Postings by Samson's Family

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I saw you crying dad! I'm okay! Really!

Kaidence

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '12 8:54am PST 
little angel It amazes me that after all these years (3) my human family still misses me. Dad was thinking of me and cried just the other day. They loved me so much when I was on earth and they love me as much when I'm in heaven. I was happy for me and sad for my mom and dad last week when brother came to play with me. I was here first and Pop and I are best friends. I've been laying at his feet and protecting him. Now I'll have to let brother Samson know that this is MY SPOT. Just like on earth we will be competing for territory. ; ) I am first this time! I know mom and dad will be sad about brother for a long time. I am glad they have the babies to keep them company and ease the hurt. Though they aren't babies anymore. They were babies when I left. I am glad they have the new stray Kandi. I didn't meet her. I wonder if we would have fought or been best friends. She was Samsons best friend. Where would that have left me? Mom and dad we are having fun up here. You have fun down there. I miss you too and can't wait to see you but don't hurry. We'll keep busy having fun! Gotta go Samson's trying to hog Pop's attention!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Cleo (In Memory), Jul 7 5:09 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > So sorry we had to say good bye!
Samson

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '12 8:37am PST 
A week ago tomorrow I had to say goodbye to my family. I was so sick. I couldn't hang on any more. I was strong until the end. I smiled and waged my tail until I just didn't have the strength to do so any more. I waited until Dad came home from work. I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye to him. We were best friends. Mom called the doctor and took me in. She worried about being sure it was time. She wanted to keep me as long as I was able to stay. By the time I made it to the doctors mom knew the timing was right. I couldn't move anymore. The doc took me in and helped me relax. It was the first time I could relax and breath all day. It felt good. Doc helped me fall asleep so peacefully. Mom and dad have had some rough times since I left. I am glad they have brothers and sisters to keep them company. They also know that I am romping it up with Sissy, Kaidence and Pop, Charles. They are so glad that I have family on earth and in heaven to make life easier to both sides. I am resting in peace mom and dad and I will we will be playing up here and waiting for you to join us. Don't hurry we are fine!little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Angel Annie, Jul 6 12:32 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.