Postings by Yoshi's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 210: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Buddy at Rainbow bridge... Oct.6.2014
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '14 7:43pm PST 
I'm so sorry honey. Mind if I asked what happened? How come you had to put him down? I personally don't believe in putting down young healthy dogs unless there were extenuating circumstances like if they had severe behavior problems that make them aggressive beyond repair which would make them a danger to society. How come you guys couldn't wait till you moved into your own apartment and take him with you? I'm probably missing out on something, but it seems like he was a young healthy dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Today 7:43 pm

Dog Health > Cyclosporine and allergies
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Oct 18, '14 6:59pm PST 
Well you're really lucky then that you didn't have to deal with that awful smell. I guess the medicine must've changed since the 90's. I'm still baffled that cyclosporine would help with allergies. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Sun 10:28 am

Dog Health > Cyclosporine and allergies

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '14 9:37pm PST 
I took cyclosporine as a kid after my last cornea transplant. I'm almost flabbergasted that the vet put Beo on cyclosporine for allergies. That stuff is usually used for patients who've undergone transplant surgery. The first month I was on cyclosporine I dealt with a lot of horrible side effects. frown Is Beo taking the liquid or capsule? Make sure you hide it really well because it has a really bad smell. =P
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Sun 10:28 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Helping animals during the holidays - magazine article

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '14 7:54pm PST 
Hi Jess. I'm sorry I'm late getting to this. When I was in high school, our choir did a benefit concert with a Canadian country singer named Amy Sky, and all the proceeds went to the OSPCA and helping injured horses. It was a pretty long standing thing. The day before the concert our school had a barbeque and Amy sky came out and did a few things with the students. I think there was also a talegate party sometime before or after the concert but students weren't allowed to go because we were under age at the time. I'm not sure how the planning took place because the school had some kind of partnership with somebody from the OSPCA and they organized the whole thing.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Thu 7:54 pm

Behavior & Training > Need Advice on Puppy!!

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '14 7:42pm PST 
Mulder, your awesomeness shal never be stored. IDK what dogster would be like without you. Gotta love you. =)

Lucy, I think a huge part of her problem is that she's going through the teenage phase, so she'll probably be pushing your buttons for a while. My BF also lives pay cheque to pay cheque, so I can kinda understand the position you're in. However, Mulder has given you a lot of great advice, so if you incorporate some of these things into Lucy's life, she'll be a much happier poochie. smile I also suggest crating her when you're at work. It's the best thing for puppies. =)
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Fritz, Sun 11:16 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Dealing with another SD handler
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '14 7:16pm PST 
WTH? a blind vet? confused
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Sun 3:55 pm

Senior Dogs > Looking for advice.

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '14 7:12pm PST 
I do think that as long as he's comfortable and not showing obvious signs of disinterest in his favourite activities and he's still enjoying life, he can still have a good life. An animal will always let you know when it's time.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Thu 7:12 pm

Dog Health > Kali is very sick :(

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Oct 11, '14 8:01pm PST 
I'm so sorry you guys are going through this. I hope she'll pull through and that this really isn't as bad as they think. Hoping for the best. =)
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Kali, Today 6:04 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Eva's at the Rainbow Bridge

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '14 9:19pm PST 
What is SARDS? Fly free little Eva. xoxoxo
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cleo (In Memory), Oct 12 7:01 pm

Behavior & Training > Does your dog ever have "off" days?
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '14 9:36pm PST 
Well Honey, do you have off days? laugh out loud I agree with Scooter, perhaps she was still feeling a little down from the vets that day. I wouldn't worry about it though. I'm sure she'll be fine next time you take her. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Willow, Oct 9 12:47 pm

(Page 1 of 210: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.