Postings by Yoshi's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 212: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Veterinarian for SD
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '14 7:45am PST 
Just wondering, has Breezie already been spayed? How much would your vet charge just to remove the du claws?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Breezy CGC-PAT Program Trained, Tue 2:40 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Oct 27, '14 10:14pm PST 
Yes, just for shots and checkups and anything in between if there's a problem. =)
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Breezy CGC-PAT Program Trained, Tue 2:40 pm

Dog Health > small spot on dogs skin. Could it be cancerous?

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '14 1:49pm PST 
I can't see, so I can't look at the picture, but it sounds like she could have a hot spot. If you're worried about it then you should probably talk to your vet.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Koby, Tue 8:20 am

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '14 1:40pm PST 
I'm sorry that it's not affordable for you at this time. Could you possibly cover the duclaw area with some knee socks and then put the booty over it? Of course the best possible sollution is if you can find a place that will remove the duclaws for cheaper. I once knew this lady whose westie was getting nutered, and she just had the vet remove his duclaws while he was under.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Breezy CGC-PAT Program Trained, Tue 2:40 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Oct 25, '14 7:25pm PST 
I'm not sure if this is an option for you, but some people have their dogs' duclaws removed for safety reasons. I'm thinking this might be a sollution for you if they really bother her.thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Breezy CGC-PAT Program Trained, Tue 2:40 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Oct 25, '14 1:25pm PST 
I'd take her as often as I'd take a regular pet dog, unless there's something that needs attention, but that's so nice of your vet to forego the office fee. I wish all vets were that compassionate. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Breezy CGC-PAT Program Trained, Tue 2:40 pm

Dogster Railroad > Her daddy died. Needs a ride from N. California to Ohio

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Oct 25, '14 1:18pm PST 
Wow, I hope they can reunite Pepper with her human grandmother. That's really sad.cry
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Sat 1:18 pm

Raw Food Diet > Raw Diet

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Oct 24, '14 10:21am PST 
Sure. smileAt one point I considered going that route, but with my vision problems, it's not something that would work for me, unless the BF does all the work.big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kitty, Fri 4:07 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Dusty has passed to Rainbow Bridge

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Oct 24, '14 10:15am PST 
hughuglittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Wed 7:18 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bailey is on the other side with his friends!
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '14 10:43pm PST 
hughuglittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Thu 10:43 pm

(Page 1 of 212: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.