Postings by Fritz's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 436: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > Greenies for Dogs
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '14 8:27pm PST 
We do raw meaty bones to keep our teeth clean.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Willow, Dec 3 4:56 pm

Dog Health > has anyone had to have there dogs teeth extracted
Fritz

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '14 8:25pm PST 
heavy weight bearing leg bones, especially form cattle might be a problem, even if they are raw.

I agree that mostly raw meaty bones are a good way to keep a dog healthy with clean teeth.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Dec 1 8:25 pm

Dog Health > Crying at Night

Fritz

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '14 8:21pm PST 
Get a vet check, if nothing is wrong; think really hard about the situation. Is there no way sweet Caroline can sleep in your room, maybe in a crate? It would be cruel to give away an 11 year old dog if there is any way you can avoid it.

As a last resort your vet might be able to give you a medication for anxiety, my friend Pip uses Xa nax for thunder storms.

PS a broken heart is a good reason to cry all night.
cry
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Willow, Dec 5 10:27 am

Small Dogs > Cheap Chihuahua Clothes

Bellatrix

All toys belong- to me

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '14 5:29am PST 
Mmmmmmmmmmmm I love to chew collars and I would gladly add dog clothing to my menusmile
[notify]
» There has since been -2 posts. Last posting by Bellatrix, Nov 15 5:29 am

Behavior & Training > learning to use dog door.

Cocoa Loco

Fastest tongue- in the west

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '14 3:58am PST 
I have finally gotten used to the single dog door. Not looking forward to learning to use it as a double.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cocoa Loco, Nov 3 3:58 am

Dog Health > parvo vaxine question
Fritz

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '14 3:54am PST 
It could also be that the people aren't really getting all of their shots or they gave them themselves and didn't get a good vaccine. Missing the first booster could also have something to do with it.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Nov 3 8:29 pm

Fritz

Barked: Sat Oct 25, '14 8:45am PST 
Update, Cocoa can be called through the dog door but he just can't seem to take the initiate to go through on his own, even when he obviously wants to be on the other side of the door. shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cocoa Loco, Nov 3 3:58 am

Dog Health > Kali is very sick :(

Fritz

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '14 3:11am PST 
crycryhughughughughughughughug We are so sorry for your loss.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Nov 3 3:25 am

Dog Health > Kali is very sick :(

Fritz

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '14 3:17am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Nov 3 3:25 am

Cocoa Loco

Fastest tongue- in the west

Barked: Sun Oct 19, '14 11:17am PST 
I am having a really hard time learning to use our new dog door. (The door is sized for smaller dogs and it opens out to a covered dog run where Bella and I can be safe outside.)

We have had the door for two weeks. One of the flaps has been removed to make it easier for us to learn to use the door. (It is a double flap model) Our person has been using treats and working on getting us to push with our noses to open the flap and go through.

Bella, my little 5 pound friend, learned to go in and out within 48 hours. She zooms in and out all day long.
I however am not making much progress. red face

If I am offered a treat I can push the flap open, after a couple of tries I can come through the flap. (It usually takes 2 to 3 tries for me to get through the flap)

This is the point where Bella figured out she could go in and out and never looked back. However, I will just bark at the flap, cry, scratch....I can't seem to grasp how to use the door.

Any ideas other then continuing to tempt me in and out with treats? I do like to go outside, my person is sure I will enjoy being able to come and go like Bella does if I can just get the hang of independently using the door.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Cocoa Loco, Nov 3 3:58 am

(Page 1 of 436: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.