Postings by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 348: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Nov 17, '14 5:48pm PST 
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

My tire pressure light came on today, so i took it to the Discount Tire because they do free air, you don't even have to get out of your car. Because today was the first cold day, everyone's lights came on and there was a big line! I waited in line for about 20 minutes. Got air in, light went off... then not even 10 minutes later the light came back on. Got home and my tire was not looking so good frown Called my dad to ask him to come look at it. Super flat. Too late to take it in to get fixed tonight, so he took the tire with him and said he'd drop it off at the shop in the morning. Apparently I will be driving on the spare tomorrow. Wish me luck! We tried to find the leak but didn't have any luck. Really really really hoping it's not a rim leak...
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:24 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '14 4:45pm PST 
Not planning on giving them a second chance.. The only way I would think about forgiving them would be if they had a really good excuse, but then if they had a really good excuse I probably wouldn't believe it! party Oh well. He's a good boy I really don't mind him hanging out for awhile.

brrrrr it got cold tonight! no snow though, thank goodness! Time to curl up on the couch with some hot cocoa!
[notify]
» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:24 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '14 6:43pm PST 
So I had a couple of guys call me last night interested in Bruce. They kept telling me how excited they were and how much they wanted him. They were driving from and hour and a half away so I told them I'd meet them at the Petco that's right by the highway. I gave them the address and then I told them to call me at a point on the highway that I know is about 30 minutes away. They were supposed to meet me about 45 minutes ago. Never called. Didn't answer when I called. I even called the store and asked if there were two guys waiting for a foster dog. Nothing. Now I'm just mad. Haven't decided yet if I'll give them another chance or not... if they even call... grrrrrr
[notify]
» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:24 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Nov 9, '14 1:36pm PST 
Cats are in a terrible situation around here. SO many strays and ferals. And they reporduce like crazy. There are just way more cats that need homes than there are people looking for cats. Cats will sit in the rescue for ages and ages and you have to make your adoption fees so low or people won't adopt them because you can get them for $5 on craigslist or in the newspaper. Very sad frown

I got my new foster on Friday. He is supposed to be a Boston Terrier mix. He's got the color, the eyes, and the ears. Not sure what his mix really is. He's a really nice guy though, bigger than I usually take.
Bruce Wayne
[notify]
» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:24 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '14 6:47pm PST 
Good luck Tyler/Cash!

HI TASHA!!!wavewavewave
[notify]
» There has since been 63 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:24 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '14 2:34pm PST 
Yes- characters from Frozen. A very cute movie! smile

Noah got adopted! I think it's going to be a good fit! I thought I was going to have him for a very long time but I guess the timing just worked out well for him. smile He was a good boy though, he could have stayed. They wanted to change his name to WARF!! Yuck! big grin Then they were talking about Foxy... Oh well, just so long as they feed him and love him and take good care of him, that's all I care about!

I crochet and I purchased a special loom to make something called "hairpin lace" for a scarf. I just bought it last week and by Friday night the rods were warped!! I already returned it to the store and I sent an email to the company. Really disappointing. I ordered a new one from a different company on amazon so I hope that one is better. I hope also that it will work with the two pieces I already made! grrrr
[notify]
» There has since been 75 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:24 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Oct 31, '14 3:23pm PST 
Happy Howl-oween everyone!
Hope all are well, glad to hear you're in your new place, Tyler!
Sonja- take care of your crew, how is the little pom? Did you find his owners?

I have a little pom/chi mix foster dog. Poor guy was very scared at first. I've had him four 3 weeks and he's just starting to solicit attention from me. But he's so good and cute. I do have a potential family coming to see him. A retired couple with experience with puppy mill dogs.

I'm hoping I don't get any trick or treaters. I haven't had any the last few years, so I didn't really buy any candy! I have 9 twix bars and that's it smile So far so good! Had a close call with a swarm of kids but they turned at the corner.

We had our Halloween party at work today- about 600 kids. I counted 58 girls dressed as Elsa, 16 Anna's, an 4 Olaf's! smile
It was almost 50 degrees colder today than it was last Friday. I'm blaming it on all the little Elsa's wandering around!
[notify]
» There has since been 82 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:24 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '14 4:41pm PST 
Hi Toto!

Handsome Cash!

Sanka- hope your bite heals up well. That sounds scary! I've gotten a glancing blow on my hand but not enough to really bleed, and never on my face! yikes! Hope the adoption works out, Honey deserves a home and Kato deserves a break!

I'm babysitting a former foster dog for a few days. He's still in foster but left my house when I took Toby back. When I had him before, Mikey was absolutely terrified. I think he was either abused or just was somewhat feral. He will take treats from me and he lets me touch him (if I can get close enough). When I first had him this summer he wouldn't look at me or anything. Now he is so much more confident, it makes me happy smile

I dropped my fancy new smart phone in the dog water this evening. It had a really good case on so it only had a TINY drop of water where the charger goes in. Turned it off and hoping when I turn it back on later everything works. There's a crack across the front of it but it has a tempered glass protector, so I don't know if it's the protector that cracked or the screen. I'll probably take it in this weekend since I have insurance on it.
[notify]
» There has since been 143 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:24 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Oct 4, '14 1:06am PST 
Good Luck, Honey!!

Jewel- funny story for you. I was at the dog park today and a girl came in with her dog, they came out of an RV. Anyhow, she said she was from Canada. My friend who was with me asked her where she was from, saying she'd have no idea where it was, so it was silly to ask. But it turns out the girl lives in Saskatoon! Made me think of you! Apparently her husband is the #3 racquetball player in Canada and they are on an RV/Racquetball tour of the US! smile

So glad it's Friday...
[notify]
» There has since been 172 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:24 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '14 4:13pm PST 
Lizzie ate about a pound of dog treats yesterday and got pretty sick. She was bloated quite a bit and was throwing up. She threw up 8 times in about 6 hours. Scared me quite a bit, but I fasted her (she wouldn't eat anyhow) and she is much better today.

I on the other hand, am SICK! I had a fever last night but seems to be going away. Probably some sort of flu-type thing, although it's so early. I had a LOT of students out sick last week, so I probably got it from them. Nice to stay home from work though, even though I don't feel great! smile

I went to two events this weekend and won raffle prizes at both of them. Don't know what I won from the second event, I have to go pick it up. Hoping I feel well enough this afternoon to go in.
[notify]
» There has since been 189 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:24 pm

(Page 1 of 348: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.