Postings by Nicky's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 215: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '14 5:45am PST 
Happy Birthday, Missy!!! snoopydancing
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:59 am

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '14 11:32am PST 
Popping in for a quick hello wave

Thanksgiving was good. Worked half a day on the holiday then had the rest of the week off. Didn't realize how exhausted I was until I was allowed to actually rest. I'm still feeling really drained so I'm looking forward to my week and a half off for Christmas.

Nick is wearing the cone of shame because he's licking a spot raw on his leg. He just started doing this last week maybe, so I'm hoping it's just dry air of winter and the furnace being on and nothing more serious. I'm trying apple cider vinegar in his food for now but plan on getting him some coconut oil. He is very cranky and I can't tell if the leg is hurting him or if its because he has the cone on. He generally doesn't like having his feet messed with all the time either.
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:59 am

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Mon Nov 24, '14 11:04am PST 
Ty- Yes! Actors will be there. So far they have Chandler Riggs, Steven Yeun, Emily Kinney, Sonequa Martin-Greene, and Chad Coleman from the original group, and pretty much all the actors who play the new characters from this season- Rosita, Abraham, Eugene, Noah, also Tara and they're still adding to the list. They also have a few actors from Breaking Bad that were just booked. I was reading reviews from past cons and I am quite intimidated! They said the lines were so long for Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus that people brought lawn chairs! Now I'm debating on a 1 day or 2 day pass. Not too keen on going 2 days, but if I'm waiting in line all day I'm afraid I won't get to see much of anything else :/

There's a big Christkindlesmarkt every year in the city and I went there after work on Saturday to have lunch. It was the first day open and it was PACKED! They have this hot spiced wine which is the "official" drink of the market and the line to buy the stuff was insane. I didn't have time to wait in line for some, but I'm hoping next time I work it's not so crazy. Had potato pancakes with smoked salmon and dill sour cream dip which sounds weird but was very delicious. Bought a bunch of candy including marzipan lucky pigs for new years big grin There's an awesome tea booth this year that I will have to go back and revisit. Most of the booths are cash only and I was not prepared for that.

Trying to figure out what to get my family for Christmas. I don't know what to get anymore. I got an email from Half Price Books about their gift card offers, and that seems like a good idea for my brother and dad.
[notify]
» There has since been 68 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:59 am

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Mon Nov 17, '14 12:12pm PST 
Ty, of COURSE I'm still watching The Walking Dead! big grin This season is fantastic! I actually just found out there is a TWD convention in February, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to go to that.

Not much else to report. It's cold blah blah blah lol. We have 2 space heaters on in the office because we have a wall of windows that just sucks all the warmth out of the office
[notify]
» There has since been 88 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:59 am

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '14 10:53am PST 
Hi guys! Hope all is well. I've been lurking but couldn't post because it kept telling me to log in when I was already logged in!

Sarah, the more I look at Bruce, the more I think Iggy mix

Sanka, I noticed that too about the free cats. My local shelter waives cat/kitten fees all the time but not many are adopted. Yet if they do that with the dogs, the kennels are emptied out.

A few shelters have started barn cat programs where they will adopt out feral cats as outdoor mousers. There is no adoption fee, but the home still has to be approved and the cats are spayed/neutered.

Spent the weekend at my Grandma's house for her 90th birthday. It was 70F on Monday so the dogs got to go for a walk. They had fun jumping around all the leaves.

Old carraige

Paris

Nick
[notify]
» There has since been 100 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:59 am

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '14 11:30am PST 
THE WALKING DEAD! Fantastic start to the new season, although I was hoping we would be spending a little more time with Terminus, for the gang's sake I'm glad they were sprung from that place that quickly. I watched the ComiCon Walking Dead panel online they said there's flashbacks this season so maybe there will be more of Terminus through those.
[notify]
» There has since been 183 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:59 am

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '14 11:14am PST 
Cash is so handsome!

Nick is also a calendar boy. He's Mr. May in the Rescue Me Magazine 2015 calendar dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 214 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:59 am

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Tue Sep 30, '14 8:35pm PST 
Stopping in for a quick hi. Not too much going on. Haven't been feeling well either. The fatigue has been extra fatiguey the past couple of weeks. No energy to do anything but still have to drag my butt out of bed for work. Took last monday off. Didn't do much but it felt good not having to set the alarm. Time to go home! wave
[notify]
» There has since been 249 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:59 am

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '14 11:52pm PST 
Well, the dogs walk just got a little more boring. My dad was walking them today and as he was turning the corner to walk down the street behind us, this lady we see all the time walking her 2 little white fluffy dogs drives by and stops him. She told him not to walk the dogs down that street any more. I guess yesterday she was walking her dogs, and in one of the houses a dog was barking at them. Then someone in the house purposely opened the door to let dog out and attack them. It grabbed one of her dogs by the throat and shook it. It made it to the vet clinic but she doesn't know if it will survive frown
[notify]
» There has since been 288 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:59 am

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '14 6:30pm PST 
I was looking for that link. All the Jonrad links I tried to click on in the New to Dogster forum kept giving me errors shrug

Anyway, here are a few zoo pics-

Luv My Target

Last time I saw him, he only had a sad looking mohawk

Slurp Slurp

BFFs

Blorp
[notify]
» There has since been 290 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:59 am

(Page 1 of 215: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.