Postings by Saya's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Raw Food Diet > Severe Allergies
Saya

Barked: Fri Mar 22, '13 9:24am PST 
Thanks for the tips. He is currently fed Purina dog chow :/ So I think anything I feed will be an improvement but I'm putting him straight on a raw diet. I know it won't be cured over the weekend but hopeful for a little improvement at least! He comes tonight, we'll she how bad it is. Poor guy...
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sandy, Mar 22 4:17 pm

Raw Food Diet > Severe Allergies
Saya

Barked: Thu Mar 21, '13 5:36pm PST 
Hi,

I volunteer for a rescue and we have a family surrendering their dog because they can not afford his medical expenses due to allergies. He will only be with me for the weekend and then to a different foster home (who will also feed raw) but I plan to start him on a raw diet right away hoping it will help his symptoms. Wondering if anyone here has an experience with dogs with allergies and raw diet. If the allergen is the food, how fast will I see improvements? He is a Rhodesian Ridgeback (ridgeless tho), 5 years old, neutered male. I haven't seen him yet but based on her descriptions, he very uncomfortable.

Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Mar 22 4:17 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Raw weaned pups looking for homes, MN

Saya

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 8:16am PST 
Hi,

I'm looking for raw feeding homes for my raw fed foster puppies. I know that when I was looking to adopt a dog, I would have loved to find a litter weaned on raw! smile

I've had the rescue mom on raw for about 3 weeks prior to giving birth and all four pups are weaning to raw (currently they are 6 weeks old). We think they are Havanese pups but not sure who the dad is. Adorable little guys none-the-less! 3 boys, 1 girl!

The pups will also be minimally vaccinated and the rescue gives a certificate for the spay/neuter so that you can wait until they are 8 months old to alter them.

The rescue is based out of Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN and all pups must be adopted within a 60 mile radius so I realize this doesn't apply to most people on this forum.

If you are interested or know anyone that is interested let me know smile Happy raw feeding!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Saya, Feb 4 8:16 am

Raw Food Diet > Raw weaned pups looking for homes, MN

Saya

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 7:41am PST 
Hi,

I don't post on here that often so I'm not sure if this is allowed but I'm looking for raw feeding homes for my raw fed foster puppies. I know that when I was looking to adopt a dog, I would have loved to find a litter weaned on raw so hopefully this is okay to post!! smile

I've had the rescue mom on raw for about 3 weeks prior to giving birth and all four pups are weaning to raw (currently they are 6 weeks old). We think they are Havanese pups but not sure who the dad is. Adorable little guys none-the-less! 3 boys, 1 girl!

The pups will also be minimally vaccinated and the rescue gives a certificate for the spay/neuter so that you can wait until they are 8 months old to alter them.

The rescue is based out of Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN and all pups must be adopted within a 60 mile radius so I realize this doesn't apply to most people on this forum.

If you are interested or know anyone that is interested let me know smile Happy raw feeding!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Saya, Feb 4 7:41 am

Raw Food Diet > Pet Health Survey

Saya

Barked: Wed Apr 14, '10 6:53pm PST 
The results to the pet health survey are now posted at www.petsurveys.org

Thanks to all that participated! We had just over 1100 pets surveyed providing some interesting data. Please feel free to take a look and share the results with others.

Thanks,

Lacey
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Saya, Apr 14 6:53 pm

Food & Nutrition > Pet Health Survey
Bailey

Barked: Wed Apr 14, '10 6:28pm PST 
The results to the pet health survey are now posted at www.petsurveys.org

Thanks to all that participated! We had just over 1100 pets surveyed providing some interesting data. Please feel free to take a look and share the results with others.

Thanks,

Lacey
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sedona, Apr 14 6:58 pm

Food & Nutrition > Survey

Bailey

Barked: Mon Jan 25, '10 3:55pm PST 
Thanks to all who have already participated in the current survey at Pet Surveys! We have almost reach our goal of 1000 pets (currently at 977). If you have not had a chance to complete the survey for you pets please feel free to participate at www.petsurveys.org. The survey will last until this Sunday January, 31st and results should hopefully be posted by the end of Feb. or early March. Please also feel free to forward the survey on to others as you see fit.

Thanks again!

Lacey
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 25 3:55 pm

Food & Nutrition > Survey

Barked: Sat Jan 9, '10 5:22pm PST 
Want to learn more about your pet's health? Help us by participating in our survey!

The survey can be found at www.petsurveys.org and will run until the end of January. Please feel free to forward the survey on to other pet owners as well.

Thanks for your support!

Lacey
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 25 3:55 pm

Food & Nutrition > Pet Health Survey

Barked: Wed Dec 9, '09 11:22am PST 
Please feel free to participate in the new pet survey available at
www.petsurveys.org

Results will be compiled and posted in the survey results tab of this
website
1-2 months after the survey has ended.

Want to stay connected with Pet Surveys updates or have comments/questions
about
a survey?
Join our yahoo group or find us on Facebook by searching "Pet Surveys"

Thanks in advance for your participation!

Lacey
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sedona, Apr 14 6:58 pm

Dog Health > Pet Health Survey

Barked: Wed Dec 9, '09 11:19am PST 
Please feel free to participate in the new pet survey available at
www.petsurveys.org

Results will be compiled and posted in the survey results tab of this
website
1-2 months after the survey has ended.

Want to stay connected with Pet Surveys updates or have comments/questions
about
a survey?
Join our yahoo group or find us on Facebook by searching "Pet Surveys"

Thanks in advance for your participation!

Lacey
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 9 11:19 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.