Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 68: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > Why does Dogster have the breeds Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier AND Wheaten Terrier?
Brutus

Tennis ball,- tennis ball,- tennis ball...

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 1:09pm PST 
I've noticed that Dogster has a page for the Sof t Coated Wheaten Terrier and the Wheaten Terrier.
I'm pretty sure that its the same dog breed! Am I wrong?

((P.S. I would put this in a breed specific forum, but I don't think I will get much feedback there!! Thanks!))
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 9 9:18 am

What I Love About Dogster > Why is Dogster so into the small dogs?
Buckeye

Eat, Sleep &- Play! Yes, Life- is Good!

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 1:04pm PST 
This is exactly what I think too. My doggies are each between 45-50 pounds. I really want to have a big dog forum! I would love that.
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by , Mar 16 1:48 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Just for fun...which one would you pick?

Brutus

Barked: Sun Jan 30, '11 4:34pm PST 
Hard choices!!! I would take Spencer the Siberian Husky Mix. But they are very cute!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 6 11:39 am

Puppy Place > Oh no... no.no.no.no.no. no. NO. nono. no. no.

Buckeye

Barked: Thu Jan 27, '11 1:03pm PST 
Aw, whats wrong with Terriers?

They are so fun. And if you like this dog, I suggest keeping her!
She sounds really cute and sweet.
[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by , Jan 30 9:52 pm

Grooming > How do you bathe your dog?

Buckeye

Barked: Sun Jan 23, '11 2:14pm PST 
In the shower or tub! If the dogs are being bathed in the shower that has the shower head that can come off, then we just put them in there, get them wet, shampoo, rinse and done! Sometimes they go in the tub. Or in the Summer, in the Kiddie Pool.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Mar 21 8:32 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Petsmart \"TagWorks\", anyone have?
Brutus

Barked: Sun Jan 23, '11 1:54pm PST 
I love the designs of the TagWorks, but I guess its not worth buying them if a numerous amount of them are breaking like that.

We used to buy PetSmart's old tags. They easily got scratched up to the point where you couldn't even read the writing on them. So, one day while visiting one of our local pet stores around here, we found Red Dingo dog tags. These are FANTASTIC. Very durable and cute choices! We have the Stainless Steel with Enamel and I would reccomend them to anyone.

I wouldn't suggest getting the TagWorks products if they haven't been getting good reviews.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 6:53 am

Dog Health > Collars and injuries

Brutus

Barked: Sun Jan 23, '11 8:55am PST 
The dogs always have their collars on, no matter where we are. I care about their safety, but I really honestly care about them running away and never coming back because they didn't have their collars on to get home safely.

So, on very, very, very rare occasions, they can have their collar off. But thats almost never.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 8:35 am

Choosing the Right Dog > How did you choose your breed?

Buckeye

Barked: Sun Jan 23, '11 8:48am PST 
We had SO many dog breed considerations. Malteses, Goldendoodl es, Labradoodles , Coton De Tulears, Whippets. You see, we needed a dog with very low to no sheddding. We couldn't find the right fit until our veternarian called us one night and told us about the Sof t Coated Wheaten Terrier. We then got Buckeye at a breeder and absolutely just fell in love with the breed. We even got another Wheaten, Brutus, about 3 years later. Great dogs, wonderful personality and very adorable!
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Feb 14 8:47 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > It's not a walk, it's a treasure hunt!

Buckeye

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 2:31pm PST 
Bubble gum.
We we're on a walk when Buckeye just snagged something off the ground. It was bubble gum. Still wrapped up, thankfully!

Nicky- Just read your post. Great minds think alike!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 3:08 pm

Dogs & Travel > Snow bound
Buckeye

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 2:29pm PST 
Brutus and Buckeye love snow! Like the previous posters said, some salt they put out can be harmful to dogs.
Long haired dogs will easily get snowballs trapped in their fur if there is a lot on the ground and they are playing in it.
I reccomened just keeping an eye on your dog, don't let them stay out too long and have fun!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 20 2:29 pm

(Page 1 of 68: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.