Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Choosing the Right Dog > Dog for sale on tow chains!?? Gosh, It's been between 90- 100 degrees here ;(
Pie

I run with the- BIG dogs

Barked: Sun Jul 6, '14 7:23am PST 
Is there someone who can help?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 6 5:32 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Dog for sale on tow chains!?? Gosh, It's been between 90- 100 degrees here ;(
Pie

I run with the- BIG dogs

Barked: Sun Jul 6, '14 7:21am PST 
Such a shame wish we knew an agency or organization, or someone who might be able to intervene.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jul 6 5:32 pm

Pie

I run with the- BIG dogs

Barked: Sun Jul 6, '14 7:19am PST 
Hi, We live in South Carolina. We contacted the Mastiff rescue but rec'd no response ;( It is so heart breaking.. .
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jul 6 5:32 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Dogs for sale tethered to commercial tow chain! Selling to make room for More!?? It's 90- 100°

Pie

I run with the- BIG dogs

Barked: Thu Jul 3, '14 9:59pm PST 
We posted this earlier in the wrong category sorry! frown

Our family has been researching possibly adopting a Mastiff and in our recent travels came across this persons listing(s) for dogs for sale.. . This person is only selling to make room for MORE dogs in their yard!?? Please see Mastiff and Blue Pit Bull Dog.
Mom tried reporting this but doesn't know who/where to turn to.

Please look at these listings and tell us if our parents are simply over reacting. Mom says that Mastiff is on a Tow Chain used for heavy equipment! Seems Cruel! ;(

http://www.hoobly.com/members/hvycyhc2463/ red face

If someone can repost or tell us how to hyperlink it we'd appreciate it as we couldn't get link to work ;(
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 8 5:16 pm

Pie

I run with the- BIG dogs

Barked: Thu Jul 3, '14 3:56pm PST 
Our family has been researching possibly adopting a Mastiff and in our recent travels came across this persons listing(s) for dogs for sale.. . This person is only selling to make room for MORE dogs in their yard!?? Please see Mastiff and Blue Pit Bull Dog.
Mom tried reporting this but doesn't know who/where to turn to.

Please look at these listings and tell us if our parents are simply over reacting. Mom says that Mastiff is on a Tow Chain used for heavy equipment! Cruel! ;(

http://www.hoobly.com/members/hvycyhc2463/ red face

If someone can repost or tell us how to hyperlink it we'd appreciate it as we couldn't get it to work ;(
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 6 5:32 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > What a Pawwsitive way to begin a Happy New Year..
Pie

I run with the- BIG dogs

Barked: Sun Jan 2, '11 2:24am PST 
Dogster's www.goodnewsforpets.com posted
the winners of their 10th Anniversary Celebration contest on New Years Day. Did any Dogster's enter, or Win? The winning stories are especially touching and the videos sure made us smile. 10 Winners are each receiving an Apple iPad AND a Matching Donation of equal value to the Shelter of their choice!!!!
Wow, we think it's such a really special and wonderful way to start a New Year as well as a decade wishescloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 2 2:24 am

Small Dogs > Frenchie n\' Other \"Healthy\" Lil Pooches Flying In Cabin, n\' Carriers Fitting Under Airplane Seats?

Fredy

I'm a Good elf

Barked: Sun Dec 26, '10 6:41pm PST 
Louie, Thanks for telling us..we got that impression about "blunt" wink

This experience sure is educational for us.

We went and looked at the "Tutto" but the medium is 20" L x 13" H x 9" ( The9" seems a bit narrow for us. They say only the small and Medium are airline approved..Some of these bags sure are innovative, albeit pretty pricey. (Fredy, is being a doll about being measured in every conceivable position..over n'over). Kinda wish our frog could be brindle for a day so she'd look smaller. Someone suggested a black bag as well looks smaller. Maybe we can wear a black tee shirtthinking
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 9:25 am

Small Dogs > Frenchie n\' Other \"Healthy\" Lil Pooches Flying In Cabin, n\' Carriers Fitting Under Airplane Seats?

Fredy

I'm a Good elf

Barked: Sun Dec 26, '10 7:08am PST 
Scooter..Ahh I would have never thought about the tags and collar. Thank you as well for the "Slip" Tip!
Looks like American Airlines is more relaxed on soft carrier dimensions, seems JetBlue has a limit of 17" Length frown
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 9:25 am

Fredy

I'm a Good elf

Barked: Sat Dec 25, '10 9:14pm PST 
We Can't begin to thank everyone for your terrific advice. We really are so very appreciative and feel much more relieved! We're going to try to book American, or Jet Blue as we've read many more positive pet friendly reviews on their airlines. We will definitely check in with the french bulldog yahoo group as well. hug Please give your pals a special treat from the Fredy!!

PS. Toby, unfortunately calling the airlines.. .Well, it depends on the agent you speak with as there seems to be some confusion.. . We in truth have a lot more confidence in the advice of tried and true fellow Dogsters wink
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 9:25 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Dogsters Get Out Your Pen, or Video Cams! Win an IPOD & And Matching Shelter Donation!!
Pie

I run with the- BIG dogs

Barked: Sat Dec 25, '10 12:28am PST 
Check this out several dogsters have Won their contests already!!

Goodnewsforpets.com® 10th Anniversary Celebration

CONTEST

Deadline: December 28, 2010
Rules & Regulations

Celebrate Our 10th Anniversary By Entering Your Holiday Pet Story and
Help the ASPCA or Your Local Pet Shelter Too!

We're celebrating our 10th anniversary - that's right goodnewsforpets.com was launched in 2000! Pets bring us love and companionship every day. The holidays bring some very special moments that demonstrate that unique bond. Sadly, in this economy, many people are being forced to break that bond by giving up their pets. We're celebrating our anniversary, and helping those pets at the same time.

Tell us your holiday short story with a one minute video or a text article (150 to 400 words) of a holiday moment with your pet (horses too!) and a photo of your pet pal with or without you in it demonstrating that special kind of love through the holidays. We will post all qualifying entries. By entering you have a chance to receive one of ten Apple iPadsTM (16GB WiFi $499 MSRP plus tax). Goodnewsforpets.com will also make a matching $500 donation for each winner to the ASPCA® or a local animal shelter of your choice.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 25 12:28 am

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.