Postings by Crazy Sadie Lady's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 263: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Service & Therapy Dogs > New to the forum
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '15 5:25am PST 
I agree it is difficult to post here I have had trouble to but it is true Dogster has had some trouble this past year. WELCOME though to this forum cause it has helped me since I have been here for a long time too over 5 yrs. now.
I have told many about this place and some come here and some get frustrated about it. I tell people cause I learn so much about this place and work my dog too.
Have fun and stay in touch with us.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Koby, Aug 14 4:04 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Some confusion over rights of ESA vs SD
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '15 5:18am PST 
I agree to your posts I go to a center that allows people to bring their ESA's in as well.
I am a little confused that they allow this since a lot of them are telling me how to handle my SD and when they are not so sure how SD work is done. They have a written policy that nots that you must keep your ESA or SD close by you and not allow others to pet it. Many people have tryed to and do stalk me now to pet Sadie I tell them to not pet her but they don't listen much. In the past I did allow some people pet her if they asked. Now though cause of all the moving around and changes I have decided to semi if not completely retier her. My son wants to work with her a bit and see if she is less reactive after we have settled a bit. SHe has been a good SD and a very good trainer worked with us when I was first working her. I am not sure if I answered anything for you but that is what I have had to deal with.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Aug 6 5:18 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > I have a 12 yr old Border Collie. My MD wrote a note for me, says he was necessary.

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '15 5:08am PST 
I am retiering Sadie because of a lot of things one is cause she has become reactive to things unfortunatly I was not able to socailize her well down where I first got her so she reacts to other dogs and some people. Moving around did not do her well either now I am with out a SD for a while. I worked her till I was able to settle for sure I may start working her again but giving her a rest may do her some good. She is an american bull dog a lot of people dont like this breed and think it is a bad breed for SD work. I have really had no problem till I had to move around up in a city that she was not easly accostomed to. I am working getting a smaller dog I would like a boston terrier or just plane smaller dog with short hair. I need a SD that is for sure
Working with a new dog will be a big change for me.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 7 3:06 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Few quick questions about flyers and vests

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '15 4:44am PST 
I've been finding a lot of good stuff on Ebay and Face book has a few exchanges too.
I am happy that you are working on Cards cause I have been also I found a few things help from most card hold bussnesses have samples you can down load. You can also find paw prints too that will work.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Aug 6 4:44 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Hi, new to the forum and

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '15 4:35am PST 
FOr the last 5 years since I got Sadie I worked her as SD but the last year and a half I have been slowly working her in to retierment. The counceling center I go to allows SD and personal ESA's so I allowed people to have contact with those people at the counceling center who were drawn to her. Now I am in my own perminate place and have retiered her to my home as and in house SD. I am forced to get a smaller dog cause Sadie is to strong for me.We have moved to a nice neighbor hood where there is a huge nice park for her to run Dogs and all are allowed. I feel a lone right now cause I am forced to work with out a SD right now. I miss Sadie but this is a choice that is best for Sadie ....
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Aug 6 4:35 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Fundraising tips?
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '15 4:26am PST 
I go through : Give it forward and Go fund me I have had success with them if you link it up to FB....
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Aug 6 4:26 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Remind me of the difference between Service and Therapy dogs....

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '15 6:41pm PST 
My counceling center allows everyone to bring in their therapy dog and SDs I am not sure that is good or allowed by Law but they do it. I retiered Sadie though she is a house SD now I will be getting a smaller SD.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Aug 3 6:41 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Housing Issues in Illinois Regarding my SDiT - Any Help Appreciated.

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '15 6:38pm PST 
I had to retier Sadie to our new home I am not strong enough to work her anymore.
We just moved in to our own home now my kids bought a duplex and gave me the ground floor apt. I have enough issues with housing and etc. Now it is my health so I can not work her out of the house cause of that I am going to get a smaller SD. she is going to stay as a in house SD.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Aug 3 6:38 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > SDs and Hotels? Need information ASAP.

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '15 6:33pm PST 
Just went through that all had to stay at a hotel for two months while my family and I closed on our new house. We are settled in and love our new home getting things together, but In pain from the move and everyone is sore so we are still moving stuff around.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Aug 3 6:33 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Just starting out.....
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu May 28, '15 4:31pm PST 
She constently changes her mind about breeds to get we hopfully will be getting our own home soon
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 28 4:31 pm

(Page 1 of 263: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.