Postings by Lizzie, CGC's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 351: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '15 4:47pm PST 
Flicka that's great! Congrats! I checked out their website and they have some gorgeous pictures!

Hey to all those returning folk!! Dahlia- Thor didn't come back, not that I know of, anyhow.

Not too much going on here. My foster, Dock, the one with the BB's finally got adopted. Thank goodness! I still have my rat terrier foster named Jake. Who poops in my house every day but has a total panic attack in the crate. I think I'm going to start putting newspapers down soon.

I need summer so bad... Tired of work and need a vacation. I'm going to go visit my sister in California!

Sonja- so sorry to hear about your husband's diagnosis. Hope it's not as bad as it seems. Will be thinking of you.

Found out there is a place near me that offers Barn Hunt! Sent an email and i'm waiting to hear back from them so I can bring Sarah out!!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:59 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Feb 16, '15 11:30am PST 
wave everybody!

Hope all are staying safe and warm (or cool for our southern hemisphere friends). It's cold cold cold out here! No school today since it's Presidents Day. I'm working on some reports and report cards at the library. And also checking for plane tickets to California, I want to go visit my sister!
[notify]
» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:59 pm

Food & Nutrition > Nutrisca Dog Food Recall

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Thu Feb 12, '15 5:46pm PST 
Thanks for posting! It was through dogster that I found out that the dog food I was feeding my dog was the cause of her health problems had been recalled! I knew before my vet knew!

As an aside, I like Nutrisca and although I'm not feeding it to my dogs right now, I won't let something like a little salmonella scare me away from an otherwise excellent food. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lily, Feb 13 9:54 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Feb 1, '15 8:14pm PST 
I think we've got between 15-16 inches now. Still snowing a little bit but not much. They closed my school again tomorrow. Very windy, some impressive drifts! My road was only plowed once today, it's pretty messy. Sorry I couldn't keep it all to myself! This storm has a mind of its own.
[notify]
» There has since been 103 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:59 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Feb 1, '15 3:06pm PST 
13.5" down and still snowing. And now it's getting windy and cold. brrr... Dug out the wall from the plow, but I know I'm going to have to dig it all out again tomorrow morning before work.
[notify]
» There has since been 106 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:59 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Feb 1, '15 10:47am PST 
We have 11 inches of snow so far.... I've shoveled twice. Plow just came by so now I have a big wall at the bottom of my driveway to dig out. Blizzard warning comes in to play in about an hour. 5 cars were stuck outside my house. I helped the neighbors dig them all out. The snow is very heavy and very wet. I just hope I don't break my shovel, it's all I've got!! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 107 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:59 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '15 4:13pm PST 
Bunny I'd be your first customer!
[notify]
» There has since been 110 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:59 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '15 1:11pm PST 
Dunlop that is HILARIOUS! I literally laughed out loud! ahhh...

They seem to be upping the predictions for snow to 8-12" and highest amounts are going to be between I-80 and I-88. I live just a few minutes south of 88, which puts me in the "danger zone". I say BRING IT ON!

In other news, I just bought some absolutely -gorgeous- yarn Agua from a local yarn store. It was really pricey but I feel good buying it- not only was I supporting this little store, but the yarn is Fair Trade from a woman's co-op in Uruguay called Manos del Uruguay. So a good purchase all the way around. Now I just have to decide what to make!
[notify]
» There has since been 112 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:59 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Jan 30, '15 5:00pm PST 
Oh Furbies... I was probably in junior high when those came out. My grandparents were so excited because since my grandpa had just built a Kohl's shopping center he was able to get one through the manager. Anyhow, we messed around with it for awhile and then it got put up on a shelf. Fast forward a few years and my grandma decides to get it down for my younger cousins. We played with it again and then hid it in my grandparents' bed between their pillows. When they went to bed that night (in the dark) they "woke it up" and it went "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh cooooookiesssss". Scared the boogers out of them! ha!

Grateful for the weekend. So much to do at home. I have a cold again frown No fever this time though, yay! Went to bed at 8:30 last night! of course that backfired on me when the dogs (who are used to going out about 10) decided they needed to go out at 2:30am....

They're predicting 8" of snow here on Sunday. That's quite a bit all at once for us. looking like you'll get more than me, Sanka! I'm a little bummed because I had wanted to go back out to Starved Rock, but I don't want to drive in that weather, especially on rural roads.
[notify]
» There has since been 116 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:59 pm

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '15 4:54pm PST 
Stay safe all of you Northeasterners!

I find the new pop up ad VERY annoying. I have adblocker for my firefox but when I load the page, I get a grayed out version and have to refresh. Dogster, I need an ANGRY face! confused shrug smile

Wolf Park was lots of fun, weather cooperated for the most part but it rained in the morning, which messes with pictures. I'll post some after I look at them later.

busy busy busy! dog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 133 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:59 pm

(Page 1 of 351: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.