Postings by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 428: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '15 6:36pm PST 
Toto....hugshrugshrug
Does your regular Dr. have hours on the weekends? Sometimes they have drug samples they give out. You might try calling them and explaining your situation to them.
[notify]
» There has since been -3 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Today 6:36 pm

Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '15 3:58am PST 
wave
61 degrees this morning......dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Today 6:36 pm

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '15 7:30pm PST 
Moira, that's great you got to save her. applause She's lucky to have you.
I guess we all have a story or two like that. Jax was my dog story and in my younger years, I rescued a horse (Little Bit) that was a bag of bones. It's really satisfying to see them get better and feel better.
Flicka, it's great your peach tree came back, but I'll bet the animals were sitting, waiting and drooling for a chance to swipe all those peaches when you weren't looking. LOLOL
I planted a stand of corn and the raccoons got that. Like you said, they probably needed it more than me, although, I plant enough for both of us figuring I'd at least get some. But that's not happening this year. confused I think the animals are telling all their friends to come to my yard for a buffet.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Today 6:36 pm

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '15 2:40pm PST 
Lily, I've always wondered why people wait until the last minute to report abuse. I just don't understand it. You know, the stories when someone rescues a dog and it ends up dying because it's too far gone. Why wouldn't they call sooner? People $u@% sometimes. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Today 6:36 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Dog fight at the shelter but no one got hurt.....

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '15 2:32pm PST 
That actually happened to me before. There's really nothing you could have done, since you didn't see the Boxer until he was right on you. Having help was good. The fact that the dog you had, didn't react until he had to, was good. Maybe someone else can pop in with more advice. Sorry that happened. Yay for the Pit Bull; he didn't react. What a good dog. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Casper, Tue 12:14 pm

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '15 7:51am PST 
I've been watching my Hazel Nut bushes carefully, patiently waiting for the nuts to mature. Every few days I go out and check to see if they're ready. Yesterday, I saw 2 squirrels running a way with a branch that was loaded with nice plump green husks (they should be brown at picking time). So, I thought, ok, I guess some of them must be pretty close to being ready. When I got over there, the bushes were picked clean! I'm like, WT....!? Those sneaky little varmints! I guess my Christmas cookies will have to have store bought Hazel nuts this year. confusedshrug
I wonder if we're going to have a bad Winter? thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Today 6:36 pm

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '15 7:40am PST 
Sonja, Holy cow! Glad you guys are ok.....hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Today 6:36 pm

Reina

I'm so cute, I- can't stand- myself.......

Barked: Sat Aug 22, '15 6:01am PST 
Flicka, if you want, I can P-mail you Reina's breeder info.
All her dogs have straight backs.
They only thing I don't agree with is she ships pups. That's just not something I personally agree with.
Reina was 1 of 2 all black females from a litter of 13! Her poor Mom. Most of the rest were all black with rust colored trim markings, except for 2 males that were all black. Reina had the least energy and the kindest look in her eye.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Today 6:36 pm

Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Fri Aug 21, '15 5:07pm PST 
2" of rain so far today. Yay! More coming. We really needed it. smile
Tyler, Reina's doing great! She's a real sweetie pie. Seems to be healthy as a horse. She had a little tough time when we first got her. Lot's of UTI's and some stomach issues. She was really hard to potty train because of the UTI's and it was so cold this past Winter. Not sure what all that was from, but she seems to have gotten over all of it, with no problems now. Her temperament is more than I expected. She's sweet, has a soft mouth, smart, funny, playful, mindful, and learns quickly. The 2 major problems I'm having are........my husband is spoiling her rotten and she's super friendly. I was so afraid someone would steal her, so I got her micro-chipped as soon as she was old enough. She goes up to everyone and wants to be their friend. I never had a dog like that before. But I guess spoiling is ok to a point. She's going through the "bossy" stage with Koby right now, but we're on top of that. She's going to be 10 months old next week. How time flies. I'm really surprised at what a nice dog she is. With our track record with dogs, I totally expected to be disappointed in her. But I'm pleasantly surprised. She has a little more energy than I wanted, but Koby helps us keep her worn out. LOLOL He's turned out to be a great babysitter. I was worried about that since he didn't like her at first. We were afraid he would hurt her, but he came around with our careful and slow introduction. Now they're inseparable. LOLOL I have to get some current pics of Reina. She's changed a lot. I've just been really busy. I would recommend Reina's line to anyone. She's East German. She has the same temperament as her mother and father, sweet. I would get another from her breeder, down the road. Although, I really want to rescue next time. Thanks for asking. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Today 6:36 pm

Barked: Fri Aug 21, '15 3:52am PST 
Flicka, love the colors you picked. Your right, much better than red.
Rain coming this morning. happy dancehamster dance Fog right now and 94% humidity.
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Today 6:36 pm

(Page 1 of 428: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.