Postings by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 413: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Is it normal for a dog's coat to change after neutering?
Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Sun Apr 26, '15 6:15pm PST 
Thanks Toto, that's exactly what it looks like is happening to Koby's hair. I don't suppose there's anything I can do to make it look healthier is there?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Koby, Sun 6:15 pm

Dog Health > Is it normal for a dog's coat to change after neutering?
Koby

Barked: Sun Apr 26, '15 6:24am PST 
We had Koby neutered last December and I've noticed he looks very unkept. He used to have a beautiful coat that people would comment on. The only change I've made in his food, is I've cut it down a little because he was gaining too much weight. He acting normal and doesn't appear to be sick. I've had dogs neutered before, but they were much younger and this did not happen to them. Could this be from the drop in hormones or could it be something else? Do you think his coat will come back? confused
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Koby, Sun 6:15 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Her first Rainbow Bridge day

Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 5:54pm PST 
I can totally relate......................hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Sat 5:54 pm

Dog Health > Does anyone have any experience with alprazolam and acepromazine?

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 5:52pm PST 
Bump.......Hopefully, someone will comment on this.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Sat 5:52 pm

Behavior & Training > Dog vs Cat Help

Koby

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 7:36am PST 
Your dog is guarding the bed. I wouldn't let her on it anymore. As for the cat, I would lock it out of your room. Prevention is the best way. We used to have a cat and a Golden that would play pretty rough. Every dog and cat is different. If you think there's a problem, then I would diffuse the situation before it escalates. Example, if they are playing nice and it seems to escalate, then just separate them, kind of like a "time out". I do it all the time with Koby and Reina. Being safe than sorry is the best prevention. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Konata, Sat 12:07 pm

Dog Health > Cutaneous horns

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 7:28am PST 
What does your vet say?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Sat 2:32 pm

Dog Health > Overweight dog loves to eat

Koby

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 7:27am PST 
There's nothing you can really do except use "Tough Love". If you feel the need to give her snacks through out the day, just cut down the meal portions and the snacks to a taste, (although she really shouldn't have any extra). My friend has a dog who is a master at giving "Those Puppy-Dog Eyes" for extra food. He looks like a tick and his joints are a mess. Just say No and remember it's for her own good. She will be a much happier dog and healthier dog. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Quincy, Sat 3:02 pm

Puppy Place > Any advice please?!

Reina

I'm so cute, I- can't stand- myself.......

Barked: Wed Apr 22, '15 5:10pm PST 
Maybe you could restrict her to one room? Like the kitchen? Reina was a little hard to potty train so we didn't let her out of the kitchen (easy clean up on linoleum). I kind of felt the same way you do, a constant battle with very little or subtle warnings. Do you make a huge deal out of it when she goes outside? Lots of "Good Girls", pets and maybe a high value treat? There was a time when we were taking Reina out every 1/2 hour to an hour and she still had accidents. It's very frustrating and exhausting. We just stuck with it and paid very close attention to her. She eventually "got it". Restricting to the one room to start might help. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hiro, Thu 2:43 pm

Dog Health > Does anyone have problems with tumors.

Barked: Wed Apr 22, '15 4:59pm PST 
hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mrs. Trudy , Thu 4:32 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > I'm sort of new here.

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '15 6:34pm PST 
welcome
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Tue 6:34 pm

(Page 1 of 413: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.