Postings by Ruby's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Small Dogs > Tips for starting out with your first small dog?
Ruby

Spaz-O

Barked: Thu Aug 25, '11 7:06am PST 
I think just keeping him in a crate at night is long enough. We're a no crate house and Ruby does just fine with sleeping in her own bed, but the rest of the day she sits next to us. Dogs are pack animals and enjoy being with their humans as leaders. Do you have a fenced off yard? Have you thought of a doggy door?
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Cooper, Aug 29 11:53 pm

Dog Health > vet says crack is actually tartar
Ruby

Spaz-O

Barked: Sun May 1, '11 8:23am PST 
If you have a petsmart by you I would go there and buy the petzlife spray or gel, it will clean the dog's teeth and you won't have to put the dog under for a cleaning.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Nicky, May 1 12:35 pm

Puppy Place > Do you guys think that some 50/50 mixed breeds should become official breeds?

Ruby

Spaz-O

Barked: Sun Apr 17, '11 8:14am PST 
I think it depends on how long they were being bred and if they have a set standard for the dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Rani, May 1 8:01 am

Choosing the Right Dog > boxer puppy:)

Ruby

Spaz-O

Barked: Sun Apr 17, '11 8:12am PST 
My uncle used to breed boxers. They are a bully breed and can be territorial! They are often used for protection, but make great dogs. They are a high energy dog and very willing to please their master (although the pups can be goofy and forget their names at times). If you plan to get a white one make sure it has a black nose and not a pink nose unless you want a deaf dog. Like I said before boxers are great dogs. Happy Hunting!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ruby, Apr 17 8:12 am

Food & Nutrition > What kibble are you feeding? Looking for a good quality smaller size kibble :o(

Ruby

Spaz-O

Barked: Sun Apr 17, '11 8:01am PST 
I feed ruby by nature kibble and the kibble is super tiny!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ruby, Apr 17 8:01 am

Beagle > Do Beagles Need a Sweater in the Winter?
Ruby

Spaz-O

Barked: Wed Apr 6, '11 7:33pm PST 
I would say get a sweater just incase.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kc, Sep 17 7:37 am

Beagle > Lola - Long haired beagle

Ruby

Spaz-O

Barked: Wed Apr 6, '11 7:27pm PST 
A long time ago beagles were being bred to have longer or wirey hair, people claimed they were better hunters. Also the breed goes so far back that their history is untrackable, so who knows what they looked like 700 years ago!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sprite, Mar 10 6:51 pm

Beagle > New Beagle Owner

Ruby

Spaz-O

Barked: Wed Apr 6, '11 7:23pm PST 
Congrats on your beagle! Sounds like he was getting too many treats or helping himself to some!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", May 9 12:37 am

Beagle > How much exercise?

Ruby

Spaz-O

Barked: Wed Apr 6, '11 7:22pm PST 
My first beagle (who was older) loved walks even though she had arthritis, even though she didn't have puppy energy. My new beagle is hyper active and if we don't take her for a run, she chews up our undies. It really depends on how active your beagle mix decides to be, but like all dogs they do need to be walked at least once a day.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Lenny, Apr 30 9:23 pm

Dog Health > Warts
Ruby

Spaz-O

Barked: Wed Apr 6, '11 7:18pm PST 
I would have them checked if they change size, shape, or color.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Chewy, Apr 10 4:10 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.