Postings by Yoshi's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 211: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Raw Food Diet > Raw Diet
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Oct 24, '14 10:21am PST 
Sure. smileAt one point I considered going that route, but with my vision problems, it's not something that would work for me, unless the BF does all the work.big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kitty, Today 4:07 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Dusty has passed to Rainbow Bridge
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Oct 24, '14 10:15am PST 
hughuglittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Today 10:15 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bailey is on the other side with his friends!

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '14 10:43pm PST 
hughuglittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Thu 10:43 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Adoption process question, how long did it take

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '14 10:40pm PST 
I think it varies from rescue to rescue. With my last cat, we waited nearly 3 weeks after meeting her to finally bring her home. The rescue wanted to spay her before letting us have her. kitty
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cookie, Today 10:53 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Is this the right choice? Opinions

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '14 10:32pm PST 
Well it does seem like a British bulldog might be a good choice for you. Make sure they don't overheat though. With Texas being so hot half the year, it's a concern. Do you know where exactly in Texas you're moving to?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Thu 10:32 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Is this the right choice? Opinions
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '14 8:47am PST 
Would you ever consider a frenchie? They're not too big, but I'm not sure about their exercise requirements.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Thu 10:32 pm

Behavior & Training > I need HELP with this behavior immediately!!

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '14 7:05am PST 
I think some others will be able to give you better advice on how to correct the problem, but I think I know what's going on. She's probably become territorial over her crate, so she doesn't want others near it. The fact that she plays with your family in the rest of the house makes the territorial theory seem very likely. thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Wed 7:05 am

Dog Health > Kali is very sick :(

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '14 1:23pm PST 
crylittle angelrainbowbig hug
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 4:23 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My heart is breaking...........

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '14 1:19pm PST 
Fly free sweet Kali.little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Thu 5:11 am

Dog Health > parvo vaxine question
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '14 11:15am PST 
Lately I've been hearing a lot about dogs dying from parvo. It breaks my heart every time because it makes me think that the owners aren't taking care of their dogs and getting them their shots. These people say that their dogs are getting all their shots, but apparently the dogs are still getting parvo. My question is, do the shots actually work? If these dogs are getting all their shots, than why are they still getting parvo? I've been living in Texas for a couple years now, so I'm wondering whether it's worse around here than in Canada.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Koby, Tue 1:30 pm

(Page 1 of 211: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.