Postings by Crazy Sadie Lady's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 260: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Collar or Harness?
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 20, '15 9:43am PST 
Sadie does better in a harness or the Haulti I like to use for her.....
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Feb 20 9:43 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > I just had my first Mild heart Attack!!!!!
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '15 12:18pm PST 
I have moved out and in with a friend and his family and Sadie and I are doing well.
The friend is trying to help me with my leagal situation and that is good not sure I am going to be comfortable about this but he knows how these things work.
I now wonder how those women are doing since I left. It was a really stressing situation.
My Family and I are working hard to find a home that we all can be in together so it is going to take a wile. I thought that they still had a add in the listing for the room but as I can tell there is not one anymore. I am sorta glad to know this cause they were not mentally stable people and they were not helping anyone out by putting that add in to effect. I am feeling better I can tell you that and Sadie is doing as well as she can. She atleast has a bit of a time getting use to sharring space with another dog. the friend I am staying with has a dog of his own and she is bigger then Sadie. I find that Sadie needs more social skills though so this will more or less do it if she get use to sharing space and time with the other dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 31 12:18 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Should I ?

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '15 12:06pm PST 
I am working with my family to get a home with them I have mentioned this a few times. I also mentioned that I had a mild heart attack too, and was living in a stressful situation. I am out of that situation and living with a friend now "and his family." Sadie and I are together Thank GOd!
I am now working on making an offer on a house that one of my group leaders maybe planning to sell.I am hopping that she will agree to a rent to buy agreement.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 31 12:06 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > I am so proud of Sadie !

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '15 11:54am PST 
TODAY!!!!!!! Sadie and I went to a real restraunt (The Govenor's)She was very good, She still needs to work on her undertable position, but only one person stopped to talk to me about her witch I was a little nervous about that since my insident in Burger King.I was very proud cause though no one else come up to me they did admire her.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 31 11:54 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Don't know where to start!!

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '15 4:17pm PST 
I am not sure where to start or what I am doing anymore when I am being told to do labor that can kill me.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 10 4:17 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Just starting out.....
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '15 4:15pm PST 
Just starting out with recouping from my miner heart attack; I really feel I am being set up to have another heart attack by the women I live with they have three different times picked a fight with me and threated me with being kicked out if I don't help them bring in wood for the fire place knowing I am suppose to be on bed rest wile at home and I am manditorrie go to the groups while on bail conditions.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 10 4:15 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > I am so proud of Sadie !

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '15 4:11pm PST 
While I was having my heart attack she was very well behaved. While also in the hospital and so forth she also was good and also at my group place she has also been very good.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 31 11:54 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Should I ?

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '15 4:08pm PST 
I am really bit of a pickle here I feel like I am being transformed in to a slave after have a heart attack even. The women I live with expect me to go out in the woods with me and gather fire wood to keep us warm. Telling me they have to do weather they have illnesses or not cause no one else will cause it is only them. I was told total bed rest and for the next week I am to be at my Group place where my doctors office. She is a new doctor so she wants to do her own tests for new resaults. Should help and risk having another heart attack?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 31 12:06 pm

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '15 11:22am PST 
This is really messed up the women I live with are Nut for sure but there is no place i can go.
They trying to force me in to bringing in wood for them or helping to bring wood for them cause they changed to wood for heat in this cold maine winter. No churches are willing to help either and cause I refuesed by doc. orders I am on bed rest I was told to get out. I was told cause I have been going to appointments etc. must mean I am better to do stuff now. I can't go to a shelter cause they said they can not accomedate my service dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 31 12:18 pm

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Jan 4, '15 8:10am PST 
Thanks Breezy's mom. I have taught her to alert me when people are behind me as matter fact and she has been doing it for some time now. She alerts for my blood sugars and I think she was alerting for something the day I had the heart attack so maybe she is doing what I need already then. Sadie seems to step up to things very quickly. I just would like to know what is going on that she is alerting to but I do remember someone once telling me that you really can't teach a dog to alert for everything or one piticular thing. They either do or don't.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 31 12:18 pm

(Page 1 of 260: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.