Postings by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 429: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Sep 3, '15 5:54pm PST 
Sonja shock
hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

Behavior & Training > Peeing in the house
Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '15 3:53am PST 
He's probably still adjusting to his new situation, missing his owner, and might be marking. I would crate him and treat him like a puppy. I would take him out and reward him when he goes to the bathroom outside. Koby is completely potty trained and never has accidents in the house. When I take him to the pet store, he marks everywhere in the store. It's embarrassing, because I don't think they believe that he's potty trained. Sampson probably just needs to settle and learn the rules of your house. It's difficult when someone in the house doesn't follow one of set rules. It confuses the dog. They need one set and the people need to stick to them. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Koby, Wed 3:53 am

Behavior & Training > Barking

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '15 6:44pm PST 
Have you known your friend long? If you haven't, he might have sensed something about your friend you don't know about. My daughter invited a new boyfriend over once, and Kali tried to attack him. That was completely out of character for her. She liked everyone. We found out later, he was a horrible person.
Also, he's still adjusting to his new temporary home, so he might be a little stressed. He doesn't understand why he is staying in a new home, and his family (owner) is not around. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Odin, Mon 7:57 pm

Dog Health > Will my dog George ever walk again after surgery?

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '15 6:36pm PST 
Thanks for the update. I'm glad he's doing better than you originally thought he would. There are other threads you can visit, and maybe possibly offer some advice from your experience. Good luck and please keep us posted
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Mon 6:36 pm

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '15 4:14am PST 
Flicka hug
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

Barked: Sun Aug 30, '15 6:14am PST 
Flicka, it's the long, hot Summer that just won't end. The heat's making a comeback, for us, starting today.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '15 6:36pm PST 
Toto....hugshrugshrug
Does your regular Dr. have hours on the weekends? Sometimes they have drug samples they give out. You might try calling them and explaining your situation to them.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '15 3:58am PST 
wave
61 degrees this morning......dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '15 7:30pm PST 
Moira, that's great you got to save her. applause She's lucky to have you.
I guess we all have a story or two like that. Jax was my dog story and in my younger years, I rescued a horse (Little Bit) that was a bag of bones. It's really satisfying to see them get better and feel better.
Flicka, it's great your peach tree came back, but I'll bet the animals were sitting, waiting and drooling for a chance to swipe all those peaches when you weren't looking. LOLOL
I planted a stand of corn and the raccoons got that. Like you said, they probably needed it more than me, although, I plant enough for both of us figuring I'd at least get some. But that's not happening this year. confused I think the animals are telling all their friends to come to my yard for a buffet.
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '15 2:40pm PST 
Lily, I've always wondered why people wait until the last minute to report abuse. I just don't understand it. You know, the stories when someone rescues a dog and it ends up dying because it's too far gone. Why wouldn't they call sooner? People $u@% sometimes. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

(Page 1 of 429: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.