Postings by Oreo Big Stuff's Family

GO!

Great Dane > Can anyone help me figure out what mix my dog is?

Oreo Big- Stuff

Im the luckest- Dane in the- World

Barked: Mon Aug 2, '10 5:18am PST 
My mom says dont matter what your mixed with as long as its love.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Oreo Big Stuff, Aug 2 5:18 am

Great Dane > Hicups.....
Oreo Big- Stuff

Barked: Mon Aug 2, '10 5:13am PST 
I used to get hicups yes my mom worried but only because i had a very ruff start in life and would of died if it wasnt for my mom and my vet Dr Jerry Henke and the special vet guy Dr bush who my vet sent me to for help.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Oreo Big Stuff, Aug 2 5:13 am

Dog Health > Annual shots side-effects?

Oreo Big- Stuff

Barked: Mon Aug 2, '10 5:00am PST 
In this day and age with the money as tight as it is for most people I understand wanting to give your own shots and stuff.However this is not for everyone .If you are unsure get all the facts and info you can before you deside its for you.Vets are like doctors for people not all of them are the best of the best.So it is up to you the pet owner to be informed about all aspects of pet health . And please find a vet you can trust not a vet thats cheap . I tell everybody my vet is not the cheapest but he is the best. I recomond Dr Jerry Henke to everybody i talk to because I trust him with my babys.I know i could get things done cheaper but why take that chance with their lives.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ava, NTD, Aug 2 7:36 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.