Postings by Yoshi's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 229: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > Multiple behaviour problems. Time for a change!
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '15 3:38pm PST 
I read through your entire post, so 2 points for Victoria. smile I think the your best option is to start from scratch as if he were a new puppy. I don't think it's too late to crate train, and I'd also start getting him on a feeding schedule. I'd also enrole him in puppy socialization classes. Hope this helps you a bit. puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Sat 3:38 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Spawn Brundrett
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '15 3:26pm PST 
hug hug hug hug hug Sweetie I'm so sorry that you lost Spawn and for your breakup as well. You have certainly gone through a lot these last couple months. I am here for you if you need me, OK Hun? big hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Sat 3:26 pm

Behavior & Training > How Do I Deal With My "Scary" Leashed Dog?

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '15 8:33am PST 
I don't think this is a socialization issue if he's good once you take him off the leash. I believe dogs do develop a personal space from other animals when they're on the leash, so that's why he's reacting the way he is. Sandy does have a good point about the protection thing though. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Thu 8:33 am

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '15 4:22pm PST 
Oh yeah, and I got the following strange email twice in a row just now. confused

Dear Valued User,

Your e-mail will expire soon.You would be blocked from sending and receiving emails if not confirmed within 24hrs of receiving this automated mail. Update through the link below to avoid deactivation.

UPDATE

Thanks for using Yahoo!
Yahoo Team.

My email is rogers.com, but charter is my internet provider in the states. This was also sent to me as a bulk, so should I do something about it or just ignore it?
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '15 4:13pm PST 
Hi all. smile Looks like the spam bots are back. frown See movie promos on the top of the forums home page. frown

Nicky, good to see you again. smile Have you ever thought about getting a camilion? They change colours often. I'm sure you'd enjoy watching them. thinking

Sarah, sorry you're still feeling bad Honey. Hope you feel better soon. wishes Drink lots of water and make some honey lemon tea. It helped me when I was sick. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Apr 13, '15 10:29pm PST 
Sarah, I'm so sorry you're feeling bad. frown I think staying home is a good idea. thinking Hope you feel better soon Hun. wishes hug
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Apr 13, '15 3:20pm PST 
Flicka, unfortunately earring came out again last night. This time I can't even find it. It could be anywhere now. frown Wish jewelry came with a warrantee on the approximate time it would start to wear and tear and fall out. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > looking for breed ideas

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Apr 12, '15 6:20pm PST 
Just an update for everyone. Chris and I are no longer together. cheer Now I don't need to worry about a man interfering with me getting my dream dogs. :p
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Sun 6:20 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Apr 12, '15 1:49pm PST 
Afternoon all. smile Found the missing earring. Apparently it came out while I was in the shower. red face Took a bunch of church kids to the park this afternoon. Sadly the rope broke off one of the swing sets, so we might have to replace it soon. frown

Toto, hope the fish pond will fill up nicely with water and break some of the ice. Do the chickies get cold in the winter?
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Apr 12, '15 7:05am PST 
Morning all. smile I seem to have lost an earring in my sleep. I didn't notice it was missing till I got out of the shower. Not sure what could've happened to it, although I'm not exactly surprised it happened since the clasp has been bent out of shape for quite a while and doesn't exactly click back into place very securely. confused I may end up having to throw the remaining one out and get new ones. thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CWSR, CWG1, CGC, Sat 9:45 pm

(Page 1 of 229: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.