Postings by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 401: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Timmy Tiptoes too young for rainbow bridge
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Tue Mar 3, '15 5:57pm PST 
I'm so sorry......hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by TimmyTiptoes RIPLoved forever, Wed 10:55 am

Behavior & Training > You need to be firmer.
Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Tue Mar 3, '15 5:49pm PST 
If what your doing is working, then I wouldn't worry about what it means unless what your doing is not working (then I would ask for an explanation). I've worked with a few trainers and they were all different. I figure, if you can take a little here and a little there and put it together with what works for your dog, then your doing ok. smile way to go Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Wed 4:33 pm

Dog Health > Kidney Failure

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '15 4:48pm PST 
So sorry.....hughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Tue 4:17 pm

Behavior & Training > Issues with training?

Koby

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '15 5:36pm PST 
How old is Mordecai?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Koby, Thu 5:36 pm

Puppy Place > Newbie saying WOOF (HI)

Reina

I'm so cute, I- can't stand- myself.......

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '15 3:49am PST 
welcome
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Reina, Thu 3:49 am

Behavior & Training > Keeping a Dog Occupied? (and out of trouble?)
Koby

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '15 3:59am PST 
Since you don't have a crate, you could lock her in a room for a few minutes while you hide the treats. That's how I started with Koby. He was driving me insane at the time. I used an old fishing pole for a flirt pole until I was able to make one. I just tied a piece of thin rope to it and fished it through the end. He loved it and it worked great temporarily. I hope she calms down for you. Koby did for me. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Phoebe, Feb 25 2:40 pm

Behavior & Training > Keeping a Dog Occupied? (and out of trouble?)

Koby

Barked: Tue Feb 24, '15 5:36pm PST 
Is she used to the crate? You might try and teach her to accept some quiet time. Even if it's only a 1/2 hour to an hour every couple of hours. I hide treats in the house for Koby and tell him to find them. He totally loves it. I'm in the process of teaching that game to Reina. If he really starts bouncing off the walls, I put him on a tread mill, for about a 1/2 an hour, 2-3x a day (when I have time). He loves that so much that I occasionally find him standing on it waiting for me to turn it on. LOLOL We have a cathedral ceiling in our house with a loft. I hang a rope over the loft and tie toys on it so they both can play tug. You could probably do the same but tie it to a door knob or heavy piece of furniture? Hope that helps. Oh, the "find the treats game" takes the most starch of of Koby. He has to "think and use his senses". Good for you for taking her in and good luck! Please keep us posted. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Phoebe, Feb 25 2:40 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > My Name is Diamond the Diva Dog and I Would Love to Meet You!

Barked: Fri Feb 20, '15 5:36pm PST 
welcome
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, Feb 21 8:01 pm

Behavior & Training > Make my dog come when called off the leash around dogs

Koby

Barked: Thu Feb 19, '15 6:06am PST 
When you say "go after the other animals", do you mean attack or just play? I would keep her on a long rope so she can't get away from you. Keep some really yummy treats with you and only use them for her recall. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Noah, Thu 8:32 am

Behavior & Training > Carpet stains and potty training?
Reina

I'm so cute, I- can't stand- myself.......

Barked: Thu Feb 19, '15 6:01am PST 
When training Reina, I used ZEP pet Stain remover. It has enzymes that remove the urine. It might take a couple of applications but it works well. I get it from Home Depot. As for training. Just go back to square one and treat her like an 8 week old pup. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lily, Feb 19 8:29 am

(Page 1 of 401: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.