Postings by Lizzie, CGC's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 349: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Raw Food Diet > Raw Diet
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '14 9:54am PST 
I feed my 50lb and my 25lb dogs pre-made raw. Since switching they both have more energy and are really soft! Pre-made is more expensive, but it is already balanced. I buy a brand called Northwest Naturals. It's nice because it comes in 1lb bars that are scored into 1/4lb blocks. You just have to snap them apart and then thaw them out in the fridge. Super easy smile
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Tue 9:54 am

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '14 9:06am PST 
He's from very rural southern Indiana. Different culture... I don't know if maybe he was chasing chickens or something and that's why they shot at him? That's the only "valid" excuse I can think of. My dad grew up on a farm and has some insight into that type of attitude smile.

Poor Dock- he wants to rip out his neuter stitches so he has to wear the cone. The base of the cone hits really close to one of his BB removal spots.

What does everyone have planned for today?

I have a ton of laundry to fold, presents to wrap, a house to clean, and food to make! Busy busy!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:57 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '14 3:37pm PST 
I have a new foster, Dock. As in Hickory Dickory. Got him on Saturday. Poor little guy, I was giving him a bath and noticed three hard little bumps- two on his head and one on his elbow. At first I thought they were ticks but then when I found they were under his skin I thought they might be BBs. I had the vet look at them today when I took him to be neutered. Sure enough, they removed 3 metal BBs. Apparently someone shot the poor guy. Now he look a little bit like Frankentein because they shaved the back of his head/neck and he has stitches... I think I'm going to have to put the cone on him because It's way too easy for him to scratch at those with his back feet...
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:57 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '14 3:45pm PST 
happy birthday Missy!!blue dogblue dogblue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:57 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '14 10:57am PST 
Any news on Sumo??

Stayed home sick from work yesterday and again today. Just some respiratory junk. Catching up on reruns of old tv shows. Working on my crochet projects. Only a few rows left to go on my afghan that I'm going to give my grandparents...
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:57 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '14 10:59am PST 
Oh gosh sonja, when it rains it pours! Wonder if it could be vestibular disease for little Sumo?
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:57 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '14 3:56pm PST 
Sonja- my condolences. My grandmother passed away two weeks ago. Not a fun time for family!

Here's my foster, Hester
[notify]
» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:57 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '14 12:03pm PST 
AH! I have a new foster, a "mini" aussie. She's 20lbs, merle, and has one blue eye, one brown eye. She's been gorgeous and has been really sweet so far. I think I'm in LOVE!
[notify]
» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:57 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '14 4:12pm PST 
Just popping in...

Bunny sounds like you had an adventure!

2 more weeks until Christmas break! Yahoo!
My foster dog got adopted today. Now he has three little kids and a lab/sharpei mix to play with.

I joined a gym on Tuesday. Been going there to swim laps the last few days. I love the way my muscles feel after I'm down swimming. Kind of melty feeling!

Did anyone else watch Peter Pan last week?
[notify]
» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:57 am

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Nov 17, '14 5:48pm PST 
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

My tire pressure light came on today, so i took it to the Discount Tire because they do free air, you don't even have to get out of your car. Because today was the first cold day, everyone's lights came on and there was a big line! I waited in line for about 20 minutes. Got air in, light went off... then not even 10 minutes later the light came back on. Got home and my tire was not looking so good frown Called my dad to ask him to come look at it. Super flat. Too late to take it in to get fixed tonight, so he took the tire with him and said he'd drop it off at the shop in the morning. Apparently I will be driving on the spare tomorrow. Wish me luck! We tried to find the leak but didn't have any luck. Really really really hoping it's not a rim leak...
[notify]
» There has since been 104 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:57 am

(Page 1 of 349: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.