Postings by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 418: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu May 28, '15 7:45pm PST 
That's what i'm afraid of. We've been extremely lucky in our region. I know we're over due for something. Stay safe. flowers
[notify]
» There has since been -3 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Thu 7:45 pm

Barked: Thu May 28, '15 3:24pm PST 
We have the opposite problem. I looked at the radar today and thought, "Great! We're finally going to get some rain." The dark clouds blew by, the temperature dropped 15 degrees, had lots of wind and I think one rain drop came out and landed on my windshield. The least it could have done is land in my garden. I'm like.....WT...........? confused
We haven't had any significant rain since sometime in the beginning of March, which is what the news said tonight.
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Thu 7:45 pm

Barked: Thu May 28, '15 3:13pm PST 
Flicka hughughughughughughughug
The pics on the news are horrible......................
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Thu 7:45 pm

Dog Health > Labrador front leg limp

Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Thu May 28, '15 3:08pm PST 
Also, if he's favoring one side or the front or the back, he will put more weight/stress on one of the other limbs to take the weight off the one that hurts. That could be whats making his other leg hurt. Koby does it with his hips. He will shift his weight to the front on bad days, so then his shoulders hurt. I'm curious to see if he gets better in a few weeks with rest. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jeffrey, Today 2:28 am

Behavior & Training > Foster dog potty issue

Koby

Barked: Tue May 26, '15 4:13am PST 
It might be an isolated accident. Sometimes they just need to be reminded of the rules. "Don't potty in the house". If it continues, I would have him checked for a UTI. If it's clean, then I would just go back to square one and make him earn his freedom. It might only take a day or two to get him back on track. He's only been with you a few months, so he might be getting pretty comfortable with you now and possibly testing his boundaries. Good luck! He'll make a great dog. Keep in mind, that the hardest dogs, sometimes make the best dogs. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Casper, Tue 9:36 pm

Dog Health > Round red Spots on belly
Koby

Barked: Sun May 24, '15 11:19am PST 
Jasper, it appears Heidi's Mom figured out they were black fly bites. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jasper, Mon 11:32 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Cease selling all prong dog training collars and related abusive devices forever

Koby

Barked: Fri May 22, '15 3:59am PST 
I used a prong collar on Koby. "Used Correctly", it's an effective "Training Tool". I didn't want to have to use one, but with Koby's aggression, it was a matter of safety. I "had to have complete control of him". I don't use it anymore, but it kept both him and other people safe. I believe the same for the shock collars. I saw a dog go after someone and the collar redirected him and kept him from actually landing a bite. In that case, a shock collar was effective, "as a training tool" and/or as a safety measure.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Katana (fallen not forgotten), Tue 1:04 pm

Dog Health > Worried about my girl - vet can't find anything wrong

Barked: Thu May 21, '15 5:22pm PST 
I'm so sorry........hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Sat 6:34 am

Dog Health > Labrador front leg limp

Koby

Barked: Thu May 21, '15 4:00am PST 
You could try low impact exercise, like swimming or walking. Koby has bad hips and he's much worse when he doesn't get exercise. Walking on hard surfaces like sidewalks and streets are hard on the joints. We take him to the local state forest where the ground is softer to walk on. We also gave him a Kiddie pool to play in during the warmer months. Those things keep him mobile and more comfortable overall. Running and jumping make him suffer terribly. Hope that helps. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Jeffrey, Today 2:28 am

Barked: Wed May 20, '15 5:01pm PST 
Flicka and anyone else in the line of bad weather......hughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Thu 7:45 pm

(Page 1 of 418: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.