Postings by Crazy Sadie Lady's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 253: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Service & Therapy Dogs > We're Moving and I am How do you say confused and all that...
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '14 10:15pm PST 
Thanks Yoshi sorry I have been so busy I have not checked my Pmail thanks for telling me that....
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Sun 7:54 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > I am so proud of Sadie !
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '14 11:44am PST 
Sadie is doing very well considering all that she has been through I am still so proud of her cause she has grown up to be a very good SD for me. We are working with another NOvice team and Sadie has been so great. But then it dose help that the person is someone she knows well and loves.
She is true to her breed and to her job and that is the most amazing part about working with her.
We have been through so much the past few months and I feel that we have come a long way the both of us and have been the better for it all. But not with out the support of good friends here on DOgster. I thnk you all for the support you've all given us in the past and since.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Fri 11:44 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > We're Moving and I am How do you say confused and all that...

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '14 11:36am PST 
Thank you all for your great advice just in case I did not we have moved though there were a few snags with it. Sadie and I were separated for a lil bit a total night mare I know but she was with good people she knew and they were family. We are getting things back together since she and I are getting reaquated and we are helping another team a long the way.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, Sun 7:54 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Just starting out.....

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '14 11:31am PST 
We are pretty much at the point the only thing there is to do is to find her a Dog to work with.
That has been her biggest hurdle so far she has been doing very well on everything else.
She asks questions all the time and takes the lead to do what she needs to to get things done.
Witch right now is to find the right dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Fri 11:31 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Using your Service dog to train someone who is New:

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '14 11:27am PST 
So here is another up date: My daughter N Law is doing well with learning about being a SD handler.
She is doing better then I ever did, but since I did not have someone to help me like she does it is not as surprising. She counts herself lucky that she is able to learn so much before and during her venture. I have told her and directed her toward DOGster here and other SD sites. So she does not have to take my word on everything. She is also trying to find the dog that is right for her and the breed right for her. I tell her that is the part I can't help her with, other then just like picking a pet dog it needs to pick her. I do tell her the things she has to look for to make a good SD.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Fri 11:27 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Should I ?
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '14 11:17am PST 
Its been a long while since I've wrote this post but to up date it I have moved and Sadie is doing better then I thought she would witch is good. We are also working on another team to SD meet up with. My Daughter N law is joining the SD life style now so we are showing her the ropes you might say.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Fri 11:17 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Do you need to clean up the feces of your registered therapy dog?

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '14 11:46am PST 
Yes, You have to everyone has to its the law and a good one at that.
[notify]
» There has since been -2 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Thu 11:46 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > getting an SD

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '14 11:44am PST 
My Daughter in Law just starting out she just got her paper for to get a service dog from her med manager now she is looking for a dog I am going to help her owner train and work with her dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Thu 11:44 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > ESAs in college dorms?

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '14 12:42am PST 
I have had sadie for a while just moved in with my family and she is doing well enough I believe.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Thu 12:42 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Helping Wounded Vet's Acquire Service Dogs
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '14 12:40am PST 
I will have to check you guys out I am always looking for more equipment ....
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Thu 12:40 am

(Page 1 of 253: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.