Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Labrador Retriever > Size Matters...
Blitz

Barked: Thu Jan 27, '11 4:30pm PST 
I am a lab/mix weighing in at 85 pounds and 8 months old.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 16 10:06 am

Labrador Retriever > Questions about Labrador Retrievers
Blitz

Barked: Thu Jan 27, '11 4:22pm PST 
Labs are AWESOME dogs! They do chew A LOT! As long as they are exercised and have some obedience training they are great! They are great with other animals and children. I have had a few labs in my lifetime and they are by far my favorite breed. They are not guard dogs per say, but I promise that if someone is around that shouldn't be they'll let you know about it!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 27 4:22 pm

Labrador Retriever > Blitz has Staph!!!

Blitz

Barked: Thu Jan 27, '11 4:06pm PST 
Blitz went to the vet today because he is always chewing his hind end and has sores. Vet said it is Staph and put him on Keflex. Has anyone else had this experience? Ideas for bathing, etc would be appreciated!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 27 4:06 pm

Labrador Retriever > What your Lab has eaten...

Smokie

wanna play?

Barked: Thu Jan 27, '11 4:03pm PST 
My first lab Sweetpea, RIP, ate the entire center of our mattress!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 15 11:33 am

Dog Health > Terrible skin/allergy problem

Blitz

Barked: Thu Jan 27, '11 1:11pm PST 
Just took Blitz to the vet today for a similar problem. He is constantly chewing and scratching. He is on a flea preventative and does not have fleas, the vet checked! We also recently changed his food to a lamb and rice based. The vet checked out some of the spots and said he has a Staph. infection. He is now on antibiotics. He said he's not sure what could have caused it but it happens occassionally in dogs. I just wanted to throw that out there, not sure if it's any help. Good luck with everything. I know how frustrating it is.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 28 10:20 am

Dog Health > Dry Skin
Blitz

Barked: Sat Jan 8, '11 5:52am PST 
I have 4 dogs. One of my dogs, the youngest a 7 month old lab mix has very dry skin. I'm not sure of the best way to treat this. I am feeding a Natural Choice lamb and rice. Any suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 8 6:11 pm

Dog Health > Chewing his back end

Blitz

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 7:02pm PST 
Nutro puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Sep 24 11:03 pm

Dog Health > Chewing his back end

Blitz

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 5:14pm PST 
Blitz is about 4 months old. We have had him since he was 6 weeks old. When he turned about 10 weeks old he has been persistently chewing on his back end. I can't find a flea anywhere, as that was the first thing I thought of that might cause the chewing. He now has sores on his back end, but he has not chewed the hair off. I am trying to figure out what is causing this. There have been no changes in food, environment, toys or treats. Please help, it's driving me, and probably him, crazy!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Sep 24 11:03 pm

Puppy Place > Big Boy!

Blitz

Barked: Tue Sep 14, '10 5:05pm PST 
I am now 16 weeks old and weigh 46 pounds. Mom's not sure what I'm mixed with, but she thinks I'm going to be a big boy! What do you guys think? What could I be mixed with? How big will I be?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 22 9:26 am

German Shepherd > new puppy
Smokie

wanna play?

Barked: Fri Aug 6, '10 4:52pm PST 
Smokie and Blitz are getting along GREAT!! For the first time today we let them out in the yard together and they played and played!! Now they are inseparable, they are sleeping on the floor together! I am so happy.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 6 4:52 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.