Postings by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 346: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Thu Jul 3, '14 3:34am PST 
Oh yuck, Toto! Sounds like you might be getting the same storm system that came through here few days ago.

There were 6 confirmed tornadoes in the northern IL/IN area, although they were pretty mild, no deaths, but lots of downed trees and some structure damage. The closest one to me was about a 30 minute drive.

I went to mow the lawn and I forgot I had the hose out (it was under the grass and I didn't see it). I ran it over with the mower and then had to tip the mower over to unwind the hose from the blade. Mower didn't want to start after that, so hoping it just needed a rest and will start tomorrow...

What is everyone planning for the fourth?
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 1:54 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Jul 1, '14 3:35am PST 
All is well here, still lots of thunder but nothing crazy. They are predicting more storms around midnight.

Sanka- hope you are staying safe!!
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 1:54 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Jul 1, '14 1:06am PST 
woah. Had some good storms go through. Sirens went on and off three times in about 20 minutes. Apparently two trained spotters saw tornadoes in the area, this hasn't been confirmed by NWS yet. Couple of lightning strikes close enough that the thunder shook the house pretty good. All has moved through now, expecting a second round in a few hours.
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 1:54 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '14 7:50pm PST 
Cute sign, Nicky!

Well facebook seems to be working again. Not sure what the problem was. I am doing paperwork for work now frown boohoo!
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 1:54 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '14 6:30pm PST 
My flight last week was on American. I had no issues related to the airlines. Going through security wasn't my favorite thing, but it's necessary for protection, and it's not something controlled by the airlines.

Anyone else having trouble getting fb to work? Everything is being weird here. I can't tell if it's facebook or something on my computer, some other websites are a little funky too...

I am folding clothes and watching junk tv. Yay summer!
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 1:54 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '14 5:26am PST 
Sonja that sounds awesome!! I love petting the rays at the zoo & aquarium.

Dogster needs to fix their clock! I am so confused!! :p
[notify]
» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 1:54 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '14 12:58am PST 
Would they let you check the sticks? When I was packing to fly home I was reading the list of what you can and can't check, there was some pretty crazy stuff on there!

Took the dogs swimming today. Had Sarah doing wind sprints big grin. I had brought some dehydrated liver treats ans she was so excited about them! She'd run up ahead and then if I called her, she'd turn at full speed and run back to me. Crazy dog smile
[notify]
» There has since been 53 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 1:54 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Thu Jun 26, '14 6:00pm PST 
Sonja, I'm jealous of your Hawaii trip, although I'm not sure I want to get back on a plane any time soon smile Might be flying back out to California for Christmas... or Spring Break... or Thanksgiving big grin.

Thanks for the compliments on the pictures! None of them are edited, not even cropped! I had originally cropped and done some lighting editing before I uploaded them to fb but when I deleted them off my sister's computer, I apparently lost the edited versions of the photos, only had the originals left. Just the raw beauty of nature in the West!!

I'm pretty sure I got a sunburn on the bottoms of my feet! I know I burned the backs of my legs a little bit while laying down and reading on the beach. My feet don't hurt or anything, they just started peeling like crazy last night!

Speaking of last night, I called the police on my neighbors. They had put their dog out at about 10:30 and left him out- completely loose, no tie out, no fence. He was barking to get them to let him back in for an hour. I went out and knocked on their door a few times and didn't get an answer. I could see the guy sleeping on the couch! So, I called the police, and told them what was going on. They knocked so loud I thought they were knocking on MY door!! That woke the guy up. I hope I didn't start a neighbor war!!
[notify]
» There has since been 55 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 1:54 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Thu Jun 26, '14 2:01am PST 
Thanks, flicka! Still have a few more to upload from Zion, Grand Canyon, Joshua Tree, and the ocean!
[notify]
» There has since been 60 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 1:54 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Wed Jun 25, '14 6:07pm PST 
And here's Bryce Canyon National Park
[notify]
» There has since been 64 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 1:54 am

(Page 1 of 346: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.