Postings by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 352: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '15 4:14pm PST 
The leftover spaghetti squash is just as good as the first night!

Flicka- I love grilled zucchini, will have to try it in a stir fry this summer. I'm not a big fan of peppers, red green, or yellow. They give me heart burn and I find the flavor to really take over everything. Maybe I'll try it with some onions, garlic, yellow squash, some chicken breast... yum!

Have fun at the dog show, Tyler!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Mon 3:05 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '15 9:51pm PST 
Can't say that I've ever had a marrow before. I'll have to look for them come summer time.

I just finished watching the movie Boyhood. It was interesting. Very different from most movies now days...
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Mon 3:05 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '15 4:45pm PST 
Thanks guys!

How's Toto doing with the meds? Hopefully well!

I took Lizzie & Sarah to one of the local dog parks today. Lizzie found a gap in the fence and Sarah followed her, the naughty devils! Thankfully, the park is surrounded by open fields/wetlands. They made a lap around a pond and then came back to me. Very glad because there's a very busy road not too far away!

Tonight for dinner I'm having stuffed spaghetti squash! Seriously yummy!! It's a spaghetti squash cut in half and roasted, then stuffed with ground turkey, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, onions, and garlic, with a little basil and oregano. Topped with mozzarella. SO GOOD!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Mon 3:05 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '15 4:34pm PST 
That's great news for Sonja and her husband!! Awesome!!!

I won the biggest loser contest at work!! I lost 27lbs and gained 290 dollars! WOO!!!! I have many more pounds to go, so trying not to relax too much!!

In other news, I'm officially on Spring Break! 10 whole days! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grinhamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Too bad I have a TON of paperwork I need to do. I also have plans to take Sarah in to try out barn hunt next Thursday!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Mon 3:05 pm

Puppy Place > I am just curious about her breed. Thinking she is Dutch Shepherd but was told she cant be.

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '15 7:27pm PST 
Where did they get the dog? Dutch Shepherds are pretty rare. It's much more likely that the dog is some sort of shepherd/terrier mix. Would love to see pictures.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 4:26 am

Food & Nutrition > Rotators!!

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '15 7:24pm PST 
According to dog food advisor, I and Love and You is a 5 star dog food, highly recommended. I feed a pre-made frozen raw and rotate between two proteins (same brand). I rotate roughly every 3 weeks (when the box runs out). When I fed kibble I "rotated" all the time because it was donated, so I was always getting different bags. I tried to just make sure to transition somewhat slowly, but I didn't even always do that. Never really had issues.

With the free-dried raw, the only issue I had was with one of those that had the freeze-dried whole chunks of veggies. I think it might have been Grandma Lucy's. You were supposed to soak it in water and then feed it to the dogs, which I did, but honestly all of the veggies and even some of the flakes (I'm thinking they were potatoes?) came pretty much straight out in their poop, and it happened to both of my dogs and my fosters.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Peter Parker, Wed 9:32 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Mar 22, '15 6:16pm PST 
Sanka- I had a foster that looked a lot like that dog! He was littler though.
Love the pictures, Tyler! Beautiful!

Last night I saw Les Miserables. Absolutely amazing! I've seen it before but never done professionally, and it was awesome! The set was stunning, too.

I've shared my photos from Starved Rock here, right? The waterfalls? Well yesterday some dummy climbed over the guard rail and was goofing off at the top of one of the taller waterfalls, trying to break the ice. Guess you all probably know how that ended... Somehow he survived the 90 foot fall... Ended up with both legs broken (and the bones sticking out). The press didn't say if anything else happened to him but he ended up getting airlifted to a hospital. Apparently the people he was with were drunk and/or high... Idiots.

Only 5 more work days (long ones!) and then I'm off for spring break!!
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Mon 3:05 pm

Dog Health > collapsed trachea

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '15 8:51pm PST 
Poor thing! My Sarah has VERY mild collapsing trachea. She only has problems when she pulls on her collar though. My current vet suggested adding a glucosamine supplement. He said there's not a lot of research out there but it certainly won't hurt.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Fri 6:52 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '15 7:03pm PST 
Ha- she was totally sincere, but you could tell they was just something a bit off about her.

Natasha- We've had to call and ambulance at the dog park after someone got run over by a dog. The woman had already had knee surgery and thought that she had ruined the repairs, but she actually broke her foot and tore up her ankle. SHe's fine now, but still it was scary when she went down. Plus, her personality is quick to panic, so it was even worse.
[notify]
» There has since been 53 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Mon 3:05 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '15 6:21pm PST 
Today at the gym I received the following "advice" from a random person: To shed a few pounds, the best thing to do is spray your entire body with "germ Lysol" and then take a scalding hot shower. Apparently "germ Lysol" is chemical free (riiiiight), and the "bitterness" will make you lose weight. I think it would make you pass out in the shower! She also said that you could coat your face in large amounts of Jergen's lotion and it will "make your face shrink so much you will cry". I'm not buyin' it!
[notify]
» There has since been 61 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Mon 3:05 pm

(Page 1 of 352: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.