Postings by Roxy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 107: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Thor

Hammer Thief!!

Barked: Fri Aug 29, '14 5:15pm PST 
Thanks for the Birthday wishes! I finally got back on. Thanks for the gift Flicka! flowers. I gave Thor a few frozen hotdogs yesterday! It was hot so I left them cold. He loves them!

Have a great weekend everyone! cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 180 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Thor

Hammer Thief!!

Barked: Thu Aug 28, '14 5:41pm PST 
Hi! wave

Today is fluffy Thor's Birthday! The big guy is 2 years old! He is the biggest dog we've ever had. He's doing pretty good with his bad leg. Today he gets yummy treats and extra hugs and kisses!big grin

We will party after school when my son gets home! party party
[notify]
» There has since been 186 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '14 3:24pm PST 
wave. Hi!

Finally got on to say Hi! Everything is fine here. Thor is doing good. The heat and humidity keep him quiet. Thor still limps but always will. He's really filling out now. He's a big boy now. He will be two years old the end of August.

My son and I are still feeding the birds. He's back to catching frogs now. There are little ones hopping all over. He's also trying to catch a rabbit at Grandmas house. We counted 8 rabbits around the yard! They are pretty friendly and get real close to us, but can't catch one! laugh out loud Grandma isn't happy with the rabbits in her garden but we love watching them play! They are getting a puppy the end of August or first part of September so the rabbits better enjoy the yard while they can!laugh out loud

Hope everyone is well. Take care! flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 261 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Thu Jun 12, '14 4:40pm PST 
Thanks guys! Our internet has been down. Someone digging cut a line. I have to try something different for the ticks! It is so nice to see Thor so happy and walking around the yard checking things over! He lays in the shade and watches my son drive cars and trucks in the dirt oh and the Hulk picking up rocks! laugh out loud. Love that Thor isn't taking any medication! I got to take my chart off the refrigerator for keeping track of his meds! Now just need to get the ticks in control! Bella and Roxy are so easy to check with white thin hair. Thor is so thick and fluffy with an undercoat!

Have to go and get busy! wave
[notify]
» There has since been 489 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Wed Jun 11, '14 3:43pm PST 
wave. Hi!

Boy it's not easy getting on here. I couldn't get on to read the forums. I have this saved so I just have to click it.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good tick repellent to use on Thor? The Frontline Plus isn't working very well. I called my Vets office and they said several people have reported the Frontline not working for them either. She said she didn't know what else to use. They only carry the Frontline...

Thor is doing well. He is busy chasing birds and following my husband around the farm. Thor lays outside the shop when hubby is working. He still has a limp but I'm sure he always will. He has gotten bigger and filling out nicely.

Thinking of everyone. flowers.
[notify]
» There has since been 495 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Sun May 11, '14 8:22pm PST 
Hi! cheer just popping in to say Happy Mothers Day! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 703 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Sun May 4, '14 7:15pm PST 
Thanks for the gifts and Birthday wishes! The pups loved their treats and some ice cream! dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 761 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Sun May 4, '14 9:47am PST 
Hi guys! Today is Roxy's Birthday! She is five years old today! I better bake a cake and have some special treats, and a party! party. I almost forgot! shock.

Would you believe it snowed this morning! It melted right away but good grief it's supposed to be Spring! Old man Winter just doesn't want to leave! confused

Thor's doing really good. He still limps but I saw him run and chase some deer out of the yard and he used his leg! He limped again after but he did use it.

Hope everyone is well. flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 766 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '14 8:23pm PST 
wave Hi Everyone! It's been a long time. I thought I would pop in and say hi and I'm still around. Thor is doing pretty good. He has a bad limp but getting around. If you didn't know, you would think he was an older dog because of how bad the limping is and how slow he gets up,when laying down. Poor guy.

We woke up to FIVE inches of snow this morning! So not happy over that! It's about all melted but we could get more snow Tuesday night. It's supposed to be Spring by now!!

I'm cleaning house trying to get things ready for Easter. My kids are coming home Friday. My youngest son is really excited his sisters are coming home!

Hope all is well with everyone. flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 919 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '14 8:36pm PST 
Thanks guys! I'm pretty proud of Thor! They couldn't tell he has a bum leg from the door. The guy standing behind the pushy one said, "holy sh#t that's a big dog!" laugh out loud Thor does fill up a doorway! laugh out loud it was an older pickup. No plates on the front and muddy so I couldn't see the back. We live on the edge of the County so we don't have good police protection here. It takes the Ambulance 1 1/2 hours to get to us! Guess they couldn't find our farm that time. The Sheriff that would have to come out here is 45 miles away! Oh, and yes Thor got a new big bully stick!
[notify]
» There has since been 1166 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

(Page 1 of 107: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.