Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Dog Health > Chloe the Brave Little Cavalier and her Battle with Distemper
Miley

Miley Min Pin

Barked: Thu Jun 3, '10 2:40pm PST 
I am at a loss for words frown This story saddened me, and I am so sorry for your loss. I honestly feel like she was sick when you received her and the breeder should be responsible. Were you notified that she would be arriving with meds when you got her?
[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by , Nov 29 10:30 am

Dog Health > Heart Worms
Miley

Miley Min Pin

Barked: Wed Jun 2, '10 6:05am PST 
Yeah! The heart worms were never mentionedcry My husband has a 12yr old lab and she has been on Heart worm pills for as long as I can remember, but he also uses a different vet. I will get my baby fixed up. Thanks for caring smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 7:35 am

Dog Health > Heart Worms

Miley

Miley Min Pin

Barked: Tue Jun 1, '10 1:40pm PST 
I am very disapointed in her (the vet). Miley has had her ear surgery there and also her spay surgery and she never mentioned heart wormscry
I don't have her on a flea medicine at this time, because she stays inside all the time expect to go potty. However the pottying is a sore subject.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 7:35 am

Dog Health > Heart Worms

Miley

Miley Min Pin

Barked: Tue Jun 1, '10 1:14pm PST 
Thanks Tucker, I will contact the vet and start a preventative. I don't know why she didn't let me know that she needs it. Thanks dog
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 7:35 am

Dog Health > Heart Worms

Miley

Miley Min Pin

Barked: Tue Jun 1, '10 12:28pm PST 
Hi! I am new to this group but I am curious about heart worms. At what age should I start trying to prevent heart worms? Miley is 7 months old now, but the vet has never mentioned a preventative.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 7:35 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Harassment at the Post Office
Maggie

**not fat, just- fluffy**

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 2:49pm PST 
I am sorry you had such a bad experience at the post office. Hopefully the rude lady will get a "mean" talking too. I hope your day gets better big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by , Jun 24 4:41 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > WOW! cop detains owner while dog dies in car...

Miley

Miley Min Pin

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 12:28pm PST 
I am speechless!!! How could someone be so heartless. I feel really sorry for that poor owner. Shame on the cop!
[notify]
» There has since been 70 posts. Last posting by , May 29 12:52 pm

Puppy Place > =[ Ya know what makes me so mad....

Maggie

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 11:49am PST 
Such a sad story!! How can someone be so cruel?? I really hope that she escapes and finds your home wink
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 8:26 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I know this is dogster but I need to say goodbye to another friend...

Miley

Miley Min Pin

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 11:35am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. Your story just tugged at my heart strings. Just remember the
good times.cry
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 26 6:53 am

Puppy Place > Lady, you're asking for it....
Maggie

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 10:27am PST 
I can't believe someone would try and poison an animal! What is wrong with that lady?? Honestly how can she live with herself. I do not blame you I would have moved the trays too!! You probably saved a couple of animals lives by doing it!! Bravo to youhail
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , May 29 9:27 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.