Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 466: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sun Apr 23, '17 5:42am PST 
Hi All wavewave
Flicka, hope you trip is going well.
[notify]
» There has since been -3 posts. Last posting by , Sun 5:42 am

Barked: Mon Apr 17, '17 1:51pm PST 
85 degrees yesterday. Beautiful, but just a tad too hot too soon. Very low humidity, in the 20's and 30's. Have never seen so many fire danger warning days. We'll get some rain over the next few days, which will be good. Hope all is well with everyone, and stay safe with all the storms passing through. hughug
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by , Sun 5:42 am

Barked: Fri Apr 14, '17 9:59am PST 
Have a safe trip Flicka.
Hard to believe we had about a foot of snow on the ground on 4/1. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sun 5:42 am

Barked: Mon Apr 10, '17 7:58am PST 
Yeah, Sonja, I'm having trouble too. Hope your hubby feels better soon.
Spring finally sprung. 65 yesterday, 75 today and 80 tomorrow. Barely any snow left.
I heard peepers in the surrounding towns, but none in here yet. They're late. laugh out loud All the birds are back. Had a sick raccoon hanging around. Thought maybe it was in the beginning stages of rabies. Seemed confused and lethargic. Called animal control and they brought a live trap. Set it up for a few days. No raccoon or any sign of it. It either moved on or passed away somewhere. The officer the said maybe it was a rehab that was released over the Winter. Which she was annoyed at. Said it was the wrong time to release. I agree. Wanted to catch it and maybe nurse it back to health and re-release. If it was not and sick, then euthanasia was the way to go. Have 2 new feral kitties.A buff color and a black one. At least I think it's black since I've only seen it at night. Not sure if theyre males or females. No names for them yet.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Sun 5:42 am

Dea

I'm a Smarty- Pants! :)

Barked: Mon Apr 3, '17 1:12pm PST 
Sonja, glad your Hubby is doing better. And yeah, if I win the lotto, I'll hire you a handyman too! laugh out loud
Got about 10" of heavy wet snow that ended Saturday night. 1/2 melted Sunday. It was a beautiful day. My place is a mud hole.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Sun 5:42 am

Dea

Barked: Thu Mar 30, '17 1:24pm PST 
Flicka, hughug sounds like you need a handyman. If I win the lottery, I'll hire you one.
Rained all week. Sunny today and another snow storm coming tomorrow night into Saturday. confused Well, I guess it's still March. We should start hearing the Peepers next week if the snow melts fast. My tulips popped up and look frozen/burnt. Hopefully they recover if the deer don't get them first.
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , Sun 5:42 am

Barked: Sun Mar 26, '17 5:03pm PST 
Flicka, I just looked at the weather reports and saw your in a tornado watch. Stay safe.....hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by , Sun 5:42 am

Dea

Barked: Sun Mar 26, '17 5:00pm PST 
Can't wait to get outside and work in the gardens. Still have a few inches of snow/ice from the last storm. I thought it might melt by now, but it hasn't. Had about an inch snow-cone ice again yesterday. confused
Sunny and about 40 today. I heard the Turkeys yesterday, but didn't see them. Must be looking for nesting sites. Heard some bats flying around too! I hope Spring is around the corner. Have a lot of planting to do in about 4 weeks. Hope the ground has warmed up by then.
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by , Sun 5:42 am

Barked: Fri Mar 24, '17 4:05am PST 
wavewave
Sonja, great news on your Hubby!! snoopy Sorry you hurt your back. Hope you feel better soon.
Flicka, Prayers for everyone in London................
Been very busy lately. Still have ice everywhere from the last storm. Supposed to get lots of rain. Maybe it will melt the ice away. Unusually cold lately, but looks like a change is here to stay. Sonja, I wish I could have chickens. Good luck on your setup........
Dea's doing great in Nosework. Trainer says, she's a very interesting dog.
Started Dea in Agility on Wednesday. It's Beginner Agility. She wasn't afraid of any of the equipment. She acted like she does it every day. smile I hope I can tire her out with something. confusedconfusedconfusedconfused If that doesn't work, I'll sign her up for something else. Like luring or something. Or..........maybe a ride behind my car......(just kidding) laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by , Sun 5:42 am

Dea

Barked: Mon Mar 13, '17 3:27pm PST 
Flicka,the Fisher looked a little plump, so I wonder if it is pregnant? thinking
We had 20-30 mile an hour sustained winds all last week into the weekend. Now it's really still outside. Very eerie.
[notify]
» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by , Sun 5:42 am

(Page 1 of 466: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.