Postings by Lola's Family

GO!

Basset Hound > Families with bassets & other breeds?

Lola

I love you! I- love you! I love- you!

Barked: Wed Aug 5, '09 2:38pm PST 
I was just wondering how many of you have bassets in your house, along with other breeds?

Lola is our newest addition (and of course, a basset) and she's just hilarious interacting with my 18 month old toy poodle, 9 year old herding dog, and 11 year old german shepherd-wolf dog mix.

Popo, the toy poodle, has even started toning down his wild running when he plays with her so she can keep up. Lola loves the other dogs & constantly tries to cuddle, much to the older dogs' dismay.

Any other families with "odd couple" dog packs?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Hunter, Sep 9 8:21 pm

Basset Hound > Newbies
Lola

I love you! I- love you! I love- you!

Barked: Wed Aug 5, '09 2:29pm PST 
Hello! This is Lola, a tri-color that is just about four months old. She is the newest dog in the house, making her the 4th. I've never personally had any experience with bassets, but my dad used to have one. We've absolutely fallen in love with her & she's charmed everyone. I never would've considered getting a basset but I've fallen in love with the breed.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lola, Aug 5 2:29 pm

Toy Poodle > Thinking about Toy Poodle

Popo

Official Bill- Shredder

Barked: Wed Aug 5, '09 2:22pm PST 
Toy poodles are absolutely fantastic dogs. They're smart as a whip and easy to train, and also affectionate. My toy poodle Popo is the joy of the house - he has totally reinvigorated the humans & older dogs as well. The fact that they don't shed is wonderful, and grooming is minor. Popo gets groomed every six weeks & the groomer charges $35. As far as a well balanced dog, a toy poodle is fabulous.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Muffin Shinaynay Stewart, Feb 21 4:50 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.