree with Punky on this one as well.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, Jun 23 10:39 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > ESA Goats In a neighborhood that doesn't allow livestock, Thoughts?

Romeo

Barked: Tue Jun 7, '11 2:19pm PST 
Just a though - I live in a neighborhood that doesn't allow livestock, but have always wanted to raise and take care of a couple goats. I think that it would give me a purpose, to have to go out there every day and spend time in the sunshine and time with animals. My psychiatrist would be willing to sign a paper saying they are emotional support animals, because it would help with depression (sunlight, and spending time with animals, and having a purpose to take of them all helps with depression) but would the fact that they would be ESA's get past the 'no livestock' rule? It would only be two does, maybe a doe and a wether.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Lizzie, Jun 9 9:26 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Someone who used to harass me in high school PUSHED my SDiT

Romeo

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '11 10:16am PST 
Thanks everyone. I'm going to file the report tomorrow. I keep telling myself I'll do it, then not being able to. My mom will have to drive me up there and she hasn't had the time. But I'm DEFINITELY going to tomorrow. But since it was a week ago, I hope it isn't irrelevant now in the police officers eyes... confused
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Abe, Jun 29 12:05 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Someone who used to harass me in high school PUSHED my SDiT
Romeo

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '11 10:51am PST 
She actually is still in high school. She's got another year left. I left the school and got my GED because she kept harassing me then too, and no one would do a thing about it.
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Abe, Jun 29 12:05 pm

Romeo

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '11 9:06am PST 
I'm going to file the complaint tomorrow because I haven't had time this week. Thing is, it happened on Saturday.. will they consider this irrelevant now?
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Abe, Jun 29 12:05 pm

Romeo

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '11 5:55pm PST 
So I have a slight situation here....

This girl who used to harass me in high school saw me again at a memorial service for our principal, who died. When she saw me with my SDiT, she pushed him then ran off giggling, so it was clear she did it on purpose. It was on Saturday and I have only ONE witness who is willing to help me take this to court. How do I report her? How much evidence will I need? It is illegal in Florida to attempt to injur or distract a SD or SDiT on purpose, which is exactly what she did. I just need to know how to report it to the police and how that usually works.

Poor Romeo was terrified. It crushed both of our spirits for the whole night, and she continued to be rude every time she passed me. I ended up leaving for the safety of Romeo and my emotional well being.
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Abe, Jun 29 12:05 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Access challenge at Dollar Tree

Romeo

Barked: Wed May 25, '11 10:29am PST 
Thank you Lucille. I'll write up an email today.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Otto - Registered Service Dog, Jan 30 11:11 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Access challenge at Dollar Tree
Romeo

Barked: Tue May 24, '11 10:49am PST 
I'm not the best at explaining things through a phone call, so I was hoping to send a letter or something. Could anyone help me with that? And what address would I send that to? Does dollar tree have a main mail address or something for complaints?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Otto - Registered Service Dog, Jan 30 11:11 pm

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.